Questions Arise About Seminole Deputies Shooting Case

Aug 10, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa

The case of the man accused of shooting and killing two Seminole County deputies is on hold.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Xcop

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Judged:

I think that any man that is hired to be a police officer should be required to work one year in a large city before taking on a full time job in a small town. Most of the officers in our small towns today have never even been out of there own city limits. Their knowledge of real criminal events are based on their small town training or what they have seen on TV.The big city crime is moving in our small towns and we need real trained professionals to take care of our towns. What I have seen for many years is good guys with a lot of long hours low pay and very little real world training,God bless them all
concerned not

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

give him the needle, he deserves it, mental or not
concerned not

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

I feel for the families of these officers. He deserves the needle, mental or not.
Max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

If YOU PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ON WHAT IS GOING ON IN AMERICA SPEND 30 MINUTES TO WATCH THESE FILMS.It will be the best thing you have ever done for your self and loved ones .youtube.com
(endgame part 1-13)This will only be on for awhile before they kill it trust me.
eh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

Xcop wrote:
I think that any man that is hired to be a police officer should be required to work one year in a large city before taking on a full time job in a small town. Most of the officers in our small towns today have never even been out of there own city limits. Their knowledge of real criminal events are based on their small town training or what they have seen on TV.The big city crime is moving in our small towns and we need real trained professionals to take care of our towns. What I have seen for many years is good guys with a lot of long hours low pay and very little real world training,God bless them all
Just for your reference both deputies had been thru cleet. So they weren't untrained. They were very well trained. So because you think all officers need to work in a large city it should happen? These were not city cops. These were county deputies. Meaning there was TWO on at a time to patrol an entire county! If you think they need better training, then why don't you get with the sheriff and tell him this. Heck even volunteer yourself to do it for FREE. I've been thru east centrals cops program. It's the very same as cleet and it's hard. The difference is these guys go for weeks living in ada going to classes. Whereas I go to school and get to go home every night. This tragedy isn't because they were undertrained. It was because a man wanted to kill them! Like I said if you have a problem with how they are trained speak with the sheriff and cleet if you must. I'm sure they would love to hear they don't train people right because it's not real life. Get a life. I would love to see if you have any training or not. These men died doing something they loved. They were my brothers.
Lopez

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

The poor guy just needs some concilling and mental medication. He is probably a good man who got caught up in the moment. Hell put him in a mental hospital for a while and let him GO!
Lopez

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

concerned not wrote:
give him the needle, he deserves it, mental or not
I wonder if you are as ugly as your stupid comment?
Linds

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Lopez wrote:
The poor guy just needs some concilling and mental medication. He is probably a good man who got caught up in the moment. Hell put him in a mental hospital for a while and let him GO!
Caught up in the moment? Waiting on the other side of the door with a gun doesn't really fall into the category of "caught up in the moment". Chase was my best friend and was shot right in the head as soon as he forcefully entered the house, the exact house he wasn't suppose to be at, because his mother put a restraining order on him because she was afraid of him, as why the deputies were there in the first place. Big head, one day justice will be served. The days are getting better, but I'll always miss you. I love you Chase!
x-cop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

eh wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your reference both deputies had been thru cleet. So they weren't untrained. They were very well trained. So because you think all officers need to work in a large city it should happen? These were not city cops. These were county deputies. Meaning there was TWO on at a time to patrol an entire county! If you think they need better training, then why don't you get with the sheriff and tell him this. Heck even volunteer yourself to do it for FREE. I've been thru east centrals cops program. It's the very same as cleet and it's hard. The difference is these guys go for weeks living in ada going to classes. Whereas I go to school and get to go home every night. This tragedy isn't because they were undertrained. It was because a man wanted to kill them! Like I said if you have a problem with how they are trained speak with the sheriff and cleet if you must. I'm sure they would love to hear they don't train people right because it's not real life. Get a life. I would love to see if you have any training or not. These men died doing something they loved. They were my brothers.
It's not about cleet .It is about knowing how life is in the world outside of the city limits ,You got to live it to know it. They never got a chance to even see it, Very sad.This is why your little towns are very close to being gone wake up bubba! I was a friend to both of them .So dont talk cleet to me (cleet) is a basic class for beginners .The City life and outside world is your best teacher.Catch On!
bs

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

x-cop wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about cleet .It is about knowing how life is in the world outside of the city limits ,You got to live it to know it. They never got a chance to even see it, Very sad.This is why your little towns are very close to being gone wake up bubba! I was a friend to both of them .So dont talk cleet to me (cleet) is a basic class for beginners .The City life and outside world is your best teacher.Catch On!
Thank u very much but I worked very closely with both of them guys. And last time I checked I wasnt a "bubba". I think every department big or small needs to have cleet before they ever go on the streets. Just bc they didn't have big city training doesn't mean they weren't aware of the outside problems. We've had more killings this year than any other that I know of. It doesn't matter if your in a big city or small town. The crime is the same. I worked the day of the shooting. It was the hardest for me and my partner bc we couldn't be out there helping. I grew up w chase and Marvin was my mentor. So dont u dare go telling me that we need to experience big city crime. We have it at home thank u. It sounds as if your an old cop that is set in his ways. If u haven't yet maybe u should go thru cleet before u ever go back on the streets. Yeah so it's not teaching me some stuff, I still learned a lot more than some of these cops now days. I would rather spend 4 years getting my cleet and my bachelors than to be on the streets not knowing anything. Which is how u start out if u have no training at all. Well if u knew them then I'm sure u know me too. I've been in the seminole co law enforcement world for 5 yrs. Just bc you've been in it longer don't try to tell me I need big city experience to know life outside the limits. Like I said we have the same stuff going on. Read the newspaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seminole Discussions

Search the Seminole Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 11 min So What 62,130
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 1 hr Okie 11,262
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hermit 2,344
Prom Apr 6 Question 1
Glassco Mar 28 Concerned Citizen 1
Seminole county jail Mar '14 Diamond Eugene 15
U.S. Geological Survey confirms: Human activity... Mar '14 SpaceBlues 1
•••
•••
•••
Seminole Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seminole Jobs