Men have a right and a role in the abortion issue: opinion

Full story: Alabama Live 59
Pro-life protesters pray during a abortion protest outside Huntsville's Alabama Women's Center For Reproductive Alternatives in 2012. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

United States

#41 Aug 10, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous statement.
Ever consider divorce in this? Didn't think so. I know many women who are divorced because daddy cakes took a turn during the marriage.
Grow up and keep your nose out of others business. You have NO idea of the many situations. Your juvenile attempt to wash over the many situations with simplicity shows your ignorance. In the meantime live in your simplistic world and follow your own advice simplistic advice, when things get complicated then perhaps you will have a chance to grow the hell up.
. You can't tell me anything about things getting complicated. My wife left us as soon as my third daughter was born. Left me with a 4 year, 2 year, and a newborn to raise by myself. Which I did. So, don't f'ing sit here and tell me that "I don't have any idea of the many situations." F U ok? If I can raise 3 daughters BY MYSELF everybody else can get off their lazy ass and do the same f'ing thing.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#42 Aug 10, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text>. You can't tell me anything about things getting complicated. My wife left us as soon as my third daughter was born. Left me with a 4 year, 2 year, and a newborn to raise by myself. Which I did. So, don't f'ing sit here and tell me that "I don't have any idea of the many situations." F U ok? If I can raise 3 daughters BY MYSELF everybody else can get off their lazy ass and do the same f'ing thing.
Nicely said and 100 percent correct

How old are they now?
Do they see the female that brought them into this world?
Do they call her Mom?
That would be sad....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#43 Aug 10, 2014
PBA isn't a medical term, and they are illegal in almost every state (except for emergencies). That's ONE procedure; it doesn't cover all late-term procedures.

NO woman has to die (or risk serious health problems) to ensure a successful pregnancy or birth. THAT is her right.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you fail to even acknowledge partial birth abortion.........,
That you claim is a woman's right......

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#44 Aug 10, 2014
And I'm sure those kids know what an absolute burden they are to you.

Because you choose to do something doesn't mean anyone else has to do it too. And unless you worked from home, you didn't raise them alone.

BTW--what if one of your daughters comes to you to tell you she had an abortion?
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text>. You can't tell me anything about things getting complicated. My wife left us as soon as my third daughter was born. Left me with a 4 year, 2 year, and a newborn to raise by myself. Which I did. So, don't f'ing sit here and tell me that "I don't have any idea of the many situations." F U ok? If I can raise 3 daughters BY MYSELF everybody else can get off their lazy ass and do the same f'ing thing.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#45 Aug 10, 2014
You do realize that in such cases, it's far more common for the men to pick up and go, right? The question is, what was this couple like, that she left right after having a baby?
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely said and 100 percent correct
How old are they now?
Do they see the female that brought them into this world?
Do they call her Mom?
That would be sad....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#46 Aug 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>PBA isn't a medical term, and they are illegal in almost every state (except for emergencies). That's ONE procedure; it doesn't cover all late-term procedures.

NO woman has to die (or risk serious health problems) to ensure a successful pregnancy or birth. THAT is her right.
Agree on serious health problems..

That is far different from killing a baby that could survive

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#47 Aug 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that in such cases, it's far more common for the men to pick up and go, right? The question is, what was this couple like, that she left right after having a baby?
Ya never know...

That is why I asked the questions I did.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#48 Aug 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
And I'm sure those kids know what an absolute burden they are to you.
Because you choose to do something doesn't mean anyone else has to do it too. And unless you worked from home, you didn't raise them alone.
BTW--what if one of your daughters comes to you to tell you she had an abortion?
<quoted text>
No, my daughters were never a "burden" They are a gift from God, a blessing. And yes, I did raise them alone. Even though I didn't work from home. I was in the Marines. I still had to pay for childcare. I still had to clothe, feed, and shelter them. And if one of them had an abortion, how I would feel about it would depend on the reason WHY she had it done. If it was for some kind of medical reason, I don't have a problem with that]
People who lay down and have sex should be able to accept responsibility for their own action.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#49 Aug 11, 2014
Having access to pre-school, etc, isn't "alone"; there are some women with no such resources. Which is irrelevant. You didn't have any risks during the pregnancies; their mother did. Not every woman believes the risks are worth it.
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> No, my daughters were never a "burden" They are a gift from God, a blessing. And yes, I did raise them alone. Even though I didn't work from home. I was in the Marines. I still had to pay for childcare. I still had to clothe, feed, and shelter them. And if one of them had an abortion, how I would feel about it would depend on the reason WHY she had it done. If it was for some kind of medical reason, I don't have a problem with that]
People who lay down and have sex should be able to accept responsibility for their own action.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#50 Aug 11, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Having access to pre-school, etc, isn't "alone"; there are some women with no such resources. Which is irrelevant. You didn't have any risks during the pregnancies; their mother did. Not every woman believes the risks are worth it.
<quoted text>
Ok so why do allot of parents, woman AND men abandon their kids AFTER they are born.]

Since: Oct 12

United States

#51 Aug 11, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You do realize that in such cases, it's far more common for the men to pick up and go, right? The question is, what was this couple like, that she left right after having a baby?
<quoted text>
Ok so now you're saying that it was MY fault that she left? You're saying that when a couple splits up that it's automatically the man's fault?]

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#52 Aug 11, 2014
ecause it's still better than staying in a hellish or dangerous relationship.
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Ok so why do allot of parents, woman AND men abandon their kids AFTER they are born.]

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#53 Aug 11, 2014
I have no idea what the circumstances are...but very few divorces are one-sided events.
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Ok so now you're saying that it was MY fault that she left? You're saying that when a couple splits up that it's automatically the man's fault?]

Since: Oct 12

United States

#54 Aug 11, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I have no idea what the circumstances are...but very few divorces are one-sided events.
<quoted text>
She, all of a sudden, left me and the girls for a guy that made allot more money. That was 23 years ago. She hasn't even made an attempt to see her own daughters in 22 years. Wait, let me guess, that's my fault also right?]

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55 Aug 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>Having access to pre-school, etc, isn't "alone"; there are some women with no such resources. Which is irrelevant. You didn't have any risks during the pregnancies; their mother did. Not every woman believes the risks are worth it.
Yes many enjoy killing babies
Rocky Priapus

Norfolk, VA

#56 Jan 15, 2015
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Or I have a right to keep any gun I want
what kind of gun do you own?
Abner the Abortionist

Norfolk, VA

#57 Jan 15, 2015
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many enjoy killing babies
not as much as I do the money!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#58 Jan 15, 2015
Rocky Priapus wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of gun do you own?
From 17 cal to 700 nitro
elh

Portland, OR

#59 Tuesday Mar 10
If you don't have a uterus you don't get a say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Semmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plenty of Fish - Mobile Area Mar 19 Blakeney 1
News Eggs and kegs kick off Mobile's Saint Patrick's... Mar 17 NWO 1
Review: Deas Millwork Mar 17 Mobile Homeowner 1
Lady's only Jan '15 Luther_cutie 1
News Search Warrants Served at Residences of Hiawayi... Dec '14 Wonder 2
girls nude snapchat names Nov '14 vanhan123 1
News Conservative Alabama Town In Uproar Over Gay Ma... (Dec '13) Jul '14 JOLEE 5
Semmes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Semmes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]