heard anything

Palestine, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2009
just wandering where she got off to

“ I Love My New LIfe”

Since: Apr 09

wherever-mykids-are,USA

#2 May 1, 2009
heard she was overseas being an english teacher (for service kids i think). last i spoke to her brother.She married and he is in service or she is one. its been a while ago.....

Wylie, TX

#3 May 8, 2009
last I hear from Mindy she was in the texas area working as an animal control officer or something like that. Her husband is in the the service I am not sure if they are back overseas or not I used to keep up with her thru classmates but she hasnt been on there in a long time
heard anything

Palestine, TX

#4 May 25, 2009
thank you

Since: Nov 09

Arlingotn, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2009
I am living in Dallas, TX and I am currently working as an Animal Service Officer as a Cruelty Investigator. I have recently divorced after 15 years. Recently, I do mean officially as of November 6, 2009. I have recently updated my classmates account and try to update it often.
cake lover

Wylie, TX

#6 Nov 18, 2009
Hey Mindy...I am glad to see that you are doing well for yourself. How is your daughter doing...she looks way way like you...what a cute girl. How old is she now.

Arlingotn, TX

#7 Nov 20, 2009
Thanks! She is 14 years old now.
wondering

Palestine, TX

#8 Mar 10, 2010
when are you coming
senath 1991
#9 Mar 10, 2010
hey mindy just wanted to say hey
gmdriver

United States

#10 Jun 30, 2010
are you matts sister

Wylie, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2010
she is matts sister

Arlingotn, TX

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Yes, Matt is my half brother.

Wylie, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2010
Mindy that may be someone wanting to cause mess...you never know there has been quite a few things on here about him...
gmdriver

Fredericktown, MO

#14 Jul 7, 2010
i remember matt,mindy and their mom linda. they are good people
Mr Anderson

Bratislava, Slovakia

#15 Jul 7, 2010
Isn't there also a Matt & Mindy whose mom is Marcie Milburn or Bowman?

Wylie, TX

#16 Jul 8, 2010
No Mindy and Micheals mom is Marcie
wow

Lexington, NE

#17 Jul 8, 2010
gmdriver wrote:
i remember matt,mindy and their mom linda. they are good people
matt aint...he is a child molester...and you call that good people...man u must be stupid crazy

Arlingotn, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2010
Matt and Michael are both my half brothers. Matt and I have the same Dad and Michael and I have the same Mom (Marcie Bowman). I am well aware of the hateful people who post on here. As you can see I moved away from there so I could have a decent life and not live with some of the small minded bigoted people who decided to stay. That statement is not towards everyone back home, just the small minded busybodies who have no life except to put down others to make themselves feel better. I do not know what Matt has or has not done since I have not lived there since 1994 and the last time I was there for a visit was 2003 before moving overseas. Matt and I were not very close as he was younger than I. As for Michael, there is no escuse for him and he is paying for his choices in life in prison where he belongs.
Mr Anderson

Bratislava, Slovakia

#19 Jul 8, 2010
guest wrote:
No Mindy and Micheals mom is Marcie
Thanks, I forgot that Marcie's son is Michael.

Wylie, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2010
look guys...Matt is getting his come upings in life he is in a nursing home and will remain there the rest of his life most likely so lets have a little mercy on the families that DO NOT deserve this because they are GOOD people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deleted 1 hr Me too 4
Republican war on the poor Continues 2 hr Rocketdog 28
Brad Metheny 3 hr Guest 3
NIKI WILFErd 4 hr Barry 1
Best lawncare/landscape in Kennett??? 4 hr Rick 1
About to be Moving here 6 hr Sean D 7
Suicide in hornersvill 6 hr Sean D 13

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance