Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Apr 07

United States

#332 Oct 31, 2010
Its scary wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually , all the ads I see seem to support the opposite. I only see Dino bad mouthing Murray.
Read the Seattle Times or Tacoma News Tribune? Murray's ads have been called false not Rossi's. Murray's ads are nothing but distortion and false. At least Rossi's ads focuses on the issues regardless how it shows Murray.
Bill

Grandview, WA

#333 Oct 31, 2010
Patty's gotta go. Too much spending, Obamacare, cap & trade...need to balance budget.
Gina Burrill

Stanwood, WA

#335 Oct 31, 2010
she is doing a good job for our state. she is experienced.
BDavies

United States

#336 Oct 31, 2010
she is an deficient dem that only surfaces every 6 years during which the state dem party leadership collectively hold its breathe that she doesn't reveal how doltish she actually is.
Judith Armstrong

United States

#337 Nov 1, 2010
Patti Murray is all about spending, spending, spending.... right by the side of Pres. Obama and all his spending. Time for a change in this state and our vote in DC.
indepen-gal

Portland, OR

#338 Nov 1, 2010
Hi all,
I usually vote demo but this year it seems Patty has gotten out of mainstream thinking on spending and health care is a total mess. I'm voting for Rossi this year, it's the only way to be stop the out of control democrats (as much as it surprises me to say it).
Murray for Prez

Spokane, WA

#339 Nov 1, 2010
D for "Drive". R for "Reverse".

United States

#340 Nov 1, 2010
D for driving over a cliff. R for backing up away from it.
albedodown

Pittsburgh, PA

#341 Nov 1, 2010
indepen-gal wrote:
I usually vote demo but this year it seems.....
continues "indepen-gal"

'.......that I am possessed & talking just like a republican........'

Your a liar & a side-winding republican......
Many repubs' written strategy is to say they are democrats but they have seen the republican light.......
albedodown

Pittsburgh, PA

#342 Nov 1, 2010
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
The number one donor to Rossi’s campaign is Elliott Management, a New York City hedge fund. In just the first and second quarters of this year, Rossi raised $200,436.23 from Wall Street interests. Meaning that Rossi, the first Senate candidate in the country to call for a wholesale repeal of Wall Street reform, raised Wall Street money at a rate of $1,553.77 per day during those two quarters.
However, current campaign finance law allows Rossi to hide many of his out-of-state donors, especially the new wave of money funneled through front groups for the corporate lobbies.
A look at Rossi's two failed runs at the governor's mansion is interesting. He's always gotten plenty of money from out-of-state corporate interests, especially from the banking and oil industries. His 2008 campaign received wads of cash from oil companies such as Tesoro Petroleum; Paul Foster, chief executive officer of Western Refining; Erle Nye, CEO of TXU Electric and Gas; and James Lee of Frontier Oil. In state, his big backers are largely real estate developers and car dealers.
Hi Northie.......From your negative icons on your post, the repubs don't like you to uncover their scallywag ways. Drive it home, Northie!
albedodown

Pittsburgh, PA

#343 Nov 1, 2010
Northie wrote:
Do the names Scoop Jackson and Warren Magnuson mean anything to you? Both spent around forty years in the senate, and it's been nearly forty years since Washington State had a senator with that kind of clout. We can thank those senators for our economic foundations, our universities, our freeways, our bases, and for the health of companies like Boeing--along with the fact that they helped craft policies that built the US middle class in the postwar years.
Now we have another senator just entering her power years, when she can do the most for us and for the nation. And you want to toss her out?
A sucker's born every minute...
Again, your negative icons show the repubs are heavy in topix (always small letters). Everything you say is true. Power it home, Northie!
Alyssa Jones

Las Vegas, NV

#344 Nov 1, 2010
Corruption should be kept out of the government.

United States

#345 Nov 1, 2010
albedodown wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your negative icons show the repubs are heavy in topix (always small letters). Everything you say is true. Power it home, Northie!
The website that Patty Murray and her partners don't want you to read:

www.opensecrets.com
tired....

Tacoma, WA

#346 Nov 1, 2010
she's sucked this country dry for long enough
Northie

Spokane, WA

#347 Nov 1, 2010
albedodown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Northie.......From your negative icons on your post, the repubs don't like you to uncover their scallywag ways. Drive it home, Northie!
Thanks, Albedodown. As we both know, Topix attracts conservatives of the, shall we say, extreme stripe. I'd be surprised if some of my goosestepping North Idaho neighbors don't hang out here between meetings of the Sturm Abteilung.

United States

#348 Nov 1, 2010
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Albedodown. As we both know, Topix attracts conservatives of the, shall we say, extreme stripe. I'd be surprised if some of my goosestepping North Idaho neighbors don't hang out here between meetings of the Sturm Abteilung.
We have a winner! More proof that the left are not open to opposing views.
Most Americans disapprove

Bratislava, Slovakia

#349 Nov 2, 2010
How can you tell if a politician is lying? Their lips are moving. These people have been sending our jobs to China, taking corporate cash, turning our country into a police state while giving them special "protections" from the law all while they sell us down the road for too long. Kick all the politicians out of office that have been in longer than 2 terms.
Dream On

Renton, WA

#350 Nov 2, 2010
Democrats have to continue to clean up the Mess left behind by the Rep-Party

Since: Oct 10

Sequim, WA

#351 Nov 2, 2010
It's basic. Republicans = Wall Street, Democrats = Main Street. Here's the breakdown,if you own a Bank or are a Wall Street Fatcat or the CEO of an Insurance Company or an Oil Baron vote Republican, if not then the Democratic Party is the best choice.
Bulldog

Yakima, WA

#352 Nov 2, 2010
George the Great wrote:
D for driving over a cliff. R for backing up away from it.
I love it. That was a great come back!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... Sep 12 WHO R THE WHO 1
News Sequim Schools' survey says community would sup... Aug '16 Im Awake Now 2
News Port Townsend City Council considers committee ... Jul '16 Banicki Harvey 1
leighton huerta (Oct '11) Jun '16 him 2
News Basics of Islam offered during two discussions ... May '16 The Prophet MO Sm... 3
anyone remember doug roberson???? (Mar '12) May '16 Paul Bain 3
News Haller Foundation grant of $140,294 to help fun... (Mar '16) Mar '16 sun 2

Sequim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sequim Mortgages