Alabama Teen Charged With Thanksgiving Attack on Sister's Girlfriend

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: EDGE 18

An Alabama teen has been charged with second-degree assault after he allegedly beat up his sister's girlfriend while his family was celebrating Thanksgiving, NBC affiliate Local 5 News reports.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Such a savage beating and all he is being charged with is second-degree assault .

What a disgrace .

"Owens suffered multiple skull fractures and crushed bones. Pictures of the young woman that have surfaced on Facebook show her face extremely swollen from the alleged attack. The news station reported that she had to undergo facial reconstruction surgery and needed metal plates put in her cheekbones"

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2012
"Backwards Alabama The REAL Dirty SOUTH"

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/backwards-al...

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Nov 28, 2012
I feel very sorry for the young woman but there is are a couple of lessons to be learned here:

1. This turd hit her over the head with a pipe wrench previously. Her mother told her not to go to that house. She should have listened. Even if other members of her girlfriend's family invited her, she should not have gone realizing he was there.
2. Your daughter is hit over the head with a pipe and you don't press charges? What is this, some kind of stupid attempt at "Christian" forgiveness? Reconciliation is fine when words or money are involved but not for violence. Someone in that violent frame of mind is not going to change even if he promises to. That kind of change takes years and may not occur.
3. If you date a person whose family is garbage and intend to become serious with that person, you need to make them choose between you and their family. They MUST realize their family is garbage. They can forgive them, but they MUST reject them. I don't agree with Oprah on all that much, but in this case she is right. And it becomes all the more important when it does not just involve a person and their family, but when a spouse or ptential spouse is involved as well.

Toronto, ON, Canada

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Klaus wrote:
This attack was staged to get sympathy for the queers. Pathetic.
And you know this because...?

Toronto, ON, Canada

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Frank Stanton wrote:
set an example ameriKKKa, execute the voilent kid.
pathetic ameriKKKa.
The death penalty is used extensively in Tech's Ass and Fucklida and does not seem to curb violent crime in either. Amerikkka, as you call it, is the only major democracy that still imposes it. Unless you intend to impose it on all trailer trash by instituting a mass exterination, it is not going to do anything.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU queer before I make your face look a lot worse than that dykes!
You're a good reason to own a baseball bat.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it I picture Klaus as sitting in an overstuffed chair wearing a platinum wig and his mother's favourite wrap?

Uve

Location hidden

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it I picture Klaus as sitting in an overstuffed chair wearing a platinum wig and his mother's favourite wrap?
Actually, I picture him 'toe tappin' in some public toilet stall...

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweetie, R1. Every time you post something stupider than me, everyone gets to see my smiling head! Bravo, troll!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
well i'm sure an unfortunate accident can be arranged for this azzwipe once he is released

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 28, 2012
You must be related to Adolph. Hopefully you'll get the same ending.

Pig
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#15 Nov 28, 2012
What kind of flucked up bunch of trash IS that family? Shooting each other, repeated attacks with something as lethal as a pipe wrench and then another attack? Sounds like typical red state residents.

How sweet will it be when he hits prison and is passed around like a sex toy for big scary career prisoners. I don't usually approve of rape, but in his case, HIGHLY appropriate.
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Klaus wrote:
threat of hate crimes
Reported, boy. Expect to be banned soon.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Aaaah, just another Thanksgiving in Alabama.......

That's why I no longer travel below the Manson-Nixon line into the Confederacy. There is simply nothing there for normal people. Maybe we need to start up the underground railroad again and provide an escape route for gays & lesbians trapped behind enemy lines.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 28, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Aaaah, just another Thanksgiving in Alabama.......
That's why I no longer travel below the Manson-Nixon line into the Confederacy. There is simply nothing there for normal people. Maybe we need to start up the underground railroad again and provide an escape route for gays & lesbians trapped behind enemy lines.
The main problem in the south law enforcement, local DA's and local politicians.

Much of what goes on is because they support it .They either look the other way or look for the least possible charge.

This brutal beating which almost killed this woman ,in another state would be much more than a simple second-degree assault .

Those states are not changing because no one in their right mind moves there.

Look at Florida, if not for the Yankee Jewish American transplant which has saved this state, it would still be run by klan .

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
The main problem in the south law enforcement, local DA's and local politicians.
Much of what goes on is because they support it .They either look the other way or look for the least possible charge.
This brutal beating which almost killed this woman ,in another state would be much more than a simple second-degree assault .
Those states are not changing because no one in their right mind moves there.
Look at Florida, if not for the Yankee Jewish American transplant which has saved this state, it would still be run by klan .
Yep, the same way it's been for blacks in the Confederacy since they were "freed".

Considering we've been trying to change Johnny Reb for the past 150 years and have utterly failed, I think it's time to admit they are beyond hope.

We need to just quarantine the southeast and start evacuating the remaining survivors to the free states.

Btw, Florida IS still run by the Klan- they just call themselves the GOP now.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 8, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the same way it's been for blacks in the Confederacy since they were "freed".
Considering we've been trying to change Johnny Reb for the past 150 years and have utterly failed, I think it's time to admit they are beyond hope.
We need to just quarantine the southeast and start evacuating the remaining survivors to the free states.
Btw, Florida IS still run by the Klan- they just call themselves the GOP now.
The Cuban Americans here which IMO are the minority call the majority of Marco Rubio supporters Miami KKKubans, so I know what you are saying.

I was actually an independent who voted both parties till moving to Florida from NY .
I was shocked at how different the southern republican and NY republican were.

Wearing the bible on their sleeve (while being a self serving con artist) is the only criteria you need in the south to be a GOP politician.

If not for the Jewish American Yankee transplant, this state would be another Georgia.

Toronto, ON, Canada

#22 Dec 11, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cuban Americans here which IMO are the minority call the majority of Marco Rubio supporters Miami KKKubans, so I know what you are saying.
I was actually an independent who voted both parties till moving to Florida from NY .
I was shocked at how different the southern republican and NY republican were.
Wearing the bible on their sleeve (while being a self serving con artist) is the only criteria you need in the south to be a GOP politician.
If not for the Jewish American Yankee transplant, this state would be another Georgia.
However, this begs the question of whether Florida will become even more conservative? There are a large number of Jews and gays there, but it many cases both are retirees. The former may have grown kids elsewhere and the latter might not be followed by other gays, give the downturn in real estate sales, increasing concerns over climate and hurricanes, and a friendlier climate elsewhere. From what I gather about South Florida, most of the real estate is being bought up by people who do not speak either Spanish or English and sport fleur de l'ys on their licence plates, if you get my drift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Semmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really!!! Tue yanko 1
See pine cones in a whole new light at The Mobi... Dec 22 Brokendowntired 1
How many people in Alabama are racist? (Nov '08) Dec 20 reader8 169
Earline Martin-Harris, former Prichard coucilwo... Dec 19 CAROL MABRY 1
Search Warrants Served at Residences of Hiawayi... Dec 18 Wonder 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
Looking for other victims, of my sane rapist Dec 14 Survivor 1
Semmes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Semmes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Semmes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Semmes

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:37 am PST