Clallam County WA Threatens Eminent D...

Clallam County WA Threatens Eminent Domain (Kelo) Of 83 Year Ol...

There are 2 comments on the Citizen Review Online story from Mar 16, 2006, titled Clallam County WA Threatens Eminent Domain (Kelo) Of 83 Year Ol.... In it, Citizen Review Online reports that:

Clallam County, WA - Clallam County gave a deadline of Wednesday, March 15th for 83 year old Melvin Baker and his family to say yes or no to the Clallam County acquisition of their land.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citizen Review Online.

William Burwell

AOL

#1 Mar 22, 2006
Government power is at it again. People should start a recall agains the County Comissioners.
Wm Burwell
2841 Liberty Rd
Cle Elum, WA 98922
Tiffany Hulce

Bellingham, WA

#2 Aug 10, 2006
So true the Government can't just leave happy people or old people alone no they have to go and invade other peoples lives. I think the whole government thing is so stupid. It's not like anyone looks up to them anymore. since bush came in to office.And saying he was going to build a better world all he has do was destory it and sending our men and women none the less over to iraq and getting them killed. and then like this kicking people out of their houses it's bull shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sequim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCauley takes job with Jefferson County (Jun '17) Jul '17 Jimmy Marsters 3
News Dream Port Townsend retreat asks $2.4 million (Jul '17) Jul '17 Denise DiNardo 2
News Donations sought for repairs to tall ship Hawai... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sandor McCluskey 2
News Port Townsend paper mill already below carbon c... (Jan '16) Jun '17 David Eubanks 2
News A second home: R2AK coming soon (Jun '17) Jun '17 David Eubanks 1
News 100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... (Sep '16) Jun '17 David Eubanks 2
Attorney Fraud (Mar '17) Mar '17 Steve Curry 3

Sequim Jobs

Personal Finance

Sequim Mortgages