Seneca Falls fight ends in two arrest...

Seneca Falls fight ends in two arrests, officer hurt

There are 12 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Nov 7, 2011, titled Seneca Falls fight ends in two arrests, officer hurt. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , Seneca Falls , Fight , Officer Hurt , Bull's Run Grille and Ale House , Ovid Street , Aleem Whitfield , Troy Randleman It happened around 2 a.m. Saturday at Bull's Run Grille and Ale House at 6 Ovid Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

Eddie

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 7, 2011
blacks acting like the productive members of society they are
Im a Chubby Chaser

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Scumbags from Geneva. Too bad the pizza oven wasnt on and burned him, or maybe that's what that thing is on his face.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2011
I'm so happy people think the white police are the real issue in geneva... If I was their mayor and black came to me with this "race relations" crap, I'd tell them to kiss my arse.
flex

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
There is no question that racial profiling was an issue. I am from geneva and a minority, I make six figures a year and I would have also ran. That area up there is the new confederate south. How many blacks or Puerto ricans work for the pd in geneva or the finger lakes the people up north are more racist the people down south.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Flex, you wouldn't have to run if you weren't commiting a crime ;)
flex

Bowie, MD

#6 Nov 8, 2011
You are right but when you are in a culture were you are profiled or deal with a department that is partial, What would you do. As a minority in geneva or especially Seneca falls you never trust the police. It's a crying shame buts its the record. I know from experience. I had to leave to the south to be successful.
flex

Bowie, MD

#7 Nov 8, 2011
Correction I had to leave the south not the north.
flex

Bowie, MD

#8 Nov 8, 2011
Damn it I did it again. I HAD TO LEAVE THE NORTH NOT THE SOUTH. I GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME.TIME
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2011
I agree with ya on it being a mentality. I blame poor parenting for that. People always put down the city school district, but I did an internship one semester and didn't see an issue with the staff. The students are obviously the problem. Not all of them of course, just the ones that have piss poor parents (or in most cases, single mom)
OldResidentOfGen eva

Geneva, NY

#10 Dec 20, 2011
Sam stupid person that was helped by the extreme make over, why didnt they just shoot the fuckers. Im African American and this shit needs to stop, i grew up here and glad i got out because all these towns are going to shit. and im sorry but its us Blacks thats causing all these problems, giving every black a bad name. every time i check the news its blacks, the only issues on news iv seen is with whites hitting people in streets with cars. I love the PD, ya there may be one or two racist but i dont blame them, These kids have no respect for the law!!!
Troy randleman

Chicago, IL

#11 May 15, 2016
Eddie wrote:
I'm so happy people think the white police are the real issue in geneva... If I was their mayor and black came to me with this "race relations" crap, I'd tell them to kiss my arse.
Sad that you feel that way. I was completely wrong for being there. The fight had nothing to do with me. A Seneca falls native was drunk and started the fight throwing the first punched to a friend of mine. Earlier In the day I broke a alteration up between this guy. I was completely drunk and on parole so I ran. I never put my hands on the officer unfortuntley he got hurt. The mark on my face was from the police beating me up with handcuffed.
Troy randleman

Chicago, IL

#12 May 15, 2016
Im a Chubby Chaser wrote:
Scumbags from Geneva. Too bad the pizza oven wasnt on and burned him, or maybe that's what that thing is on his face.
The mark on my face was from the police officers beating me up while handcuffed. Just know a Seneca falls kid started the fight and threw the first punched. I was on papers and tryed to run to get away unfortunately the officer got hurt. I never place a hand on anyone that night. Just went out to have a good time. The local Seneca falls natives just seem to have a problem with colored or out of town people being there.... im also quit sure you don't have the heart to say anything like that to my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers'... (Jul '10) Jun 9 Melysa reid 14
Whats going on in Phelps May '16 Pete 2
Need Information. (Oct '15) Mar '16 drippy dicky 2
Brook Street Park Incident 3/16/16 Mar '16 sidney 1
News Man shot by Geneva police officer dies (May '11) Mar '16 eyeswithoutaface 8
News New York woman facing murder charge in Catoosa ... Jan '16 Mommy dearest 1
ex-coach (Feb '10) Jan '16 dateline 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seneca Falls Mortgages