Sequim Real Estate - Is it time to buy?

Sequim Real Estate - Is it time to buy?

There are 1 comment on the www.sequim-real-estate-blog.com story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Sequim Real Estate - Is it time to buy?. In it, www.sequim-real-estate-blog.com reports that:

Is now a good time to buy Sequim real estate? Many buyers are struggling with this question, and my experience, having worked with many buyers in this real estate market, is that some buyers are not sure if this is a good time to buy Sequim real estate. Here is a common sense approach to working through the relevant issues on this question.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sequim-real-estate-blog.com.

Since: Nov 10

Provo, UT

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Thanks for the information. I firmly believe that right now is a great time to buy a home. With the economy down the way that it is, you probably are going to want to see what is available so that you can get what you feel you deserve. It's a buyers market right now and that for sure is going to go away sooner than later. www.cathymeder.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... Sep '16 WHO R THE WHO 1
News Sequim Schools' survey says community would sup... Aug '16 Im Awake Now 2
News Port Townsend City Council considers committee ... Jul '16 Banicki Harvey 1
leighton huerta (Oct '11) Jun '16 him 2
News Basics of Islam offered during two discussions ... (May '16) May '16 The Prophet MO Sm... 3
anyone remember doug roberson???? (Mar '12) May '16 Paul Bain 3
News Haller Foundation grant of $140,294 to help fun... (Mar '16) Mar '16 sun 2

Sequim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sequim Mortgages