haunted places

“I`ll remember before I forget.”

Since: Jun 08

Cape G.

#21 Jul 17, 2008
First of all, I would like to apologize for the stalker scene that came about on the other forum. Some people just dont know when to leave well enough alone.

Ive informed some relitives about your group and was wondering how one might go about joining. Ive lived in this area for several years and hear stories all the time, but havent been able to check most of the places out. Would like to get into the investigation myself.
N_E_A_R_P_S

Delphi, IN

#22 Jul 17, 2008
email us at nearps@gmail.com and my husband will get back with you asap.
N_E_A_R_P_S_2

Delphi, IN

#23 Jul 17, 2008
Madhouse,

I haven't received an email from you. First of all, let me say that for obvious reasons we cannot allow everyone to join. A group of 3-6 people is about right. At present, My wife and I are alone in investigations except for when we allow our 2 children to accompany us. We could possibly use a couple more investigators but it would only be after interviews and orientations. Someone would be expected to have basic knowledge of the paranormal field and be serious about furthering the study of paranormal phenomena. We won't choose someone who is just interested in a cheap thrill and/or wants to "goof off". We take our investigations seriously and won't work with someone who doesn't. We don't get paid, we do this on our own and so anyone joining wouldn't get paid either. We don't have any extra equipment, only what we use ourselves. So an investigator would be expected to have his/her own equipment. At the very least a voice recorder would be needed and a still digital camera with flash would be a plus. The investigator would need to be available to help with analyzing the evidence between investigations. He/she would also need the ability to follow directions from my wife and I.

Still interested? Email me at: nearps@gmail.com
Stony

Gregory, AR

#24 Jul 17, 2008
Yea some ppl just keep goin on and on and dont know when to leave well enough alone. I am really hoping that problem is now over.
N_E_A_R_P_S

Delphi, IN

#26 Jul 18, 2008
Stony wrote:
Yea some ppl just keep goin on and on and dont know when to leave well enough alone. I am really hoping that problem is now over.
Like you? Madhouse was didnt start anything on here you can on here and try to start another fight with this person you need to go back to your own board and stay off thread that dont have anything to do with you starting a fight. I am trying to find peopl that is have paranormal experiances and are in need of help to find out what is cause these experiances. I dont appericate you coming on my threads and cause fights. So I am asking you nicely not post on my threads.
stony

Gregory, AR

#27 Jul 18, 2008
No sir I am not trying to start a fight, and I am not goin into details either. I am in no way trying or wanting to impede on your pursuit of whatever knowledge your trying to ascertain. I just need to know that this is over and my wife wont have to put up with any more from this guy. I know u to have a wife and if u was in my shoes u would be doin the same thing.
N_E_A_R_P_S_2

Delphi, IN

#28 Jul 18, 2008
We understand, Stony. It is just that there is a time and a place for everything. And while you may feel this is the time, we would appreciate it if you would find another place. Start your own thread if you like and bash each other all you want. But please keep postings here on topic. I am sure you both understand.
N_E_A_R_P_S_2

Delphi, IN

#29 Jul 18, 2008
After 3 successful investigations at Crybaby Bridge and recording 7-10 (i lost count) evps. All appear to be a young boy of 5-10 years of age and all are interacting with questions my wife is asking while doing the EVP work. For this reason, Northeast Arkansas Paranormal Society has declared that Crybaby Bridge on County Road 602 is indeed HAUNTED! All evidence points to an "intelligent" type haunting which means that the area is inhabited by the spirit of a deceased person. Our evidence also tells us that the little boy's name is Eric. And he does not seem to be there with his mother because in one EVP a child was heard whispering "I want my mama" For those of you who would like to hear these EVPs be patient. The website is under construction and should be up soon with all evidence we are allowed to make public so you can hear our findings for yourself. While not nearly as conclusive we will also have visual evidence as well.
N_E_A_R_P_S_2

Delphi, IN

#30 Jul 18, 2008
Does anyone have a paranormal experience at the crybaby bridge or McGrew cemetery locations that they would let us document on audio or video recordings? In other words, would you tell us your story while we are recording you on video or audio? If so, contact us at nearps@gmail.com and leave contact information so we can get back to you.
tsps

Fenton, MO

#31 Jul 20, 2008
check out our myspace page..we have a few pics,
(not all)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
tsps

Fenton, MO

#32 Jul 20, 2008
oops i dont think that worked...its tri state paranormal society.

Since: Jul 08

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#33 Jul 21, 2008
tsps wrote:
check out our myspace page..we have a few pics,
(not all)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Hey I have asked to join your friends list on myspace it is under my personal myspace site. I have some questions that I would like to ask you but I dont want to do it on here. We have been to McGrew Cemetery and I have some things I would like for you to see and give me your thoughts on it.

Kennett, MO

#34 Jul 21, 2008
my bestest friend is buried at the McGrew cemetry. Her mom and her wife said that they always leave the headlights on at night because ali is afraid of the dark and they go out there to her cemetry and they sit and talk @ 2 am well one night they went out there and everything and sherry and ali went to hug and ali's face turned pale and she turned around and saw a black shadow go past her headlights and turn the lights and engine off and they said it was scary. I am going to go out there and see it.

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#35 Jul 22, 2008
Ashley Davis wrote:
my bestest friend is buried at the McGrew cemetry. Her mom and her wife said that they always leave the headlights on at night because ali is afraid of the dark and they go out there to her cemetry and they sit and talk @ 2 am well one night they went out there and everything and sherry and ali went to hug and ali's face turned pale and she turned around and saw a black shadow go past her headlights and turn the lights and engine off and they said it was scary. I am going to go out there and see it.
May I ask who is your best friend that is buried out there? The reason I ask is we caught an evp out there of what sounded like a young girl. I know there is a girl out there in her teens.

Kennett, MO

#36 Jul 22, 2008
yes she was 15 going on 16 years old. Her name is Mattie Bryant she doesnt have a tombstone. You will know that its her because she has flowers all over it and may i ask can i hear this evp so i can see if it is her.
Hello

Fenton, MO

#37 Jul 22, 2008
there is more than one teen buried there.

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#38 Jul 22, 2008
Ashley Davis wrote:
yes she was 15 going on 16 years old. Her name is Mattie Bryant she doesnt have a tombstone. You will know that its her because she has flowers all over it and may i ask can i hear this evp so i can see if it is her.
we are making a website as soon as it is done we will post the link on here it will have all evps and pictures on it.

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#39 Jul 22, 2008
Hello wrote:
there is more than one teen buried there.
I know there is more then one teen out.

“Woah...”

Senath

#40 Jul 22, 2008
N_E_A_R_P_s: I sent you an email, Please get back with me.

Thanks

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#41 Jul 22, 2008
I just check my eamils and I dont have any new emails as soon as I get it I will get back with you. How long ago did you send it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Warns N.Korea 2 hr American Patriot 6
Looking for 5 hr Larry weaver 2
Helping Hand building 11 hr Truth 2
Will Innocent Mary Jane Be Set Free? 11 hr Buzz 1
Hulu Live Will Soon Put The Hurt To Expensive C... 18 hr Backyard Warrior 3
Married and sleeping around Aug 10 Vato 4
Senath Apt. Aug 7 Cuzz 13

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance