How much trouble did you get into at ...

How much trouble did you get into at Senath School

Posted in the Senath Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scanner listener

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2008
I remember back in the 70's getting paddled so many times from Mr McAtee. It was almost always for smoking in the bathrooms or on the bus.

He walked in the bathroom one afternoon and several of us were smoking. I had mine pitched in the pot before he came to me. It was a day that I was determined not get paddled. So I lied my way out of it. I ran into him about 10 or 12 years later at a ballgame and told him that I had something that I needed to make right. I told him about that day and that I had lied and I apologized. He said he didn't really remember it but he appreciated my honesty.

“"What A Wonderful Life"”

Since: Jul 08

kennett,missouri

#2 Sep 10, 2008
when i was in middle school about 5th or 6th grade i got in trouble for writing on the brick wall with a rock.i had seen several others doing it ,so i thought id give it a shot,unfortunately i got caught,ha ha. i just got a real good lecture from MR.LARSEN.he put the fear of god in me.
Scanner listener

Germany

#3 Sep 10, 2008
Yep, he could put the fear in you but quick. I had him as a boss at Holcomb School. He was the Superintendent. He hired me. He was the one who hired me. He was about the best boss I ever had. Him & Dick Hilburn was tied for that honor.
Scanner listener

Germany

#4 Sep 10, 2008
I must be too tired. I repeated myself.

“Minicoopergal here”

Since: Jul 07

Cameron Mo

#5 Sep 12, 2008
I remember Mr McAtee always coming over the intercom and saying "Im mad as a hornet"
Mr Larsen was a great man and teacher, I just recently found out he had passed. what a shame
Scanner what year did you graduate?
Monster Mash what year did you graduate?

I was class of 1983

kennett,missouri

#6 Sep 12, 2008
minicoopergal wrote:
I remember Mr McAtee always coming over the intercom and saying "Im mad as a hornet"
Mr Larsen was a great man and teacher, I just recently found out he had passed. what a shame
I was class of 1983
i would have graduated in 1991,but dropped out in 10th grade.got my ged

kennett,missouri

#7 Sep 12, 2008
mr larsen has been gone a long time

kennett,missouri

#8 Sep 12, 2008
minicoopergal wrote:
I was class of 1983
i think i may know you i live around the scobeville area.do tou take in animals? not being nosey i read your profile.i have several kittens that need a good home,1 solid white momma cat, 1 calico momma cat that really needs a good home,can u help me?

kennett,missouri

#9 Sep 12, 2008
small paws rescue is animals right?
Fun Bunch

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Sep 12, 2008
I got in trouble for a dead chicken
Curious 2

Blue Springs, MO

#11 Sep 12, 2008
Fun Bunch wrote:
I got in trouble for a dead chicken
How did you get in trouble with a dead chicken?
cardinal fan

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2008
I once got in trouble for me and a buddy pushing in the halls and got paddled for it by Benny Macatee...laughed it of , had fun ....all out of fun.

“Minicoopergal here”

Since: Jul 07

Cameron Mo

#13 Sep 12, 2008
monster mash wrote:
small paws rescue is animals right?
yes but they are for dogs.. but I am sure that there is a rescue group out there for cats, I will look and call around to some in that area for you.
Fun Bunch

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Sep 12, 2008
put on a teachers truck
prankster

Allenton, MO

#16 Sep 12, 2008
Fun Bunch wrote:
put on a teachers truck
Whose truck did you put it on? I graduated from SHHS and I was wondering if I also had this teacher.
Fun Bunch

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Sep 13, 2008
the coach's
prankster

Allenton, MO

#18 Sep 13, 2008
I remember hearing about that. Did you get into trouble? How did you get caught? Brave one you were.
ganster

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2008
i got in trouble every day!
been there

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 2, 2009
man i stayed in trouble at senath school used to get paddlins from mr skelton for my pants saggin lol good times
no name

Haleyville, AL

#21 Jan 2, 2009
i got in more trouble than i can remember. mr larsen paddled me so many times we neither one could count them. I held the record one year for the most broken paddles. caught the science room on fire almost burnt miss pimpertons hair all off durring the process. mr mc atee and mr gatlin both got me for that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 51 min Guest 26
derby 1 hr BUSTED 3
Lil Mark 2 hr Facts 37
Targeting the poor 2 hr guest 2 14
Jennifer yates (Jen) May 25 help 3
Kandy and Tim May 25 Mas 13
full gospel (Mar '14) May 25 annie 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Senath Mortgages