Ameren UE Customers Will Be Pemiscot-...

Ameren UE Customers Will Be Pemiscot-Dunklin

Posted in the Senath Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“He is my refuge and fortress!”

Since: Aug 07

Senath, MO

#3 Oct 5, 2007
I think this will benefit Senath and surrounding towns.....Now for a Sonic!!!lol

“RIGHT????!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 24, 2007
YAAAAYYYY!!!

This exites me!!...Is this for my town too??

I hate that I have Ameron UE...because the street over from me has Pemiscot-Dunklin and they never lose electricity...WE ALWAYS DO!!

“He is my refuge and fortress!”

Since: Aug 07

Senath, MO

#5 Oct 27, 2007
Jane Smith wrote:
YAAAAYYYY!!!
This exites me!!...Is this for my town too??
I hate that I have Ameron UE...because the street over from me has Pemiscot-Dunklin and they never lose electricity...WE ALWAYS DO!!
I haven't heard anything about it being in the 'ville...I am so sorry you guys lose electricity alot....I would really hate that.
I Pee Freely

Hope, AR

#7 Oct 27, 2007
The DDD said this covers Senath, H-ville, Hollywood, Arbyrd & Cardwell.

“RIGHT????!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 28, 2007
YAY!!

Since: Feb 08

Senath

#9 Feb 8, 2008
Ameren UE Sucks! That never did keep their services up down here! Everytime it would rain or just a puff of wind come through, our lights would go out! At least with Pem/Dunk. COOP they'll be closer to come fix things, rather than call someone out of Dexter! Yea for Progress. Now, if we can just get a Hardware store back and some competition for Ramey's!!!
Seanth Mom

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 8, 2008
A hardware store would be great! A doller general or something like that would be too, but what's wrong with Ramey's? I found their prices to be pretty close to Wall-Mart on alot of things and it saves me a trip to Kennett.
Coming Through

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 9, 2008
Larry & Tim have made a tremendous impact on the appearance and quality of shopping at Rameys. The employees seem to be enjoying the new change of management, the products are shelved neatly, and they have been seriously addressing the outdated products. If they don't have a product, Larry & Tim are glad to take your requests. Understand that they may not be able to retrieve every product you request, due to the unfortunate reality of having to obtain their products from a particular supplier. They may be able to get you a similar product in comparison, maybe not the same name brand. When's the last time you walked into a grocery store and the managers came to you for a handshake and to ask how you are doing? Ditch Wal-Mart every chance you can and take an oppurtunity to do business with people who know your name and really appreciate your presence. It's always sweet and enjoyable to talk with Myrtle as well. If you want to see our town prosper....you need to save your gas and start supporting our local business to inspire more businesses to open in Senath. People are ready for the feeling of doing small town business to return......I think we have all had enough of the corporate world and the attitude towards customer service it has created over the years.....Support "The Little Man"!!!
Seanth Mom

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 9, 2008
YOU SAID IT MAN!!!! Have you checked out the meat department?? Brent has done a fablous job there, and the last time I got my groceries Daryl helped me load them in the car. When's the last time Wall-Mart gave you that kind of service!! Even the young kids that work there seem to care about the place. We need more small town business's with heart like them. Check out Jan's Deal's by the old gas station. They are local and have good prices too.
senath gal

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 9, 2008
Glad to hear they are doing something about the out dated stuff in the store I had quit doing much if any shopping at rameys because of that, the meat and everything in the store was WAY outdated! Guess I need to check it out again. What does Jan's deals have?
Senath Mom

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 9, 2008
They have Dvd players, portable cd players, new and used furniture,school supplies, bed in a bag, ect. I got a lot of things for only about 20$ but would have cost a lot more at wall-mart. It is like a nice flea market. Check it out if you get a chance. They are just starting up so they are not open everyday but I am pretty sure they are open Fri & Sat. I heard that the new guy's at Ramey's had to throw out a lot of stuff that was out of date when they first took over in Nov. but now they are working especially hard at keeping stuff up to date and bringing customers back. I think they have done a great job and people need to give them another chance.
whome

Fenton, MO

#15 Feb 26, 2008
Seanth Mom wrote:
YOU SAID IT MAN!!!! Have you checked out the meat department?? Brent has done a fablous job there, and the last time I got my groceries Daryl helped me load them in the car. When's the last time Wall-Mart gave you that kind of service!! Even the young kids that work there seem to care about the place. We need more small town business's with heart like them. Check out Jan's Deal's by the old gas station. They are local and have good prices too.
He doesn't keep everything in stock. My mother has sent me there several times and he never had what she wanted. So I stocked her up while in Kennett. Also you can't find sugar free things anymore. They at least used to have sugar free cookies. And I dearly love those little beer sausage, haven't been able to find those in a while either. They always have plenty of things for the mexicans to choose from.{If they don't steal it}

“WooHoo!”

Since: Nov 07

Orlando, Florida

#17 Feb 27, 2008
I heard that Ameron Ue had to clean up their stuff before it was a done deal. I've seen them everyday doing something with the poles on the way to Hornersville.
mercy me

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 27, 2008
those arent Ameren Trucks on the way to H-ville. I know because my b-friend works with Ameren and does the trimming. They already covered this area and have moved north to Dexter and Cape...
smiley

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 27, 2008
i have noticed the power hasn't been going out as much. :)
Senath Mom

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 28, 2008
In reply to Whome, If you talk to Larry he will get you what you want if he can, if he can't he will explain why. I asked for something my Mom likes that he didn't have, not only did he get it he took my number and called me when it came in. That is good service right there!!! I know this doent have anything to do with the topic but I am new here and don't know much about this . Sorry
gipper

Clovis, NM

#22 Mar 5, 2008
I want to think every one that has been coming into our store (JANS DEALS)it has been a pleasure doing buisness in the town of senath.I hope every one prospers and does well in this town.because it is a friendly and wonderful town.
MoArk

United States

#23 Mar 5, 2008
If you haven't been to Jan's Deals, do check them out. They have really good deals and new things coming in regularly. They are very nice and helpful too.
If you go, you'll want to go back!
It will be worth your trip. The things I've bought there have been very nice and top quality.

I think the days they're open are Thur., Fri., and Sat. See you there!!!
soccar mom

Fairmont, WV

#24 Mar 5, 2008
whome wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't keep everything in stock. My mother has sent me there several times and he never had what she wanted. So I stocked her up while in Kennett. Also you can't find sugar free things anymore. They at least used to have sugar free cookies. And I dearly love those little beer sausage, haven't been able to find those in a while either. They always have plenty of things for the mexicans to choose from.{If they don't steal it}
excuss you but most of the theft that happens in this town is young TEENAGE WHITE KIDS NOT THE MEXICANS
senath lady

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Mar 5, 2008
soccer mom, its obvious you are taking up for the mexicans, prob due to the fact you are married to one. Fine. However, look at the facts, dont just say no its not the mexicans and blame another race. Alot of people are upset that there are so many mexicans in this country and they disrespect this country. They dont learn english, they expect everything to be given to them, becuase the government allows this to happen. I know they abuse the system by having more than one name in more than one state so that they recieve benefits in both states, they make money here then mail it all back in money orders to mexico...it pisses off REAL AMERICANS.
I am well aware NOT ALL are like this, but many.
My mothers house was broken into and she kept having peeping toms, and guess what it was a mexican. We caught him.
So, if you want to take up for your family fine, but dont take up for the whole race, cuz you will just make yourself look the fool.
This is america...we want our country back...ENGLISH is the AMERICAN language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Heinen 38 min Cindy 18
President Bone Spur 2 hr Trump 37
Dunklin County jail 10 hr Guest 30
Looking for steve bowling 10 hr Charlie06 4
Dope wh@res 11 hr Cockaa 15
Katelyne 13 hr Dang 13
Paige baugh 21 hr Lee 1

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance