Sen. Murray to talk about economy, he...

Sen. Murray to talk about economy, health care, employment in Port Angeles, Sequim

There are 1 comment on the Peninsula Daily News story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Sen. Murray to talk about economy, health care, employment in Port Angeles, Sequim. In it, Peninsula Daily News reports that:

U.S. Sen. Patty Murray will discuss youth employment, health care and the economy in Port Angeles and Sequim today and Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Daily News.

Port Angeles, WA

#1 Oct 9, 2008
I know Sen. Murray will place the economy's problems on the Republicans, I hope she'll include the Democrats as well, there's enough blame to go around. Both parties and their failed policies have gotten us into this mess.
But I won't hold my breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... Sep '16 WHO R THE WHO 1
News Sequim Schools' survey says community would sup... Aug '16 Im Awake Now 2
News Port Townsend City Council considers committee ... Jul '16 Banicki Harvey 1
leighton huerta (Oct '11) Jun '16 him 2
News Basics of Islam offered during two discussions ... May '16 The Prophet MO Sm... 3
anyone remember doug roberson???? (Mar '12) May '16 Paul Bain 3
News Haller Foundation grant of $140,294 to help fun... (Mar '16) Mar '16 sun 2

Sequim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sequim Mortgages