Superintendent's Bad Management

Superintendent's Bad Management

Posted in the Senath Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Senath Native

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 2, 2006
Hello Friends,

Have you heard about Yancy Poorman. You can go to Goolgle.com and type in Ynacy Poorman and see what type of person this so called man is. He has ran Senath-Hornersville's school system into the groundto almost backruptcy and will continue to do so if the citizens don't get rid of this non-managing fool. There are documents of him being fired from other school systems for messing around with young school girls from the Scott City area. What do we have at our school a child molester. It's time for his non leadership ass to move on before the community exposes him for what he really is. Lets make a stand here and now and force his resignation before he completely bankrupts our school system.
A Senath Citizen

Spiro, OK

#2 Sep 28, 2006
ok, now where are the documents located??
anonymous

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 2, 2006
You are SO right. I went to the search and searched and I couldn't believe what I found on the net!!
Senath Native wrote:
Hello Friends,
Have you heard about Yancy Poorman. You can go to Goolgle.com and type in Ynacy Poorman and see what type of person this so called man is. He has ran Senath-Hornersville's school system into the groundto almost backruptcy and will continue to do so if the citizens don't get rid of this non-managing fool. There are documents of him being fired from other school systems for messing around with young school girls from the Scott City area. What do we have at our school a child molester. It's time for his non leadership ass to move on before the community exposes him for what he really is. Lets make a stand here and now and force his resignation before he completely bankrupts our school system.
A Senath Citizen

Spiro, OK

#4 Oct 2, 2006
I DONT BELIEVE ANY OF IT.. iN FACT, HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING PERTAINING TO YOUNG GIRLS.
please

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 22, 2007
Yancy Poorman was a good man. You people are ignorant!

Since: Jul 07

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 31, 2007
I did not search on the internet, went straight to the other sources you mentioned. He was never charged, but was accused and that is a fact. The school board was informed of this information before they hired him, but they hired just the same. And as for him being a good man PLEASE yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Funny

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 7, 2007
I've been accused of being an a-hole, does that mean that I'm an a-hole? HA! Hell, anybody in any organization can be accused of anything. Until there is something out there that says, "Hey, Poorman is a child molester and has went to prison," I say leave the man's good name alone. If you want to give your opinion on how he ran the school, kudos to you, everyone has their opinion. But ruining a man's name by calling him a child molester on the internet, that's not right.

Since: Jul 07

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 7, 2007
No one called him a child molester!
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 7, 2007
"There are documents of him being fired from other school systems for messing around with young school girls from the Scott City area. What do we have at our school a child molester." - Quote Senath Native. That's interesting? Seems like this person did? Unless you don't consider "messing around with young school girls" child molestation?

Since: Jul 07

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 8, 2007
Concerned Citizen wrote:
"There are documents of him being fired from other school systems for messing around with young school girls from the Scott City area. What do we have at our school a child molester." - Quote Senath Native. That's interesting? Seems like this person did? Unless you don't consider "messing around with young school girls" child molestation?
Thank You, I glad I'm not the only one who sees what kind of jack*ss we had running our school. And to think the school board knew this all along..........hmmmmmmm!
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 8, 2007
Just a wife and mother- I think you missed my point? I was giving you a quote from the top of the page. People were, in fact, calling him a child molester because he was "accused" of messing around with school girls.

I, however, don't label Mr. Poorman a child molester. I have mixed feelings about his running of the Senath-Hornersville Public Schools.

Since: Jul 07

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 8, 2007
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Just a wife and mother- I think you missed my point? I was giving you a quote from the top of the page. People were, in fact, calling him a child molester because he was "accused" of messing around with school girls.
I, however, don't label Mr. Poorman a child molester. I have mixed feelings about his running of the Senath-Hornersville Public Schools.
I'm not going to label him either, but I don't have mixed feeling about his runnings of the school district. However, he couldn't have done a poor job, with supervision. And I'm sorry, I did misunderstand your point.
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 9, 2007
He couldn't have done a poor job with supervision? I'm not sure I understand?

I think that, just as many administrators have and many teachers have, he made several serious mistakes. For the most part, I don't think that he was a terrible administrator. However, I don't think he was a great administrator either. Probably the worst thing that he ever done was not support his middle school principal better when they had whatever problem it was in Hornersville. I mean, a hometown boy who most people seemed to like, that did a great job (from what I hear)...Not very good to hang him out to dry over something silly...But, got to hang some of the blame on the school board as well don't you?

Since: Jul 07

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 9, 2007
Concerned Citizen wrote:
He couldn't have done a poor job with supervision? I'm not sure I understand?
I think that, just as many administrators have and many teachers have, he made several serious mistakes. For the most part, I don't think that he was a terrible administrator. However, I don't think he was a great administrator either. Probably the worst thing that he ever done was not support his middle school principal better when they had whatever problem it was in Hornersville. I mean, a hometown boy who most people seemed to like, that did a great job (from what I hear)...Not very good to hang him out to dry over something silly...But, got to hang some of the blame on the school board as well don't you?
You do understand what I was trying to say.
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 9, 2007
Ok...I see what you mean now...
Oh MY

Florissant, MO

#17 Sep 11, 2007
You call kids getting cut at school by other kids
silly?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2007
I find it silly when 1) the MS principal wasn't there when it happened, 2) when the kids involved were doing it voluntarily (as a game), and 3) when they were PROPERLY PUNISHED for it, their respective parents get pissed off and basically coerses the superintendent to hang him out to dry. It would have been nice for everyone to know ALL the facts.
MLO

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 16, 2007
Will this EVER end? Geez!!!!!
Superintendent - Gone.
JS - Holcomb happy.
How about getting concerned about the academics of the school, look at the hard work going on all around the place, be positive. There's always negative - get out of the past and move on people!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#20 Sep 16, 2007
MLO- Don't disagree with that statement...However, this post was about something that happened in the past, so that's why all of the posts have been about the past...
MLO

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Sep 16, 2007
OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry vowles cook at jjs city diner 1 hr You sho right 5
Scottie Roberts 1 hr Old friend 2
Teresa winberry and her baby daddy 1 hr Shame 1
Stephanie rushton 5 hr Truth 6
remember steele in the late fifties (Jan '08) 7 hr Stevo 97
Melissa Craig Partain (Oct '14) 7 hr Stevo 19
ABC news, CBS news, NBC news 7 hr Deplorable 2

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Senath Mortgages