LP Latest: Ollie Johnston passes away at 95 - official obituary

Apr 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: LaughingPlace.com

Ollie Johnston passes away at 95 - official obituary Ollie Johnston, one of the greatest animators/directing animators in animation history and the last surviving member of Walt Disney's elite group of ... via LaughingPlace.com

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2008
Carrie

Puyallup, WA

#1 Apr 15, 2008
What a wonderful man and one who inspired my 20yr career in Animation. He left all of us a legacy that will be enjoyed for many generations to come. Thank you! Thank you!
To his family - Thank you for sharing Ollie with us. My sincerest condolences. I wish for you fond memories full of love and joy.
Words of Jesus

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2008
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should never perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Deputies trying to identify man tangled in wire... (Jan '13) Aug 11 walkerwilliam91 3
Debate: Immigration - Sequim, WA (Jun '10) Jul '14 vet 30
2 not guilty pleas in Washington fake kidnapping Jun '14 JoyceP 1
Forks mayor files to make bid for Clallam commi... May '14 Really 1
Music anyone? (Jun '13) Apr '14 texas pete 6
Review: Akamai Art And Glass Supply, Inc. (Jan '14) Jan '14 BUSINESS CLOSED 1
•••

Sequim News Video

•••
•••

Sequim Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000