First Prev
of 3
Next Last
aka

Kennett, MO

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Does anyone no much about chelsea damron? She has been texting me quite a bit but I've only actually met her once at sonic.
noone

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I went 2 school with her. But i never really talked 2 her.
Kia

Hardy, AR

#3 Apr 25, 2010
Good person, very nice girl !
someone

Columbia, MO

#4 Apr 29, 2010
total slut!!!...just a piece of advice if u ever date her and u brake up with her she will stalk you....ask kujo and cody roberts...and oh beware of sleeping with her....she has aids
concerned

Blytheville, AR

#5 Apr 29, 2010
she is my niece and she does'nt have aids don't know who you are someone but you need you watch you mouth about slandering people you can get into alot of troubl e it's against the law to slender and we can find out who you are
Me Too

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Apr 29, 2010
someone wrote:
total slut!!!...just a piece of advice if u ever date her and u brake up with her she will stalk you....ask kujo and cody roberts...and oh beware of sleeping with her....she has aids
This is her mom, for your info she does not have
aids!!! and i'm having this investigated to see who this is and u will be sued for slander when i find out.and as for cody roberts hes nothing but trouble so she knows better.( this has to be codys x-girlfriend thats pregant by someone else)If u have anything else to say come to me!!!!
codys x girlfriend

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2010
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>This is her mom, for your info she does not have
aids!!! and i'm having this investigated to see who this is and u will be sued for slander when i fin out.and as for cody roberts hes nothing but trouble so she knows better.( this has to be codys x-girlfriend thats pregant by someone else)If u have anything else to say come to me!!!!
I wasn't the one that said that but if it was I would have said the same thing. N u aint got no business talkn bout my baby yes I am prego but me n cody aint together. Wat I do is none of ur business. If u wana worry bout somebody u need to worry bout ur own daughter
FRIENDS

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 2, 2010
This is a friend of chelsea's. She does not have aids, she is a nice person if u know her! and as for u cody's x girlfriend, I heard u had aids!!
That is why u and cody are not together anymore,cause u sleep with every one that comes along. that is why ur pregant by someone else!! Also if it wasn't u then how did u know this was on here??? answer that big slut!!!!!!!
cody exs friend

United States

#9 May 2, 2010
FRIENDS wrote:
This is a friend of chelsea's. She does not have aids, she is a nice person if u know her! and as for u cody's x girlfriend, I heard u had aids!!
That is why u and cody are not together anymore,cause u sleep with every one that comes along. that is why ur pregant by someone else!! Also if it wasn't u then how did u know this was on here??? answer that big slut!!!!!!!
You have no right to say that codys ex has aids. She did not start this stupid discussion. She was tryin to tell ya morons that she didn't start it. The reason she knew it was on here because I told her you idiot. I am a topixholic and on here all the time when I'm bored at work. So I told her. You must be too dumb to know that is possible.
BIG JOKE

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 3, 2010
cody exs friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to say that codys ex has aids. She did not start this stupid discussion. She was tryin to tell ya morons that she didn't start it. The reason she knew it was on here because I told her you idiot. I am a topixholic and on here all the time when I'm bored at work. So I told her. You must be too dumb to know that is possible.
Thats okay because we will know who started this
by this weekend and someone is going to be in big trouble!! sounds like u started it!!! stupid!!
my goodness

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 5, 2010
Im sure Chelsea herself started this to find out what people thought of her. lol. That girl has some major issues! I dont know much about her, but I do know that she sleeps around alot. There has been several times in the last few months she has spent a little too much time at a certain mexican's house trailer in Senath. Bet you can all guess who he is....anyway, I know she dont have aids but if she keeps going the way she is she's bound to get something. Someone really needs to help this girl. And who did she get pregnant by that ended in abortion?
girl please

Malden, MO

#12 May 10, 2010
yep i know her she is known for sleepin with black dudes and when i knew her a few years ago she used to talk black and wear her hair in braids like a black lol man thats embarassing
thats right

Columbia, MO

#14 May 11, 2010
BIG JOKE wrote:
<quoted text>Thats okay because we will know who started this
by this weekend and someone is going to be in big trouble!! sounds like u started it!!! stupid!!
yes that is right you and ur daughter both aint nothin but a joke
Some1

United States

#15 May 11, 2010
Any1 know where chelsea lives in senath??
anon

Columbia, MO

#16 May 12, 2010
she lives in kennett and works at sonic
Obviously

Lake Charles, LA

#17 May 13, 2010
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>This is her mom, for your info she does not have
aids!!! and i'm having this investigated to see who this is and u will be sued for slander when i find out.and as for cody roberts hes nothing but trouble so she knows better.( this has to be codys x-girlfriend thats pregant by someone else)If u have anything else to say come to me!!!!
I do not know who any of you are. I came on Topix to read a few threads that seemed to be of interest to a friend. I just want to say, You are so full of it that isn't even funny! If you were having this investigated, you would know it is not called slander. When someone WRITES or TYPES something this is not true, it is called LIBEL!!! So, why would you get on here and lie? All you have done is make yourself look stupid and let everyone know that you are a liar... Also, same goes for the aunt that claims it is slander! Come on people... at least educate yourself if you are going to make up lies, so they may seem like the half truth, anyway!
aka

Paragould, AR

#18 May 19, 2010
educate yourself man! L-I-A-B-L-E. Not libel, thats just weird!
Lacy

United States

#19 May 22, 2010
she better not be messin around eric.....skank that is my beaner. i will open a can of whoop a$$ on u and u know it...just like i did in senath
lacys cuz

United States

#20 May 23, 2010
The person who posted as "lacy" you are so stupid. Just because lacy and chelsea have had problems in the past doesn't mean you gotta start crap. And FYI lacy isn't with Erick anymore she's moved on to someone a whole lot better. She's doing good for herself so keep her name out of this!
the real lacy

United States

#21 May 23, 2010
ok i dont know who is trying to act like me on here but it pretty stupid cause i dont have a prblem with chelsea and also i can careless about erick he dont mean nuuthin to me andim with someone and got a baby on the way so please leave my name off here thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regulators 35 min Know what I heard 33
brandy nicole hartley 48 min common sense 4
Fate Cody (Sep '09) 1 hr Tyler 11
Stop renting 1 hr Invincible Penis 3
Scotty Johnson Mon Wondering 1
Refrigerator for sale Jan 24 Guest 1
Gary Wardlow Passed Away (Nov '10) Jan 22 looking for my si... 8
Senath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Senath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?