Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,901 - 15,920 of 21,531 Comments Last updated 50 min ago
Marilyn

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Well they should deport all those Iraqis and Russians cause aren't they the ones creating all this troubles with and then those poor people from Mexico that want to come and make a living they are not allowed and why not at least they don't try to bum up buildings and trains and innocent people its time we Hispanics start speaking up and we should be hurt our votes count also come on let's start speaking out yea for us lets get rid of the bad ones the right way no bumps and guns please try standing up for what is right
Factotems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Marilyn wrote:
Well they should deport all those Iraqis and Russians cause aren't they the ones creating all this troubles with and then those poor people from Mexico that want to come and make a living they are not allowed and why not at least they don't try to bum up buildings and trains and innocent people its time we Hispanics start speaking up and we should be hurt our votes count also come on let's start speaking out yea for us lets get rid of the bad ones the right way no bumps and guns please try standing up for what is right
They should deport all lawbreakers. Those include illegal aliens, as long as 8 USC 1325 is on the books.
wade

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who comes here illegaly should be deported, and it shouldn't make one iota of difference where they come from, or the color of their skin. If they are here illegaly they have broken the law, and that makes them a criminal. The reason they broke the law does not matter. If they will break one law they WILL break another. Deport all illegals and DO IT NOW!
tex

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
tex

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Marilyn wrote:

I have to say i do agree on this message. We need to get rid of the russians in those others before they get us all but with obama in the office that probly won,t happen.
ted

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
Tony W

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

ok
payner

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeehaw

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

straightjacket wrote:
<quoted text>
And until God tells ME otherwise, you are just the blind leading the stupid to justify your own condemnation of others you happen to disagree with.
If you don't believe in God, He probably isn't talking to you, anyway.

I think it could just as easily be you that is blind, trying to lead those who are not, if they happen to disagree with your atheist beliefs.

It's a two-way street, bud.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are lindzey lohan? yeaaa just kidding.
Lol, she's more messed up than I will ever be, John.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco here is one of your kinsmen that you may find that is most impressive when nothing is said. As you can see these creatures still walk our streets. Want a gun in those hands. LOL Just another Zionist of some dysfunctional religion. No doubt ownership is paramount in their fallacy world. Very similar to a Taliban don’t you think?
Truth is might; What an avatar. Illuminates the lack of… Consider you’re your false religion and the ominous onus you place on the intelligence of others to try to decipher your marbled rationality. Your just like all the rest of the mentally handicap. We just need to classify which category to put you in without offending that category. LOL defines this god as one that separates his creation to be in opposition to themselves. This god sits on a throne amusing its self by watching the simpleton mortals constantly attacking each other. Weird god that seeks to destroy the creation for simple amusement. Ahh but that’s the “Might Of Truth”..
You must be an uneducated atheist liberal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shaddup and go stick your head back up Obama's butt, you commie freak. He seems to be YOUR only true messiah.
BTW: How's your big golf cart solar project coming?.
Obama puppets are such a pain in the pocket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Hell; we need to put Barney and Truthismight in a cell together. When they are done we only have one to listen to. Commie or racist? Oh well at least we would be rid of one of them. I'll put my money on the racist.
At least, I'll go home to my own white neighborhood and not try to tell other neighborhoods how to act.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
I await your truths. What ever they maybe. Does you, exclude all others that do not bend to your will,“Beliefs” with their limited borders? Ahh yes the way of the tyrants. Their truths and no other. I prefer my independence to the dictated life you are emulating, that you exist in. Fear and tremble to go beyond your narrow borders of existence and question the universe for answers unbiased from your previous indoctrinations.
There are not two seperate sides of truth, only one side can be true. If what I say is historically and presently true, what you claim is seperately true, is a lie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the drizzle of the rain falling on the bordering walls of the shanty shack that you reside in. Once again violence is all you have to resolve your problems you come across. This is what you want the rest of us to except as a “TRUTH”. Feeble, frail of one that exist in some little town that believes in pledging allegiance to the walls. A town where the rain produces rainbows that are black. Its not that the colors aren’t, there its just a lack of imagination. Nothing but the dead of night in your little world of fallacies just continuously recycling. Just keeps on faking it. Such a dubious soul. Not really making it.
You sound stupid. In trying so hard to dance with words, you appear to have 3 left feet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I am not violent for the most part Barney, but I would find it interesting to find out how a suposedly intelligent commie puke like yourself would deal with a face to face confrontation with a racist barbarian like Truth is might. Fear and tremble, I do not, I stand upright and face my fears. So attempt to baffle us with your bullshit, because you can't dazzel us with brilliance because you have none. Dirty commie puke.
Racist barbarian??

Excuse me, it wasn't my ancestors who were cannibals that sacrificed their own people.

I will even side with a lying Mexican like you, before I give credence to an Atheist liberal like Barney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say i do agree on this message. We need to get rid of the russians in those others before they get us all but with obama in the office that probly won,t happen.
Can't blame this on Russians. Those bombers were Checx Muslims who had immigrated to Russia. They were Muslims.

White Russians are still good.
ben

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Seminole Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••