First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2008
what happened at the assembly of God church sunday ?????
wannanomore

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2008
it doesn't matter what happened, what matters is what will happen...keep your eyes & ears open for good things!
Just an Observer

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jul 11, 2008
From what I understand Rev Tom showed his true colors.
senath mom

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 11, 2008
Iwonder was all of this last minute?
senath mom

Kennett, MO

#5 Jul 11, 2008
Was all of this last minute?
member of church

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 11, 2008
I attended the A/G church in Senath. God has simply pulled him into a new direction. Pastor Tom has been at that church for 6 six yrs now, he has shown his "true colors" for 6 yrs! Colors of a consist prayer life, consist fasting (for the church & surrounding communities), annointing preaching, wonderful friend, great leader...alot of people don't agree, and thats mostly out of hurt. You know how when you lose someone in life that you love--it hurts. If only everyone could understand, God is always moving. It is never His Will to reach an "area" in life where you've come as close to God as you're gonna get. There is always room for improvement and spiritual growth in God. What Pastor Tom needs more than negative remarks are some real saints of God to pray for him and this new move. Thank you and God Bless.
Just an observer

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jul 11, 2008
Thats a real good Christian going behind the backs of the deacons and convincing half the congregation to leave and follow him to a new church. He gave plenty of notice I'm sure so that the church would be prepared for this "spritual path" and all was out in the open. From what I understand he kept it secret except for the ones he talked into leaving with him. Real Christian of him.
member of church

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 11, 2008
Are you am member? How do you know this? Please stop, you have absolutuley NO idea what you are talking about. I am telling you the truth. I am NOT going to go back & forth with you on this...I am just saying please stop, you don't know as much as even 1/2 of the story. I understand from the outside looking in that maybe how it appears, but that is truely NOT the case here.
human

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jul 11, 2008
anyone talking about this man is no different or better than he is or what you accuse him of doing. Let it go, if it bothers you that bad , then talk to God about it. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!! You expect more from him because he is pastor Tom. If he was beer drinking Tom then this would have never been an issue.
bfife

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jul 16, 2008
we will pray for you all!
Did Pastor Tom, Start another Church there? I am not trying to be hurtful I am just trying to listen to God for me and my family. Don't want any details just facts, Did he stay in the area.
the_bridge

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 16, 2008
Yes. He has started a new church beside the Catfish Warf in Kennett!!! There are some great and amazing things going on...please come visit...we would LOVE to have you!!! There is a wonderful childrens ministry up & running(and in working progress;)

Since: Jul 08

Memphis

#12 Jul 16, 2008
There is also a wonderful childrens ministry at Senath.We are currently looking for a new pastor and hope that the town of Senath will be praying for us. We are going to make it through this. Pastor Tom is a good man and if this is where God has lead him than his church will grow and so will ours. God bless everyone and i will be praying for everyone involved.
You are the church

Newport, AR

#13 Jul 16, 2008
we are the church, always remember that the pastor is just a leader and leaders are not perfect just as we are not perfect only Jesus was perfect, we should not judge but we should use our lives and bodies as God wants us to,
and that is not pulling others down but helping them up.
Your church will go on and do well God is with you, and if this preacher is doing Gods will so will he.
Praying for you all....
the_bridge

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 16, 2008
rhino030302 wrote:
There is also a wonderful childrens ministry at Senath.We are currently looking for a new pastor and hope that the town of Senath will be praying for us. We are going to make it through this. Pastor Tom is a good man and if this is where God has lead him than his church will grow and so will ours. God bless everyone and i will be praying for everyone involved.
Yes there is!!!! This community needs a strong childrens ministry, for the "poor kids" that moms & dads won't see to them, & the "more blessed kids" whos moms & dads are too busy @ work for them,they all need the same amount of love, and I know senath 1st assembly has some loving, loving people just for that! I am praying for you a Pastor too, and I love each and everyone of you! Bless & Be Blessed
Learning from God

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jul 17, 2008
God did not wake up Sunday morning and discover the plans for Sunday morning service. He knew it long before we did. He allowed this to happen. Since that day, I have discovered that God did not go anywhere. He is teaching us in His ways and He is still blessing Senath Assembly. I understand that shock was the initial response from many, but PLEASE remember that God is our source of strength and He is AWESOME. My prayers are with anyone who has been touched by this situation. Don't give up. God is still on His Throne.
the_bridge

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 17, 2008
Learning from God wrote:
God did not wake up Sunday morning and discover the plans for Sunday morning service. He knew it long before we did. He allowed this to happen. Since that day, I have discovered that God did not go anywhere. He is teaching us in His ways and He is still blessing Senath Assembly. I understand that shock was the initial response from many, but PLEASE remember that God is our source of strength and He is AWESOME. My prayers are with anyone who has been touched by this situation. Don't give up. God is still on His Throne.
Well said. We are in the race together...
yep

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Jul 17, 2008
the devil did this and she wears dress
TOTS

Kennett, MO

#18 Jul 17, 2008
Who is this devil? DOES SHE BREAK UP EVER CHURCH SHE GOES TO.
B Fife

Clarksville, TN

#19 Jul 17, 2008
I want to tell you GOD is going to have his say in this. Sometimes we have to remember God knows exactly what he is doing. The main thing we must all remember is that all we should do is about him. I am not running this race to please anyone else; I am not trying to build me a name, church, denomination, or me a ministry, its all about him. Every morning I wake up I have the blood of our father pumping through my veins and I love him, unashamed, consumed, desiring his fire forever, PERIOD. When he leaves the picture vision gets blurred and we begin to think we are more than we are. We are only a grace away from the flames of hell, if it had not been for JESUS I would be lost; if your vision is true, clear and on him you will not want to bring glory to ourselves. Not for those that are having a hard time with the man(Bro. Tom) remember what the word says "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and the wicked in high places" don't hate this man or feel bad toward him f he showed out like the 1st poster said, trust me when I tell ya, God will take care of him and if he is truly a man of God he will make it right, but you(we) donít worry about him place our eyes back on GOD and wait for the revival that God is fixing to send to Senath. To GOD be all glory and yes we will take Senath back for Jesus Christ, and everyone said amen!!!!!!!!!!
bandwagon

Fredericktown, MO

#20 Jul 18, 2008
just another Board o Education member that is making a mockery of the people o Senath. When will we ever learn ? When will we ever have an election. Carl Johnson is acting a ool in town, noe the preacher destroys a church...what else can happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Pem Cheerleaders 1 hr Guest1 40
Pat Wright 1 hr TimeTraveler31 3
Please help- Abuse 1 hr Guest 19
hospital (Sep '09) 1 hr Guest 23
kennett suck 1 hr Guest 22
Floyd st 1 hr Guest 11
Rosemarie 5 hr Bbking 5

Senath Jobs

Personal Finance

Senath Mortgages