Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
LIGAF

Enfield, IL

#1 Nov 17, 2013
T-ville Cop. He has been dating 3 women at the same time.. Heather from Missouri, terry from t-ville and Shaney from West Frankfort.. one of T-ville finest What piece a shit he is just saying..KARMA WILL find YOU MY friend...
haha

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2013
He is a cop i remember in school he was in special ed classes. Now i see wants wrong with this world! I am speechless WOW
To everyone

Tampa, FL

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Isn't he married?
LIGAF

Enfield, IL

#4 Nov 29, 2013
He was... Now he is just playing with 3 different woman.. He will get what's coming to him..
lmao

Stockton, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2013
You people fight over a retard thats some funny shit right there!
TWLOHA

Herrin, IL

#10 Nov 30, 2013
He is only dating the girl from MO! Get a life people and judge yourself before you choose to start shit for another!
LIGAF

Enfield, IL

#11 Nov 30, 2013
ok at least that's what he is telling the chic from mo.. he spends the weekends with the mo girl then comes home to another..it doesn't matter, who would want to be with a retarded cop that makes less then 40 grand a yr.. LOSER
TWLOHA

Herrin, IL

#13 Nov 30, 2013
LIGAF wrote:
ok at least that's what he is telling the chic from mo.. he spends the weekends with the mo girl then comes home to another..it doesn't matter, who would want to be with a retarded cop that makes less then 40 grand a yr.. LOSER
Who is she?
So who then

Barnesville, OH

#17 Dec 1, 2013
So who do all of you think should be a cop in Thompsonville? Just remember they must have all the certifications to act as a police officer? They must be willing to deal with a bunch of small town drama, argue with people, and not make over about $16,000 per year. I know to most of the topix posters this sounds like a supper fun job with the flashing lights and gun but it ain't. Opinions of Scott are just that. If you knew a little about the guy you might think he is not so bad for the job. If you or you know someone who is willing to take the job you may always speak at the village board meeting.
So who then

Barnesville, OH

#18 Dec 1, 2013
Supper fun is fun also! Ha HA !
Wow

United States

#19 Dec 1, 2013
I went to school with Scott. He's a good guy so quit worrying about his personal life and leave him alone. What he does is no ones business but his.
Tony Clifton

Marion, IL

#20 Jan 10, 2014
the whole thing with "dating" is when you go out out with differnt people... so why give the guy shit? and hes a good cop too
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 10, 2014
He's a jerk. He and his step dad killed,dogs that wasn't even killing their chickens. Got the wrong dogs. Yep he's a loser
yup

Marion, IL

#22 Jan 20, 2014
the dog he killed had just attacked the chickens dum dum
HMMM

Du Quoin, IL

#23 Jan 22, 2014
yup wrote:
the dog he killed had just attacked the chickens dum dum
That's definitely a good reason to kill some ones dog.......But... Since he attacked the dog does that give the dog owner right to shoot him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryan harris confidential informant 1 hr haha 17
Who is the best auto mechanic in town (Jul '08) 6 hr Danny Estep is th... 60
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr B Hole 49,456
the Craigs 15 hr Hmmmm 2
Ryan Dixon 18 hr comical 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Sessers spitter (Dec '12) Sat djcjxjdh 19
•••
•••
Sesser Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sesser Jobs

•••