What is shawn morgans wife and kids thinking

Posted in the Senath Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
steele

Malvern, AR

#1 Aug 17, 2011
What is shawn morgans wife and kids thinking about all of this? why would he do this. It makes u wonder if he ever hurt his own kids. this is sad he deserves to rotte in HELL

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2011
steele wrote:
What is shawn morgans wife and kids thinking about all of this? why would he do this. It makes u wonder if he ever hurt his own kids. this is sad he deserves to rotte in HELL
How old are his kids
kathy

Kennett, MO

#3 Aug 17, 2011
i'm sorry but i have to state that this thread is very wrong. how would you feel to know the man who fathered your children and slept with you in a marriage bed, how would you feel? my god this is not the woman's fault nor his children. but you can bet there are people, who are going to put them in the same sentence with him. she is a mother, how would you feel? please it is wrong to ask these questions, i would hope you would have as much love in your hearts for them as the sweet little girl that was lost. they are as innocent as little breeann, he will get sent to prison, he will not have to face people every day of the rest of his life, but the kids will and his wife, they can't run and hide because every where they go someone will remind them. no one has the right to ask her how she feels. SHE IS A MOTHER ALSO please be kind

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 17, 2011
His wife and children are completely innocent, and had nothing to do with this.
steele

Malvern, AR

#5 Aug 17, 2011
Well i didnt intend on downing the wife and kids. I just was wondering how they are feeling or doing???? So yes I am keeping them in my prayers as well..It wasnt there fault that he did what he did.
kathy

Kennett, MO

#6 Aug 17, 2011
steele wrote:
Well i didnt intend on downing the wife and kids. I just was wondering how they are feeling or doing???? So yes I am keeping them in my prayers as well..It wasnt there fault that he did what he did.
thank you that is good to hear i hope many more will keep this in mind and i'm sorry if i came on too strong, i don't know anything about his wife and kids other than the fact she must be hurting for little breeann and her own children, i am sorry if i was out of line forgive me please
i dont know

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 17, 2011
oh my i feel for his family, not him, but now his kids and wife are most likely scared someones gonna go after them when they did nothing wrong. her husband deserves everything hes gonna get but not his family. gosh this is so upsetting.

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#8 Aug 17, 2011
i dont know wrote:
oh my i feel for his family, not him, but now his kids and wife are most likely scared someones gonna go after them when they did nothing wrong. her husband deserves everything hes gonna get but not his family. gosh this is so upsetting.
i would have to agree,, but she is the one who turned him in,,if anything i think she feels bad for breeann's mother,,

How old was his kids??? anyone know????
steele

Malvern, AR

#9 Aug 17, 2011
Its fine. I hope no ONE hurts them because of what he did. ya know. It wasnt there fault. I didnt know that she turned him IN? how did she find out

“the hammer”

n a

#10 Aug 17, 2011
steele wrote:
Its fine. I hope no ONE hurts them because of what he did. ya know. It wasnt there fault. I didnt know that she turned him IN? how did she find out
When she got home he was acting wierd so he told her what he had do,,so the fight goes on about who should get the reward money,,,on the other thread that is,,actually they kinda dropped that phase now it's just a bashing thread with a bunch of trolls as i try to sipher thru the trolls to find answers,,
steele

Malvern, AR

#11 Aug 17, 2011
thats just crazy..I dont see how someone could do that..they said he was at work the next day. His wife and kids are going to suffer for what he did.
momof2

Jackson, MO

#12 Aug 17, 2011
I think what should happen to the reward money if the wife is entitled to it, should be put in a trustfund for the childrens education.

“the hammer”

n a

#13 Aug 17, 2011
momof2 wrote:
I think what should happen to the reward money if the wife is entitled to it, should be put in a trustfund for the childrens education.
Myself thinks it needs to be half to breeann's family and half to Mrs.Morgan,,She had the courage to turn him in,,but yet breeann's family should get half for sufering,,

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 17, 2011
Well, it's reward money so I think it should go to the person who turned his sorry but in. Even if it was his wife. Especially if it was his wife because that took courage on her part I think. She deserves that money and with him in jail she's not going to have his income. So the reward money will help her.
bob

Kennett, MO

#15 Aug 17, 2011
It is quite the sad thing that beyond the homicide of the child, that his wife and children will have to leave this community. How could they still live here? Yeah they did nothing wrong and are completely innocent. However, the town you are seeing is a heartfelt humane mob, when this all goes away, we will be back to the stares, the harrassment at school for his children, the gossip. Human nature is human nature a small town is a small town and the mobs nature is the mobs, forever bipolar.
Think about it

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Aug 17, 2011
Please remember Shawn is the bad guy !
People should not be disrespectful to his wife and children !
The news stated they were not around at the time !
And the family of the little girl is grieving now and should not be disrespected !
As for the suspect who confessed by the way should get maximum punishment!
This angers everyone that knows this but everyone please take it out on him only!
what

Piggott, AR

#17 Aug 17, 2011
She didnt turn him in, she mention to the neighbor that Shawn was acting strange ever since this happened. She told the neighbor he was really shook up (however u spell it) and wanted the computer clean and she noticed he had his truck at his brothers since she got back. So the neighbor called the police and told them what Mrs Morgan said and I heard Mrs Morgan looked very worried and upset when police showed up at their home. Also I heard that Morgan went out that night searching with the neighbor to find Breeann. His a piece of shit.

Since: Apr 11

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Aug 18, 2011
Simply put...who gives a rats ass what that monsters spawn or it's mate thinks. I could care less and the money should go to Breannes family...
who knows

Little Rock, AR

#19 Aug 18, 2011
I work at Tenaris. I did work with Shawn for the past 5 years. We at Tenaris, as his "work family" are shocked beyond words. No one would suspect Shawn of being capable of murdering a child or anyone. For those of you who never met him, he is shy, but friendly. He was always very mannerly. He would have gave any one of us the last dollar in his pocket. He is very ashamed of his speech impediment. He is not very intelligent and seems somewhat on the slow side. Very low self esteem. Gets picked on and made fun of alot, but he never seemed to get angry. He was embarrassed very easily. His job was in Blytheville. His previous job was in Paragould. He did not get fired from his job at Tenaris which he was at for 6 years. His brother Kevin also works at
Tenaris. He is not the person you would expect to be so cold and calculating as to commit this murder. It just doesn't make sense and is beyond logic. I also heard that Shawn talked to a former boss, confessed to him all that had happened then turned himself in. So since the facts leading to the arrest are not "official" it is hard to say. I think if Shawn did not commit the crime himself, he is covering up for someone else who did. That would be more believable. You just never know what someone is capable of. I am just stating many people who know Shawn are finding this shocking and very difficult to cope with. Just wanted to share. I am truly sorry for the Rodriguez family and the Morgan family. Senseless murder of an innocent.

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2011
who knows wrote:
I work at Tenaris. I did work with Shawn for the past 5 years. We at Tenaris, as his "work family" are shocked beyond words. No one would suspect Shawn of being capable of murdering a child or anyone. For those of you who never met him, he is shy, but friendly. He was always very mannerly. He would have gave any one of us the last dollar in his pocket. He is very ashamed of his speech impediment. He is not very intelligent and seems somewhat on the slow side. Very low self esteem. Gets picked on and made fun of alot, but he never seemed to get angry. He was embarrassed very easily. His job was in Blytheville. His previous job was in Paragould. He did not get fired from his job at Tenaris which he was at for 6 years. His brother Kevin also works at
Tenaris. He is not the person you would expect to be so cold and calculating as to commit this murder. It just doesn't make sense and is beyond logic. I also heard that Shawn talked to a former boss, confessed to him all that had happened then turned himself in. So since the facts leading to the arrest are not "official" it is hard to say. I think if Shawn did not commit the crime himself, he is covering up for someone else who did. That would be more believable. You just never know what someone is capable of. I am just stating many people who know Shawn are finding this shocking and very difficult to cope with. Just wanted to share. I am truly sorry for the Rodriguez family and the Morgan family. Senseless murder of an innocent.
This DNA was all over the bike. He did this. He's not covering up for someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Control Budget 6 min Ed Sneed 7
teacher gets fired 7 min citizens 3
houses or mobile homes for rent senath hornersv... 32 min kennett 1
Chamber 47 min Guest 1
black guy in green caddillac 1 hr bbopper 21
family dollar manager gone 1 hr Citizen 6
chastity nixon biggs steele siebert wiley 1 hr deltagirl 11
Senath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Senath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Senath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Senath

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick