County due $110,000 in uncollected fines

County due $110,000 in uncollected fines

There are 6 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Oct 7, 2012, titled County due $110,000 in uncollected fines. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Rogers County Court Clerk Candi Czapansky is facing tough questions in light of a recent discovery that her office has not been properly filing driver license suspensions according to state statute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

No Candi Fan

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Does not surprise me in the least....she is another career politician (this is exactly what she is) that NEEDS to be gone. 18 years is long enough to know the ins and outs of her job requirements and she made a conscious effort to NOT follow the law (just like many of the elected officials in Rogers County). I heard Candi is running for re-election and if she wins she is only serving 2 years of her term (20 years and she retires with a full retirement) and then she is passing the reins to her 1st assistant. Wow, I wonder if the 1st assistant learned and was trained by Candi, if so we, as the citizens of Rogers County, are in B-I-G trouble. When is enough ...enough!? After the Helm fiasco re-election...seriously consider who you vote for Nov. 6th.
Registered Republican

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I agree with No Candi fan.....so tired of career politicians and their lack of effort to follow the rules and statutes. After all these years she doesn't know her job?....give me a break. She knew exactly what she was suppose to do and she made a conscious choice to NOT collect the fines that are due to the county.
Barbera Jackson

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2012
I think maybe the OSBI should go down the hall way of the courthouse and Investigate Candy like they are Helms, maybe they could get a two for one....
Court Clerk Race watch

Tulsa, OK

#4 Oct 29, 2012
How does a elected official NOT follow the law and get away with it? I'm puzzled by Candi's lack of knowledge. I would think after all her years in office she wopuld know her job.
brook sumner

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Karma is alive and well in Rogers county! First Helms, now a newly elected Anderson and who's next? Candi? Probably......Things that make u go HUMMMMMMMM......
Bye Candi

Tulsa, OK

#6 Nov 2, 2012
She needs to go! You don't do your job you should not be re-elected, PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequoyah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buck Sumner Feb 13 Big gay Allen 1
Is your daughter safe in Owasso (Sep '08) Feb 5 Ashley 87
Raymond Fowler Feb 1 Let it go 1
News Train Strikes SUV Stuck On The Railroad Tracks ... (Mar '10) Jan '17 Alvin Boss 41
Help a local /Oklahoma motorcycle road racing t... Jan '17 Soonerbillz 1
News Chelsea seeking to fill job of chief (Oct '08) Jan '17 Friendne 42
Concerned Parent Jan '17 Worried Mom 1

Sequoyah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sequoyah Mortgages