Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Pail Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22170 Mar 21, 2014
Then I am talking to NASA's main control.... Pat... Why would Michael assassinate Marshall... How would they even Know one another and if so Michael is in deep DooKie Marshall is O'Niell original.... Michael Reynaldo Mason is Louisa Leals son.... and how would he even run into Marshall....Uncle Pat I really don't get that alien talk ... it must not be you. Must be a D. still messin with me.
Fed up

Houston, TX

#22171 Mar 21, 2014
Will you stop all this nonsense if you have something else to do? Someone has invited you to join them. http://www.topix.com/member/login...

Please go.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22172 Mar 21, 2014
Pail Wild Wood Flower wrote:
Then I am talking to NASA's main control.... Pat... Why would Michael assassinate Marshall... How would they even Know one another and if so Michael is in deep DooKie Marshall is O'Niell original.... Michael Reynaldo Mason is Louisa Leals son.... and how would he even run into Marshall....Uncle Pat I really don't get that alien talk ... it must not be you. Must be a D. still messin with me.
Still haven't taken your meds yet?.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, Texas

#22173 Mar 21, 2014
just a flower

Castroville, TX

#22174 Mar 21, 2014
M_a_r_i wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/cameron-tx/TI0PFV8A8HFO1CDO4
Do you realize I am going to have you fired... and brought down .... you interrogated me in a chat room did not read me my rights and did not even tell me the real reason why. everything that goes through this computer goes through dish and right into NASA ... Federal Government....so tonight a county cop Mark Esquivel illegally entrapped and interrogated an arraigned Washington elite of the federal Government .... hmmm nope sounds like this man had a not so good plan for his boy stan.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22175 Mar 21, 2014
M_a_r_i wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/cameron-tx/TI0PFV8A8HFO1CDO4
Thanks. Finally a post that makes sense.
just a flower

Castroville, TX

#22176 Mar 22, 2014
M_a_r_i wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/cameron-tx/TI0PFV8A8HFO1CDO4
trap this guy
Aliens NASA

Castroville, TX

#22177 Mar 22, 2014
I found this she has aids...
she took my good guy babe ARE YOU ABLE TO HELP THIS IS EMERGENCIE

Michelle this was ten hours ago

Aren't you proud and using your real name too. How impressive you appear to be.
Good to see you are able to keep it so REEL, Michael.

Fish much?:-\ n... please help me find him this was ten hours ago...
Aliens NASA

Castroville, TX

#22178 Mar 22, 2014
we gotta get scott on this babe... he helps .. hes my friend...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22179 Mar 22, 2014
Yaaaaawn.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22181 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Yaaaaawn.
What we have here Defiant is the cutting edge intelligence levels of New Age liberals! By the way, got the new Remington 1911 in, and brother, this thing is SWEET!! Selling it at cost, because I got an ammo deal with it. Frankly, most people who see it don't have the necessary knowledge to understand just how fine this thing is, one guy said "I gotta hi-point that's great", so I tossed him out. In a few weeks somebody who knows the 1911 will see it, and it will be gone. Some guy brought a broomhandle in that was PERFECT, I estimated it at five thousand dollars. Another guy brought in a1911 Colt made in 1916 that was worth seven thousand. Hope you're preparing for the big financial disaster that's coming. I'm stockpiling my arsenal. Among other things.
why

Hondo, TX

#22183 Mar 23, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22184 Mar 23, 2014
i see my last post got deleted real quick. I guess someone doesn't want the truth spread about the FEMA camps cpmplete with gas chamber and crematorium.

Oh well. just another day in the land of the free.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22185 Mar 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we have here Defiant is the cutting edge intelligence levels of New Age liberals! By the way, got the new Remington 1911 in, and brother, this thing is SWEET!! Selling it at cost, because I got an ammo deal with it. Frankly, most people who see it don't have the necessary knowledge to understand just how fine this thing is, one guy said "I gotta hi-point that's great", so I tossed him out. In a few weeks somebody who knows the 1911 will see it, and it will be gone. Some guy brought a broomhandle in that was PERFECT, I estimated it at five thousand dollars. Another guy brought in a1911 Colt made in 1916 that was worth seven thousand. Hope you're preparing for the big financial disaster that's coming. I'm stockpiling my arsenal. Among other things.
The New Age liberals are just serving a purpose as a distraction from the depopulation and UN led one world government scheme. They won't know
until it's too late.

Been stocking up on some things as well. The 1911 R1 is a real nice pistol. I am more of a wheel gunner, but I love the 1911. The .460 Rowland made my dream come true about hunting with a 1911. Haven't had a chance to drop a hog with it yet but I will.

Last hog I shot in December was about a 70 yard shot with a rifle. Just a little neurosurgery. In the left ear and right out the right eye socket.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22186 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Age liberals are just serving a purpose as a distraction from the depopulation and UN led one world government scheme. They won't know
until it's too late.
Been stocking up on some things as well. The 1911 R1 is a real nice pistol. I am more of a wheel gunner, but I love the 1911. The .460 Rowland made my dream come true about hunting with a 1911. Haven't had a chance to drop a hog with it yet but I will.
Last hog I shot in December was about a 70 yard shot with a rifle. Just a little neurosurgery. In the left ear and right out the right eye socket.
Some dude here dropped a five hundred pounder. I'll take a1911 over a Glock any day. Coming up in August to kill pigs myself. Just took in aS&W .38 2 inch barrel with the prettiest blueing job I ever saw, made in the sixties, in original box, papers and all, not a scratch anywhere. Supposed to freaking snow here Tuesday, miss Texas!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22187 Mar 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Some dude here dropped a five hundred pounder. I'll take a1911 over a Glock any day. Coming up in August to kill pigs myself. Just took in aS&W .38 2 inch barrel with the prettiest blueing job I ever saw, made in the sixties, in original box, papers and all, not a scratch anywhere. Supposed to freaking snow here Tuesday, miss Texas!!
I never cared for Glock. Closest thing to a Glock that I have is a little Ruger LCP. So darn easy to conceal, but .380 is a little weak.

I remember S&W did a really nice bluing job on their revolvers. Only reason I went to Ruger is that Rugers stand up better to a steady diet of hot loads.

I don't miss the snow and ice at all but I could do without the stinking fire ants.
well caseys gone

Castroville, TX

#22188 Mar 23, 2014
the police took her boyfriend away....they said he want an American citizen.... they said they released her.... no one can find her though and one will answer the phone
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22189 Mar 23, 2014
well caseys gone wrote:
the police took her boyfriend away....they said he want an American citizen.... they said they released her.... no one can find her though and one will answer the phone
So, go back in your trailer and smoke some more dope and forget about it.
well caseys gone

Castroville, TX

#22190 Mar 23, 2014
so de cody freddy and sara ... you better find glen... hes the only one that can find her....and all she wanted to do was love all of you and be happy. you all ruined that. so thanks I really appreciate it. fred I have your license plate number by the way. cyr 8790
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22191 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never cared for Glock. Closest thing to a Glock that I have is a little Ruger LCP. So darn easy to conceal, but .380 is a little weak.
I remember S&W did a really nice bluing job on their revolvers. Only reason I went to Ruger is that Rugers stand up better to a steady diet of hot loads.
I don't miss the snow and ice at all but I could do without the stinking fire ants.
I have to admit, the ants here sting you, you don't even notice, which is nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Seminole Subway May 22 Rosemary Mares 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
chrissy jones shouldnt have a facebook (Nov '12) Apr '15 Pepito 4
Review: GTG Automation, Inc. Mar '15 TRAVIS 1
lookin fo a girl.....discreet hott time Mar '15 hottime69 1
homes Mar '15 heather 1
More from around the web

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]