Major marijuana growing and distribut...

Major marijuana growing and distribution operation shut down

There are 62 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 8, 2010, titled Major marijuana growing and distribution operation shut down. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The Seneca County Sheriff's Office has stopped a major marijuana growing and distribution operation in Seneca Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
beavisbutthead

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2010
wow i wonder who ratted on him, probably a woman he p i s s e d off.
Melkor

Webster, NY

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Sheriff's investigators seized in excess of $83,000 in cash located in the residence
Quite the pay day. Between that and go ahead to scrap the 4th amendment easily with 1 of 2 phrases ("I thought I smelled marijuana" or "I thought xxxx resembled drug paraphernalia) it's no wonder they keep drugs illegal.
fusion

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2010
tell the cops to leave him alone a little weed won't hurt anybody go find a rapist or something to bother
Bone_juviyahooco m

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2010
I knew who it was....but I FORGOT!!!
LMAO

Covina, CA

#6 Jan 8, 2010
This country needs more people like him. Think GREEN!
Scott

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2010
We all know the pigs will keep some of it for themselves. Its funny that ciggs and beer that can KILL you are legal yet weed is illegal yet it doesnt have any major effects. This country is retarded and I hope one day we will stop spending billions in the middle east and legalize weed then I'd love to call this place I live "AMERICA."
mudflap

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2010
fusion wrote:
tell the cops to leave him alone a little weed won't hurt anybody go find a rapist or something to bother
yes this is true they need to go get the person who already raped two girls sense new years on the corner of jay street and child they must be keeping it a secret.
Mr Skeptical

Warsaw, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2010
There goes the Western NY economy. Think of all the jobs he was creating!
shakedown

North Chili, NY

#10 Jan 8, 2010
legalize it! Get the tax revenue, what are you waiting for Patterson?
Leroy Jones

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2010
They always put pics of white guys but never black criminals ....crazy!
Mush Sharoom Rivera

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2010
alcohol took more lives last year then mary jo did

red neck man

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 8, 2010
Hey white boy Leroy,they have a picture of him peckerwood.
Libertarian mind

Canandaigua, NY

#14 Jan 8, 2010
Leave this guy alone. This insane "War on Drugs" creates this criminal class. Him and others like him have performed a service to their community and no one was harmed. He would not be in business if there wasn't demand for his product. He wouldn't have been as prosperous at his business if it were legal. LEGALIZE IT!!!!!
I TEAM ME

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 8, 2010
look at that long ridiculous list of charges...

it's because he was profiting and the state wasn't!!!!

prohibition is so stupid !!!!
how much would this guy have generated in sales tax??

red neck man

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Jan 8, 2010
Mush Sharoom Rivera wrote:
alcohol took more lives last year then mary jo did
You got that right,make it legal and tax it,plain and simple. What is the difference between drinking a 6 pack of beer and smoking a joint? What the hell, I am 56 and I torch one off now and then.
larry

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jan 8, 2010
i forgot what i was going to say .... i have the munchies ....
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#18 Jan 8, 2010
I can't remember the last time something like this has happened in the City of Rochester.

Must be that all drugs come from whites in the burbs.
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Leroy Jones wrote:
They always put pics of white guys but never black criminals ....crazy!
Use your own name loser.
Strange

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 8, 2010
Hmm...not one person on here thinks that it shouldnt be legalized. Whats that say? Legalize it! Take the crime that it causes off the streets and make tax revenue off of it!
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 8, 2010
Strange wrote:
Hmm...not one person on here thinks that it shouldnt be legalized. Whats that say? Legalize it! Take the crime that it causes off the streets and make tax revenue off of it!
Funny how when blacks are caught people say look them up, and when whites are caught people say lets legalize it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
News Trump win means change of plans at Women's Hall... Nov 12 Le Jimbo 18
Brianna Jones, who is she Sep '16 Inquiring minds 1
Yard Sale 2111 Black Brook Road open Sat and Su... Sep '16 Stanley Schreier 1
Opus coffee shop Aug '16 zignzag 1
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jul '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 7
News Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers'... (Jul '10) Jun '16 Melysa reid 14

Seneca Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seneca Falls Mortgages