Both sides of Border Patrol controversy demonstrate on street

There are 1 comment on the Peninsula Daily News story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Both sides of Border Patrol controversy demonstrate on street. In it, Peninsula Daily News reports that:

Opponents of expanding the Border Patrol's presence on the North Olympic Peninsula came out this week, as they did two years before, to say no to the placement of more federal agents in Clallam and Jefferson counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Daily News.

Christopher

Key West, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2010
There are people from countries in South America, Asia and Europe wating many years to come here legally. Those people are going through the due proccess. I find it completely absurd that soemone from Mexico or Canada can simply walk across the border to get around this proccess. We DO need to shore up our borders and 4 US border patrol agents was simply not enough to get the job done. Stop whining and let our tax dollars go to work for us. This has nothing to do with the reduction in social services or other problems in Clallam County. The money for these agents comes out of the Federal budget not the state or local budgets. This has to do with National security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sequim couple accused of embezzling more than $... May 11 Sparky 1
Review: Loan Zone And Pawn Mar '15 laidig 1
News Congress approves $1.46 billion for EA-18G 'Gro... Mar '15 biker_dude 1
Music anyone? (Jun '13) Dec '14 Texas Pete 7
News Broken treetop hanging on wire gets holiday decor Dec '14 Joke of the Day 8
News Joe Soucheray: The mind of the winter bicyclist (Jan '11) Oct '14 BoHawg 104
Want a woman (Sep '14) Sep '14 Batmanforlife 1
More from around the web

Sequim People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]