Saraland man arrested on a first-degree sexual abuse charge

There are 29 comments on the Alabama Live story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Saraland man arrested on a first-degree sexual abuse charge. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

MOBILE, Ala. -- Mobile police arrested Jeffery Monroe Roy, 43, of Saraland today on a first-degree sexual abuse charge, authorities said Jeffery Monroe Roy was arrested on a first-degree sexual abuse charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carrie

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2009
I can't find any information on this man. Can someone help with that?
Upset

Daphne, AL

#2 Jul 5, 2009
He kidnapped and attempted to rape his victim and pistol whipped her. I know her and it affected her and her family very badly. His family was ugly every time she went to the parole board hearings to stop his parole. This man needs to get a life and leave women & children alone.
unknown

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Oct 9, 2009
I know this man and I was not there for any parole hearing, but I know for a fact that his parents blamed the poor woman for what happened. Now I don't know if he did or did not do this new thing accused of but the truth needs to be found. If he did he should go back to prison
fact checker

Bessemer, AL

#4 Jun 19, 2012
You should check your facts first before you comment on this. All of you are wrong. She was hiding her cheating on her husband.
Friendly

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Did you know that this person was recently arrested in Florida for charges? I hope your friend can sleep at night knowing that this person is locked up again. Hope this helps.
upset

Spanish Fort, AL

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Friendly wrote:
Did you know that this person was recently arrested in Florida for charges? I hope your friend can sleep at night knowing that this person is locked up again. Hope this helps.


Thank you for posting this. Her family is glad to know he has been caught again. As to the other comment, she was working in a convenience store and was taken at gunpoint. She was not cheating on her husband never has and never will. They have been together for more than 30 years. They have a beautiful family. I know the true story of what happened. Because of what happened she has not been able to work. But she is a child of God and he takes care of His Children. I hope they keep him locked up this time and throw away the key! Alabama should have gave him time for the Walmart incident. Maybe Florida will keep him.
Concerned citizen

Spanish Fort, AL

#7 Jul 29, 2012
fact checker wrote:
You should check your facts first before you comment on this. All of you are wrong. She was hiding her cheating on her husband.
Sounds like you need to get a life if all you have time to do is make up lies and take up for someone like that. Your ''facts'' are just made up and meant to be hurtful. God knows who you are and life has a way of catching up with you. Hopefully God can forgive you for disobeying one of His commandments, for ''bear false witnessing''. Lord knows you need forgiveness. Thank God he got caught this time because little girls DO NOT need him to get out again. Alabama dropped the ball on this one. God Bless you anyway. Lord knows you need it especially with your grammar and manners.
relieved

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2012
I hope they keep him for good in FL. He is a predator and needs to remain in prison.
fact checker

Bessemer, AL

#9 Aug 30, 2012
So you have many that help cover up your cheating. Like you said God will take care of the one that lies. And we all know who SHE is.SHE will face her maker and he is on the dark side as you can tell. Hell will welcome HER.
Friendly

Panama City, FL

#10 Sep 11, 2012
There will be those that will never face the truth no matter how many woman and children he hurts. But this man IS a monster and he is still behind bars in Florida. I will pray for all his victims.
Concerned citizen

Semmes, AL

#11 Sep 15, 2012
fact checker wrote:
So you have many that help cover up your cheating. Like you said God will take care of the one that lies. And we all know who SHE is.SHE will face her maker and he is on the dark side as you can tell. Hell will welcome HER.
If this is Jeffery Roy I hope God never has mercy on your soul. You are the devil here on earth and your not worth anybody's time. My friend sleeps well at night beside her husband. All you have is your evil to sleep with. You need to leave women and children alone. Enjoy hell when Jesus comes back. Because he will not forgive you if you never ask all involved for forgivness. Quit hiding behind your family and playing victim for your own sins. Face what you have done and be a man and accept your consequences. Stop living with lies and go live in prison where you belong.
Glad he got caught

Los Alamitos, CA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
This guy is definitely off his rocker and is right where he needs to be. He thrives on sex and children. Sick man.
Friendly

Chipley, FL

#15 Oct 1, 2013
Found Guilty in federal court in Florida!
Friendly

Chipley, FL

#16 Oct 1, 2013
upset wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting this. Her family is glad to know he has been caught again. As to the other comment, she was working in a convenience store and was taken at gunpoint. She was not cheating on her husband never has and never will. They have been together for more than 30 years. They have a beautiful family. I know the true story of what happened. Because of what happened she has not been able to work. But she is a child of God and he takes care of His Children. I hope they keep him locked up this time and throw away the key! Alabama should have gave him time for the Walmart incident. Maybe Florida will keep him.
Upset did you see that he was found guilty in federal court?
Upset

Mobile, AL

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Thank you for posting. My friend told me that he was convicted. She is very happy. Now she hopes he will get life. He told her if he got out early what he would do to her and her daughter. That was October 2, 1986. He has tried 2 times to hurt little girls and now he is caught. We hope he has not gone through with it with any children and if he has I hope God erases those bad memories and gives them good ones and special lives filled with His blessings. No child deserves what roy wants to do and does to children. May he get what he deserves in prison!
Too Funny

Bessemer, AL

#18 Oct 29, 2013
You need to pick a better friend or keep an eye on your HUSBAND. You never know the secrets that are being hidden. LOL
makingabuck

Bessemer, AL

#19 Oct 29, 2013
Get over it and move on with you sad life and leave the poor guy alone.
Friendly

Chipley, FL

#20 Oct 29, 2013
At Makingabuck, it would be easy to move on if he wasn't so interested in little girls. He just can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Upset

Daphne, AL

#21 Oct 29, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
You need to pick a better friend or keep an eye on your HUSBAND. You never know the secrets that are being hidden. LOL
You wouldn't think it was funny if it happend to you, your wife, girlfriend, or sister let alone your Mother. Think twice about someone else's life you ard laughing about. My friend is a walking miracle to have lived through what she lived through. My friend is a very good and honest person I would trust my husband with her anytime. You should mind your own business. I will pray for you!
Upset

Daphne, AL

#22 Oct 29, 2013
makingabuck wrote:
Get over it and move on with you sad life and leave the poor guy alone.
You need to pray for forgiveness if you want to take up for him. He could get out early and go after your daughter, neice, Mother, sister or someone else you love very much. I hope no one you love ever has to go through the living HELL my friend did. I will pray for you also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Semmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor Fruh: God Flooded World Over Gay Marriage (Jul '12) Thu The Ace of Spades 196
New all you can eat crab leg, crawfish, shrimp,... May 17 Clovis ecrevise 5
News It's geaux time! Louisiana-based Rouses Markets... (Feb '14) May 17 linda gates 8
News Christmas tree recycling May 14 JOHN 3
News Customs officials find child stuffed inside sui... May 8 wild child 1
News Major drug bust frees Selma neighborhood (Aug '06) May 2 WoW 116
News DTV information for area residents (Aug '09) Apr 24 hrw 7
More from around the web

Semmes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]