Wish you had more time and money?

Wish you had more time and money?

Posted in the Senath Forum

Nerium AD

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Don't have any time to do the things you wish?

It's almost like your daily schedule is grabbing you by the throat, preventing you from doing the things you loved. You're favorite past times start to fade away, looking more distant as the day passes.

I know you're not trying to be a workaholic... you have dreams you want to accomplish, goals you want to set, vacations you want to go on. But now they start to seem more difficult to complete, and certainly not worth putting the effort into.

Let me ask you this...

Ever have time to just chill out? Sit down in a hammock and enjoy the spring air. Or read a book on your Lazy Boy chair. When was the last time you took a minute to enjoy the sunset?

It's amazing how little we enjoy ourselves nowadays. And to make matters worse, we can't find the time to! Where did it go? You had free time before... where is it now?

What if there was a way to regain your free time? What if I knew of a way where you could actually increase your income while taking more time off?

That sounds absurd. But there actually is a way. In fact, I have seen thousands of people who have slimmed down their hours, had more free time, all while increasing their income drastically.

Want to know how they did it? It's easier than you think...

http://www.mcoram.nerium.com/presentation.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark rowton 4 hr Kelsey 2
Jessica Townsend 4 hr Hood 2
Chiefs club 5 hr Mkay 16
Shardae Rat clay 6 hr Bad Billy Walton 4
shane ropper 16 hr guest 2
nick ridings Wed guest 1
chris fletcher Tue Anonymous 4

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance