Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 796)

Showing posts 15,901 - 15,920 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you poke your listless comments hither thither. You are one who is most impressive when you have no comments.
Oh that solar panel excursion is still pumping out free energy. Good try, Golf Cart. Ha, ha try again..
Oh you think Im so smart. Ha, ha, ha. Obscured thread? Are you implying that your self esteem has been reduced to obscurity? Chin up there. Gather up your books and your poetry. Think of your self as an Island all alone. You are a rock! In a fortress deep and mighty. No need of friendship. Dont talk of love. You have heard those words before somewhere deep in your memories. You are sheeted in your amour and no one touches you. You are an Island You are a Rock.
That help ya? Yippe Yo Ca Yay.
While the solar panels are pumping out "free energy", you're online pumping out free B.S. or are you getting paid for it?. Burnt Rearend is a legend in
his own mind.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you poke your listless comments hither thither. You are one who is most impressive when you have no comments.
Oh that solar panel excursion is still pumping out free energy. Good try, Golf Cart. Ha, ha try again..
Oh you think Im so smart. Ha, ha, ha. Obscured thread? Are you implying that your self esteem has been reduced to obscurity? Chin up there. Gather up your books and your poetry. Think of your self as an Island all alone. You are a rock! In a fortress deep and mighty. No need of friendship. Dont talk of love. You have heard those words before somewhere deep in your memories. You are sheeted in your amour and no one touches you. You are an Island You are a Rock.
That help ya? Yippe Yo Ca Yay.

Mr barney i hear that good looking lady owner of this topix forum is going to bann you. Do me a faver and leave the forum quetly without me stepping on your big toes on this forum.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Legend in his own mind---that would seem logical.
wade

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

test
wade

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

test
seth

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

test
Truth

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I suppose he's good enough for Texas, just not good enoufgh to make it as a presidential candidate.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Truth wrote:
I suppose he's good enough for Texas, just not good enoufgh to make it as a presidential candidate.
THAT'S how you see it?
Truth

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Just kidding, not good enough for Texas either.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Just kidding, not good enough for Texas either.
Sometimes,a person just has to pay attention to what people say.I should keep that in mind.
Marilyn

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Well they should deport all those Iraqis and Russians cause aren't they the ones creating all this troubles with and then those poor people from Mexico that want to come and make a living they are not allowed and why not at least they don't try to bum up buildings and trains and innocent people its time we Hispanics start speaking up and we should be hurt our votes count also come on let's start speaking out yea for us lets get rid of the bad ones the right way no bumps and guns please try standing up for what is right
Factotems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Marilyn wrote:
Well they should deport all those Iraqis and Russians cause aren't they the ones creating all this troubles with and then those poor people from Mexico that want to come and make a living they are not allowed and why not at least they don't try to bum up buildings and trains and innocent people its time we Hispanics start speaking up and we should be hurt our votes count also come on let's start speaking out yea for us lets get rid of the bad ones the right way no bumps and guns please try standing up for what is right
They should deport all lawbreakers. Those include illegal aliens, as long as 8 USC 1325 is on the books.
wade

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who comes here illegaly should be deported, and it shouldn't make one iota of difference where they come from, or the color of their skin. If they are here illegaly they have broken the law, and that makes them a criminal. The reason they broke the law does not matter. If they will break one law they WILL break another. Deport all illegals and DO IT NOW!
tex

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
tex

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Marilyn wrote:

I have to say i do agree on this message. We need to get rid of the russians in those others before they get us all but with obama in the office that probly won,t happen.
ted

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

test
Tony W

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

ok
payner

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeehaw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,901 - 15,920 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Seminole Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance