what

United States

#84 Jul 12, 2012
Yes same one
robsgirl

Kennett, MO

#85 Jul 12, 2012
fyi thatv trashy bitch tamica is in jail now for hitting her 2 yr old daughter in the head with a fryin pan n hurting her arm so what kind of mother does that she dont need those kids
yes

United States

#86 Jul 13, 2012
curious wrote:
Is this the same girl on the news that just confessed hitting her 23 month old with an iron skillet in the head and fracturing his skull? Isn't this on KFVS News?
it sure is the same one
wonder

United States

#90 Jul 13, 2012
how much time will this crack head get for beating this child? probably 6 months.
wonder

United States

#91 Jul 13, 2012
Barefootin It wrote:
Kelli:
Now that you know who I am, I think all this trash talking has to stop.
Some people on here have nothing better to do than talk about other people. And, no one person is better than the next person.
And, for all you people that haven't figured out who I am. I am Tamecas' Mother, Naomi.
So, if you have any regards for me, please, stop running your mouths about my daughter.
so "momma" did your daughter learn how to beat a kid in the head from you?
when

Dexter, MO

#92 Jul 14, 2012
when did the baby get hit with the pan was it a month ago or was it last week?

United States

#93 Jul 14, 2012
when wrote:
when did the baby get hit with the pan was it a month ago or was it last week?
i figure the abuse never stopped....the paper said the child had multipal bruises. i just hope when shes in jail she gets multipal bruises.
AS-IF

Kennett, MO

#94 Jul 14, 2012
yes it is. she deserves a fate far worse than anyone on earth could give to her. her children were taken once already and dfs gave them back to her for this to happen to her son.someone in that office dropped the ball!
sassy

Farmington, MO

#95 Jul 14, 2012
yes this is the same girl she was going to give me her oldest daughter but her mother said no. tameca was ready to sign her over wish she had of she would of had a better life and same for the other 2 babies she has she needs to be hit with a cast iron skillet see what it does to her and we wont get her any help till the next day stupid just pure down right stupid
Waiting

Campbell, MO

#96 Jul 15, 2012
She better hope she never gets out of jail!

Chicago, IL

#97 Jul 15, 2012
does she know who the father to these kids are? if so, could he get them? or is he as bad as she is?
AS-IF

Kennett, MO

#98 Jul 15, 2012
from what ive been told hes just as worthless if not worse. everyone nos how 'spermdonors' are. leave a deposit and never help raise them
Rightooo

Kennett, MO

#99 Jul 15, 2012
Her mother had two of the little ones today, driving Paul Cade around. No seat belt, and he was wired for 220. It is just pitiful.
AS-IF

Kennett, MO

#100 Jul 15, 2012
im sure the senath pd didnt bother to see the kids not in seat belts. of course they are "trained" to notice thatstuff but takes average people to see what they dont
guest2

Kennett, MO

#101 Jul 15, 2012
No, they could care less. Felt sorry for those kids. Cops don't want to get out from behind the desk and find out what's really going on.
Joyce Bowen

Saint Louis, MO

#102 Jul 16, 2012
she was never mared to him she was just a pese of a?? to hem.
Joyce Bowen

Saint Louis, MO

#103 Jul 16, 2012
MICHAEL MOORE IS A PUNK wrote:
You think you are a bad ass why don't you come to senath and run your mouth. you couldn't hit mosquitos at a camping party let alone billy jack. Billy and his wife both confronted you about talking shit and you wouldn't do anything. Hell Kelli cussed you like a dog IN YOUR HOME, what did you do. NOT SHIT. YOU ARE A BITH AND YES YOU ARE THE REASON TAMEKA LOST HER KIDS. So why don't YOU stay off of topix or come due something about it!!LMAO/ROFL
No he is not a punk and he not mean to kids he loves them he has one of his on but he csnt see him but when he douse he treates hem good.9
Joyce Bowen

Saint Louis, MO

#104 Jul 16, 2012
when she was staying with mike she lived with me and my mom she did not take care of them.me and my sike mom haad to fead them chaged ther dipers she just whont to slep all day she was abad mom them if it was not for me my mom and hear mom i do not no whout whoud happend to them.So it is a good them that her mom has them wish she the ather baby and this whould not happend.I pray every night for them yes god will will see that she will git what she deaserve. i thenk she shade git what she git but i am not god so can juge her.
Joyce Bowen

Saint Louis, MO

#105 Jul 16, 2012
dont juge leat GOD do it i no it hard becaus i am juge my self.BUT god iis the heal juge he nowes whout she does deserve.god will take care of the babes he will take care of them.so pleas leat he do it i now it is hare will it is for me i thenk she shode be have the same doun two her but haerder.
ymcb

Haslet, TX

#106 Jul 16, 2012
Everyone on topix is a little bitch in my opinion. It makes them feel like a big person by talking shit behind a computer screen. I'm a computer hacker so hit me up if someone talking shit to ya and I'll hack their shit quick email:josh_collins45@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Grietens admits to having an extramartial ... 3 hr Morals before party 18
Scottie Roberts 7 hr Snitches 26
Alli success stories, please! (Jan '08) 8 hr Danny311420 745
Two new girls Jan 14 Wouldnt touch it 7
Married and sleeping around Jan 14 Loco 23
Senath sucks Jan 11 Hateyouall 1
Senath School Cafeteria Jan 8 Jason 3

Senath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance