Since: Jul 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

wtf is her problem?ever since she came back she acts like she dont need any friends or dont ever want to hang out with neone besides this guy named steven,i think they're dating.shes a bitch!does anyone agree with me?
guess

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Who you talking about
Big-Micc-six6six

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

I dont know if they are dating or wtf they are doin,all i know is the dude is gettin his face kicked in!!!!!bet that up
noturb1tch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

tameca bryant is who i be talking about.she thinks too much of herself and she pisses me off.she used to be married to michael moore if you kno who he is.
Big-Micc-six6six

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Yea,i know who he is,he dont like for his name to be in the middle of senath drama,so keep it out ya mouth,already pissed bout the same as you
mole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Big-Micc-six6six wrote:
Yea,i know who he is,he dont like for his name to be in the middle of senath drama,so keep it out ya mouth,already pissed bout the same as you
miochael more is a peice of s**t
noturb1tch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

who are you Mole?How do you know Michael Moore?
Big-Micc-six6six

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Who ever the F**k mole is,obviously dont know Michael,and if they do,they are too pu**y to say it to his face,look him up,he lives in Hornersville,apt 10,get a life u F**kin losers.
DEVIL MOB OG

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

This is Michael,keep my name out ur drama,i aint the one to F**k with so drop it,if you wanna prove a point i do live in Hornersville.Com e see me,Hornersville estates APT 10

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

u tell em baby.they dont need to be talkin bout neither one of us.they dont kno me like they think they do and they surely dont who u r.ud beat them down and theyd wake up a few hours later not bein able to remember anything.but thats all senath is,Rumorville.i dont kno y ppl gotta talk trash on here instead of in person.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

well, all i can say about the trash talking is one thing:

they haven't got the BALLS to say it to your faces.

“Hey!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Malden-Clarkton area

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

you tell them Mike!!! They must not really know you are they would not be talking so much trash....go figure.
DEVIL MOB OG wrote:
This is Michael,keep my name out ur drama,i aint the one to F**k with so drop it,if you wanna prove a point i do live in Hornersville.Com e see me,Hornersville estates APT 10
dont care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Michael Moore is a bitch. I remember when Billy Jack tried to beat his ass and he ran
ashley

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

tameca bryant
a piece of trash her and that guy are together
her mom do way to much for her like watch her 2 baby girls.
I use to watch her kids when her and michael moore where together, She dont need them kids
them babies need better
I use to date michael moore along time ago and i dont think i have any thing bad to say about him.
Now i am married with 2 kids
ftb

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

i got told this ashley chick isgoing to get beat the hell up by TB
ashley

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

This is ashley talking if this is true that you think you can beat my ass you know where i live apt 25. honey im there all day everyday, if you think you can come on over and do it i dont play any of these mind games if you say your going to do somthing then do it or i will just bring my ass over there :)
Ashley

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

This is ashley if youthink you can beat my ass You know where I live apt. 25. Honey, I do not play any of these mind gameS. Bring your ass over to my hose I'm there everday all day. Or you tell me when and ill come to your house if this is true.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

id like to know when the hell i said that.im trying to do my best and stay out of trouble.and ashley i know where u live and ive never said i was wanting to fight u and first off u watched my kids a few times,i have a job,thats why the girls are with my mom more than usual.i am working at the tobacco store and second off becuz of sum bullshit that happened mom has guardianship of them,ill be getting them back soon as i can.u dont need to be up in my business becuz u dont kno that much about what has happened in the last year.u need 2 keep ur mouth shut about what u dont kno.she has them while im working but other than that i have them or the guy im dating is helping me take care of them.IM NOT A PIECE OF TRASH but senath can talk bout me as much as they want,they have nothing better to do than talk shit,they just are bored with their own lives so they just gotta put their nose in someone elses life n start sum bullshit.i dont have a problem with u but u dont need to be talkin bout me like that when u dont kno all the facts in my life.if it wasnt for michael,id still have my kids.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

ashley wrote:
tameca bryant
a piece of trash her and that guy are together
her mom do way to much for her like watch her 2 baby girls.
I use to watch her kids when her and michael moore where together, She dont need them kids
them babies need better
I use to date michael moore along time ago and i dont think i have any thing bad to say about him.
Now i am married with 2 kids
yea thats y he makes fun of u n calls u splashley becuz instead of cumming all over him u would splash all over him,huh?he sits there n makes fun of u for different shit all the time but u dont have nething to say bad about him.thats hilarious!!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

ftb wrote:
i got told this ashley chick isgoing to get beat the hell up by TB
y r u trying to start shit.ive never said nething like that.u must not like me or not like ashley becuz u wouldnt be sitting there makin shit up.if u did hear it,ud say who u heard it from or shut the hell up.i never said that n if i was wanting to fight her or nething i know where she lives n its not that hard to walk to her apt.wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of172
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Senath Discussions

Search the Senath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dairy queen 3 hr Common Sense 10
who think they need to raise work salary 3 hr Common Sense 29
guys be care full now days 3 hr Common Sense 10
chris Lloyd 3 hr Common Sense 26
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
Apartments 12 hr about time 3
Dave Castro 14 hr Sober 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Senath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Senath People Search