No charges in shooting of Sequim dog

Aug 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Peninsula Daily News

No charges will be filed in connection with an incident in which a mastiff-pit bull terrier dog was shot and later died after it jumped a fence and attacked a neighbor's black Labrador retriever, seriously injuring it.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2011
-So Sorry

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

I feel so sorry for this family with 2 little boys that loves their dog dearly! Everybody KNOWS that the "neighbor" who shot this sweet gentle giant works for WA State Corrections, there was NOTHING wrong with HIS dog right after this incident AND this horrible man shot & killed this dog in its OWN backyard WHILE his owner was holding him! Of course, this menace to society is going to LIE and no justice will be served for the simple fact that he works for the State Criminal Corrections! What a horrible, horrible shame to allow someone like that to go free simply based on ONLY what HE said! What a SICK justice system we have that turns the other cheek to allow these crooks to go free until they cause so many harms upon society that such systems can no longer cover for these sick individuals who think they can do whatever they want! These media outlets make me just as sick with their biased content that does NOT report the FULL story to their readers, as well! Isn't that your job? To report BOTH sides??! What a sickening shame!
simple

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Quite simply you don't care that the pitt bull jumped "his" fence to come over to the other side? I know both sides of the story, and although it is a shame a dog had to die, I actually blame the owners that they CAN'T or WON'T be responsible pet owners. Don't let your dog jump the fence, don't let him bark all day long, don't let him be a nuisance, and you'll have good neighbors and no problems. Be irresponsible and a bad pet owner, and stuff like this happens and you have to suffer the consequences and no one to blame but yourself. Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue Mr Blue 714
Deputies trying to identify man tangled in wire... (Jan '13) Aug 11 walkerwilliam91 3
Debate: Immigration - Sequim, WA (Jun '10) Jul '14 vet 30
2 not guilty pleas in Washington fake kidnapping Jun '14 JoyceP 1
Forks mayor files to make bid for Clallam commi... May '14 Really 1
Music anyone? (Jun '13) Apr '14 texas pete 6
Review: Akamai Art And Glass Supply, Inc. (Jan '14) Jan '14 BUSINESS CLOSED 1

Search the Sequim Forum:
•••

Sequim News Video

•••
Sequim Dating

more search filters

less search filters