Very concerned for area

United States

#104 Jan 14, 2013
friend wrote:
Really people Gilbert wasn't a bad man and he sure wasn't a drug dealer come on get real stop talking about Gilbert y'all need to talk about how sorry Jerry is for shooting him in front of his kids that wasn't right at all so talk about Jerry
Good guys don't slash police car tires. Face the facts.
Very concerned for area

United States

#105 Jan 14, 2013
Major wrote:
A major clean up needs to be done on Caneer St. Starting with the second block and working their way down to the third block. Everyone in town knows what is going in two or three of those houses and the rest of the citizens have to put up with them.It's time to put a stop to it. Pick up the drugies!!!! Election is coming up,,, pick them up and clean this town up.
I totally agree. If they were bad dogs they would be removed. They are worse for the community than bad dogs.
wanted to no
#106 Jan 14, 2013
im sure he will get what coming let the law do there job and quit putting all our cops down if they so bad who do u call when u need help?need i say more
Brianna

United States

#107 Jan 14, 2013
"Anon",
That's my family your talking about and if you say your not scared to put your name then do it...!
Brianna Brooks

United States

#109 Jan 14, 2013
Just so all you people know I am a Miller, and this is my uncle so quit talking about it when you don't know shit.

Real Story

This is my uncle and his last name is Owens and he has two kids a 16 year old girl Summer Owens, and a 12 year old boy Brett Owens. My aunt Brandy and Gilbert were arguing,and the cops got called and my grandpa Gary Miller went to pick up the kids and the police showed up, Gilbert stabbed my grandpa's tires after trying to stab him. After that Gentry told Gilbert to put his weapon down, and Gilbert stabbed his tires. At that time Summer my cousin ran outside to calm down her dad and Jerry maced Summer, as she ran inside to clean her eye's Gilbert was pissed and went after Jerry. Jerry then shot his 4 times, which is unreasonable, than summer heard the cop walk in and say her father was dead she passed out!
Now you know the real story so please quit talking shitt!
concerned citizen

Lake City, AR

#110 Jan 14, 2013
i knew the family he wasnt a good person but was married to a dear friend and yes they had children two whom which saw the cop shoot there daddy thats bad enough at least a have a heart for the mother n children quit bashing the millers cause not all of them r bad besides they have hearts n faults like the rest of us !
shane ellis

Kennett, MO

#111 Jan 14, 2013
me an gilbert where good friends i am sorry for the lose everyone has their ups an downs but noone deserved what happened to him. sounds to me he was protecting his daughter when he went out to the police officer.i done 5 months with gilbert in dunklin county you couldnt ask for a better guy.we where room mates he helped me through alot.i seen him a couple a months ago at his house i wished i would have stayed longer.brandy if you need anything contact me and my wife [email protected] please let me know when visitation's are.he was like a brother.
lol

Dexter, MO

#112 Jan 14, 2013
shane ellis wrote:
me an gilbert where good friends i am sorry for the lose everyone has their ups an downs but noone deserved what happened to him. sounds to me he was protecting his daughter when he went out to the police officer.i done 5 months with gilbert in dunklin county you couldnt ask for a better guy.we where room mates he helped me through alot.i seen him a couple a months ago at his house i wished i would have stayed longer.brandy if you need anything contact me and my wife [email protected] please let me know when visitation's are.he was like a brother.
Now this is some funny shit right here, Oh yeah he was a real winner and it sure sounds like your no better either! You said you were jail mates for 5 months, why in the hell would you tell that shit! You just drive home everything we already know. You keep trying to help here buddy your doing a smashing job! LMMFAO!
lkj

Dexter, MO

#113 Jan 14, 2013
Brianna Brooks wrote:
Just so all you people know I am a Miller, and this is my uncle so quit talking about it when you don't know shit.
Real Story
This is my uncle and his last name is Owens and he has two kids a 16 year old girl Summer Owens, and a 12 year old boy Brett Owens. My aunt Brandy and Gilbert were arguing,and the cops got called and my grandpa Gary Miller went to pick up the kids and the police showed up, Gilbert stabbed my grandpa's tires after trying to stab him. After that Gentry told Gilbert to put his weapon down, and Gilbert stabbed his tires. At that time Summer my cousin ran outside to calm down her dad and Jerry maced Summer, as she ran inside to clean her eye's Gilbert was pissed and went after Jerry. Jerry then shot his 4 times, which is unreasonable, than summer heard the cop walk in and say her father was dead she passed out!
Now you know the real story so please quit talking shitt!
So got maced because she was in the way the mace was for Gilbert and she got some on her eyes to that stuff drifts. Gilbert was already in a rage he was not defending Summer. Now I fully expect you all to paint this picture in your favor which is what so many so. I know this is a horrible thing for the kids and I hate it for them I really do but all Gilbert had to do is this-"PUT THE WEAPON DOWN". It doesn't matter why Gilbert went after him the fact remains the same ....you can not charge a police officer with a weapon and not expect to be shot! That is how it is all over the world. He shot him more than once because after he maced him he kept coming at him. Now lets tell the truth here. Summer went out to get Brent because he was getting in his grandpas truck and Gilbert said his kids were not going anywhere and he jerked Brent out of the truck, she knew her dad had a knife so she went to get Brent and she got caught in the pepper spray.
Chulisa

Dexter, MO

#114 Jan 14, 2013
Well well well Brandy has already moved in with her boyfriend!. After what just happened I am sure they didn't need to be uprooted and once again moved to her boyfriends for the umtnth time.He is no better either, what man takes in a crackhead?What man messes with a married woman who has a rap sheet a mile long? What man gets involved with his ex-wifes cousin? Let me rephrase that he is no MAN no man at all.

Oh and if you want to pop off she can't pay the bills it is called GET A DAMN JOB! Skank can't pass the drug test.
lmmfao

United States

#115 Jan 15, 2013
Lisa Holtsclaw! Go crawl back into your hole and stay outta this! You need to be worrying about your jail bird and how you're gonna save his a$$ next time he f*ks up, not bashing Brandy. You ain't no better than her...jumping from one man's bed, straight into another!
S
L
U
T
Guest

Paragould, AR

#116 Jan 15, 2013
Chulisa wrote:
Well well well Brandy has already moved in with her boyfriend!. After what just happened I am sure they didn't need to be uprooted and once again moved to her boyfriends for the umtnth time.He is no better either, what man takes in a crackhead?What man messes with a married woman who has a rap sheet a mile long? What man gets involved with his ex-wifes cousin? Let me rephrase that he is no MAN no man at all.
Oh and if you want to pop off she can't pay the bills it is called GET A DAMN JOB! Skank can't pass the drug test.
Who is Brandy's new boyfriend.
Brianna Brooks

Columbia, MO

#117 Jan 15, 2013
Ikj how about you stay out of this and btw this is my family I think I know!!!!
Concerned for Senath

Kennett, MO

#118 Jan 15, 2013
Come on people, there is nothing good here or ever will be good about this situation. Jerry has to live with this and those close to Gilbert has to live with this. NOTHING GOOD HERE.... What Brandi chooses to do is her business, let's hope the kids get through all of it with little difficulty and this doesn't affect them with relationships or trusting ever calling the police. There is much more here than running down an officer or some family. Let's all grow up and maybe try to put ourself in one of their shoes for just a minute. It's not so pleasant is it.
friend

United States

#119 Jan 15, 2013
Brianna Brooks wrote:
Just so all you people know I am a Miller, and this is my uncle so quit talking about it when you don't know shit.
Real Story
This is my uncle and his last name is Owens and he has two kids a 16 year old girl Summer Owens, and a 12 year old boy Brett Owens. My aunt Brandy and Gilbert were arguing,and the cops got called and my grandpa Gary Miller went to pick up the kids and the police showed up, Gilbert stabbed my grandpa's tires after trying to stab him. After that Gentry told Gilbert to put his weapon down, and Gilbert stabbed his tires. At that time Summer my cousin ran outside to calm down her dad and Jerry maced Summer, as she ran inside to clean her eye's Gilbert was pissed and went after Jerry. Jerry then shot his 4 times, which is unreasonable, than summer heard the cop walk in and say her father was dead she passed out
Now you know the real story so please quit talking shitt!
where are they goin to have his awake at when in what time
Brianna Brooks

Columbia, MO

#120 Jan 15, 2013
We dont know yet but when i find out ill post it on here so watch for my post.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#121 Jan 15, 2013
Oh My !!
You people are sill living 20 years or so behind the times. I'd almost be you all are still letting your gardens grow up to hide your chickens and worring about if the rooster is going to crow in the morning and you will be found out breaking the town ordinace against farm animals within the city limits.
yep sho nuf !!!!
friend

United States

#122 Jan 15, 2013
Brianna Brooks wrote:
We dont know yet but when i find out ill post it on here so watch for my post.
hey Brianna what news is his obituaries going to be in
friend

United States

#123 Jan 15, 2013
Brianna Brooks wrote:
Just so all you people know I am a Miller, and this is my uncle so quit talking about it when you don't know shit.
Real Story
This is my uncle and his last name is Owens and he has two kids a 16 year old girl Summer Owens, and a 12 year old boy Brett Owens. My aunt Brandy and Gilbert were arguing,and the cops got called and my grandpa Gary Miller went to pick up the kids and the police showed up, Gilbert stabbed my grandpa's tires after trying to stab him. After that Gentry told Gilbert to put his weapon down, and Gilbert stabbed his tires. At that time Summer my cousin ran outside to calm down her dad and Jerry maced Summer, as she ran inside to clean her eye's Gilbert was pissed and went after Jerry. Jerry then shot his 4 times, which is unreasonable, than summer heard the cop walk in and say her father was dead she passed out!
Now you know the real story so please quit talking shitt!
this is like soooooo sad he's goin to be missed I just got to knowing Gilbert he was some kind of a funny n awesome man I think these people need to stop talking shit about him he was always nice to me whenever he'd come to the house they just don't know Gilbert like we did huh hun he was some kind of kool guy huh
justyn

Farmington, MO

#124 Jan 15, 2013
Well I heard from a friend that Gilbert was an excellent worker and tht yes he has done some stuff and probably was on some stuff but that don't make him a bad person. Jerry told him to drop the weapon and was screaming at him to stop but he didn't. He felt his life was in danger and reacted and he cried about it because he didn't want it to happen but it had to because Gilbert had issues to where he pretty much blacked out when angry so I'm just sayin he's not a bad person and jerry had to do it but it coulda been done differently possible but it's hard to aim for small parts when it life is endangered and he coulda sued jerry for it in the long run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore 49 min Never Republican 25
Leigha and Ricky 1 hr Wondering 12
Found dog 1 hr Classmate 1
help...my puppy has parvo (May '09) 1 hr Justme 68
No justice in our small town Fri Yup 8
Hottest Women In Senath (May '09) Fri Country girl 157
super buff dude (Aug '16) Nov 16 Guest3321 18

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Senath Mortgages