mom2

Mckinney, TX

#147 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
because the p.o.s entered a NOT GUILTY plea...if she is saying shes not guilty, then it means she is trying to pin it on someone else.
I wouldn't put it past her.My opinion of her is that she is not a very honorable or good person.But i think they always plead not guilty,then it will go to court,and she may try to plead a lesser sentence.Im not positive about this,but i THINK thats why she pleaded "not guilty" Im just glad they are keeping her in jail away from the other children she has.
mom2

Mckinney, TX

#148 Nov 15, 2012
Biker Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I plan to be in the court room. Hopefully many others can be there also to show people care.
Hi Biker Mike, Did you by any chance,go to her latest hearing?
MGySgt-USMC retired

United States

#149 Nov 19, 2012
mom2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Biker Mike, Did you by any chance,go to her latest hearing?
No....I had gotten word that it would be continued so I didn't walk over to the court room. It is now postponed until 12/12/2012.
mom2

Conroe, TX

#150 Nov 21, 2012
Thanks for the update,Biker Mike. I hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving. I will have about 15 this year.The holidays are still hard for me,but it helps to have family around.My sons last thanksgiving,he decided to help me with the turkey,after i had taken all the stuff out of it my son looked at me and said i bet i could stick my whole head in that cavity,of course i said no you cant.Long story,short.he slipped it over his head and i took a pic,he looked so silly,but he always managed to turn everything into something fun.I miss him,but im so glad i have the memories.
MGySgt-USMC retired

United States

#151 Nov 21, 2012
mom2 wrote:
Thanks for the update,Biker Mike. I hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving. I will have about 15 this year.The holidays are still hard for me,but it helps to have family around.My sons last thanksgiving,he decided to help me with the turkey,after i had taken all the stuff out of it my son looked at me and said i bet i could stick my whole head in that cavity,of course i said no you cant.Long story,short.he slipped it over his head and i took a pic,he looked so silly,but he always managed to turn everything into something fun.I miss him,but im so glad i have the memories.
Thank you very much for the thought. I wish you and yours a great Thanksgiving too. Just keep thinking of all those wonderful moments you had with your son. I know it doesn't diminish the pain of your loss, but try to keep in mind we must always be thankful for the time we did have with our love ones. Blessings to you and your family on this day of thanks.
Even Numbers

United States

#152 Dec 1, 2012
Next court date..... 12-12-12
MGySgt-USMC retired

United States

#153 Dec 11, 2012
Tomorrow is the next step for Tameca. I hope I can make it back in time to get to the courtroom again. I don't expect there to be much to this court appearance, but at least the judge will know there is still interest out there in the public.
casenet

United States

#154 Dec 14, 2012
12/12/2012 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
Hearing Scheduled For: 01/09/2013; 10:30 AM

shesaloser

Muskegon, MI

#155 Dec 30, 2012
Why do the keep postponing it! SHE NEEDS SMACKED UP SIDE THE HEAD WITH A IRON SKILLET! MORE THAN ONCE! It erks me to no end! Why feed her 3 times a day she didnt even feed her kids 3 times a day!
someone

Kennett, MO

#156 Jan 9, 2013
was anyone in court today to see what happened?
casenet

United States

#157 Jan 10, 2013
Continued to 1-23-2013 at 10:30 A.M.
someone

Kennett, MO

#158 Jan 10, 2013
this is pathetic! will that piece of trash ever have to pay for what she did to that poor baby? COURT SYSTEM WAKE UP!
mom2

Springtown, TX

#159 Jan 20, 2013
I hope she gets the justice she deserves.I personally think that prisoners should be made to work, shoveling snow, digging ditches,dig a garden with only a shovel anything thst would include them sweating and actually breaking a sweat.If they dont work,they dont eat.Women like this should be made to dig sewers all day by hand.After 15-20 years of hard labor.and maybe a little therapy and after she has passed child bearing age,let her out, IF the victims in this tradegy agree, she can be released.If the victims refuse, then throw her back in the sewer hole and let her get to digging.
truth

Dexter, MO

#160 Jan 21, 2013
how much is her bail might get her out
curiosity killed the cat

Kennett, MO

#161 Jan 23, 2013
does anyone no what happened in court today or did our tax dollars postpone it again
Case Watcher

United States

#162 Jan 24, 2013
CONTINUED TO 2-13-13
curiosity killed the cat

Kennett, MO

#163 Jan 26, 2013
well of course. go figure, we get to feed and clothe another worthless piece of trash indefinitly til the court system gets off their *ss and does something.

Arlington, TX

#164 Feb 1, 2013
this is pathetic!!!!!!!! a dope smoker would already be in prison...but try and kill your kid and they pat you on the back.
mom2

United States

#165 Feb 10, 2013
I agree, it is pathetic.She should have been threw under the jail when it first happen.Has anyone heard how the little boy is doing? I hope he doesnt have any permanant hearing loss after what that soulless person done to him.
Case Watcher

United States

#166 Feb 12, 2013
Case Watcher wrote:
CONTINUED TO 2-13-13
Hearing scheduled for tomorrow........

Hearing Scheduled For: 02/13/2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
counterfeit 45 min guest 5
stabbing 55 min stabbing 1
more people die by tetanus then the do pitbulls 2 hr Guest 4
late nite sex at lions den? (Jan '09) 3 hr mrbanks 159
Mexicans here in the US (Apr '13) 3 hr hvillepdwife 5
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,322
Accident on EE 4 hr Family 10
Senath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Senath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Senath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Senath

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed