OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,512 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

United States

#49930 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to hurt your fee fees Tamara. But I'm just looking at what people are saying and their happy. They have something were before they had nothing.
The details of their coverage is better than what they had before. Which was nothing.
I lost my brother to cancer and he had nothing in the way of insurance coverage. He lived in a small town but worked for a big box store called Maynard's, it's like Lowe's and they work him exactly at 39 hours a week so they wouldn't have to call him full time. Sure he had some kind of help from church charities.
Now under ObamaCare he would be working 29 hours a week instead of 39 and have a large deduction and co-pay.

How would that have helped him?

It sure was nice of all those crazy EVIL Christian jihadist charities to help out I wonder how much assistance your brother received from muslim organizations?
OldFart

Grapevine, TX

#49931 Oct 20, 2013
--------Every---

rethugpublicanskumbagretrdshit heatfoolgaylowdownhighsmelling idiotmorongoatokie

voted for government shutdown, except one who had a few brains left,which jepoardized my WELFARE (social security) check and I am not happy about it and can no longer even consider voting for the Grand Old Putz party.

All you gray haired people who worked all their life and paid into this so-called trust fund, get rid of these people who are screwing you.
Bud

United States

#49932 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the demons that serves a false god...money...
Hater's like you will never be happy if you can't make sure that people some where are more miserable than you.
A false god? I don't worship at the feet of Obama you do, madam. I don't hate anyone but I strongly disagree with liars and scam artists. You are scamming the American People.

Do you think your the only person who has lost a love one to cancer? No, my own family has suffered the disease and I would want the best chance possible for them and there are organizations for those in our society who cannot pay. But instead ObamaCare stole money from our seniors medicare they had already paid a lifetime into for his pet project. He made promises and you made promises, he used his bully pulpit and you used your keyboard and spent hundreds of hours promoting a lie to the American People.

What do we have October 20,2013?

Millions of Americans who already had insurance for their families are being cancelled and ObamaCare insurance in some cases is 4 times higher than their previous plans. They don't get to keep their doctors as Obama and you promised. Several insurance companies are no longer available in states cancelling everyone's insurance they previously had.

How fair is that Karen? You take from others to give something to yourself?

You are no different than Al Sharpton, a charlatan, a liar and a scam artist on the American people and your fellow Oklahomans.

ObamaCare 634 million dollar website is according to NYT a "third world experience". I didn't make this disaster, don't blame anyone who warned the American People this was coming.

When fixing a identified problem you don't scrap what works Karen you only fix only what is broken or non-functioning. Obama's method of gutting the entire healthcare system you support because you believe it will help you but how many parents and their children suffer loss of coverage, loss of family doctors, and costly increases in their insurance premiums just so you can have something for yourself?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49933 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
A false god? I don't worship at the feet of Obama you do, madam. I don't hate anyone but I strongly disagree with liars and scam artists. You are scamming the American People.
Do you think your the only person who has lost a love one to cancer? No, my own family has suffered the disease and I would want the best chance possible for them and there are organizations for those in our society who cannot pay. But instead ObamaCare stole money from our seniors medicare they had already paid a lifetime into for his pet project. He made promises and you made promises, he used his bully pulpit and you used your keyboard and spent hundreds of hours promoting a lie to the American People.
What do we have October 20,2013?
Millions of Americans who already had insurance for their families are being cancelled and ObamaCare insurance in some cases is 4 times higher than their previous plans. They don't get to keep their doctors as Obama and you promised. Several insurance companies are no longer available in states cancelling everyone's insurance they previously had.
How fair is that Karen? You take from others to give something to yourself?
You are no different than Al Sharpton, a charlatan, a liar and a scam artist on the American people and your fellow Oklahomans.
ObamaCare 634 million dollar website is according to NYT a "third world experience". I didn't make this disaster, don't blame anyone who warned the American People this was coming.
When fixing a identified problem you don't scrap what works Karen you only fix only what is broken or non-functioning. Obama's method of gutting the entire healthcare system you support because you believe it will help you but how many parents and their children suffer loss of coverage, loss of family doctors, and costly increases in their insurance premiums just so you can have something for yourself?

Exactly and all the more reason legal measures must be taken to close down that slop shop they feed out of on Mays Street as well as investigate their Terrorist connections. Time to rattle this bitch's cage good.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49934 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to hurt your fee fees Tamara. But I'm just looking at what people are saying and their happy. They have something were before they had nothing.
The details of their coverage is better than what they had before. Which was nothing.
I lost my brother to cancer and he had nothing in the way of insurance coverage. He lived in a small town but worked for a big box store called Maynard's, it's like Lowe's and they work him exactly at 39 hours a week so they wouldn't have to call him full time. Sure he had some kind of help from church charities but that in no way makes up for having insurance and nobody here can say that it does. My parents and I had to support him and his wife when he could no longer work..
That's why I could care less what the Buds and the Heat's of the world say. They could care less about anyone but themselves. They truly are the death panels. But thanks to the ACA people do have some kind of a fighting chance.
You did not hurt my 'fee fees'. I just didn't like the tone of your response. Yes this health care thing is personal. You got a personal to it and I understand that. But lady so do I and I am worried about my family members that have goo health insurance and what they have getting changed around or their coverage getting knocked down. There 2 that have pre-existing conditions and I really would hated it if they are not going to be able to get the treatments they get now. Now shoot for that!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49935 Oct 20, 2013
The copied email alert, in full, below:

Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!
FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State

A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.

World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.
No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.

All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.
Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.

POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.

All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.
Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.

Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.

“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49936 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to hurt your fee fees Tamara. But I'm just looking at what people are saying and their happy. They have something were before they had nothing.
The details of their coverage is better than what they had before. Which was nothing.
I lost my brother to cancer and he had nothing in the way of insurance coverage. He lived in a small town but worked for a big box store called Maynard's, it's like Lowe's and they work him exactly at 39 hours a week so they wouldn't have to call him full time. Sure he had some kind of help from church charities but that in no way makes up for having insurance and nobody here can say that it does. My parents and I had to support him and his wife when he could no longer work..
That's why I could care less what the Buds and the Heat's of the world say. They could care less about anyone but themselves. They truly are the death panels. But thanks to the ACA people do have some kind of a fighting chance.
I could care less about you and your fight with other posters. I could maybe respect where you are coming from only if you also realized other people's love one are being affected by the healthcare thing and it not all positive.
Bud

United States

#49937 Oct 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
The copied email alert, in full, below:
Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!
FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.
World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.
No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.
Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.
POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.
All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.
Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.
Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.
“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State
Thanks for you posts. All the firing and retiring of certain high ranking military was a HUGE RED FLAG. I've never seen anything like it. Please keep us informed on any updates you may have.
Lisa

United States

#49938 Oct 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about you and your fight with other posters. I could maybe respect where you are coming from only if you also realized other people's love one are being affected by the healthcare thing and it not all positive.
Excell Benefits CEO was on the news this morning his firm is an insurance brokerage and helps businesses and individuals navigate the complicated insurance programs including ObamaCare. According to the CEO, 1 out of 10 people are seeing a positive net result with purchasing a policy with ObamaCare. 9 of those 10 or 90% are seeing a negative experience with cost of the plans and loosing their doctors or access to certain hospitals.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49939 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for you posts. All the firing and retiring of certain high ranking military was a HUGE RED FLAG. I've never seen anything like it. Please keep us informed on any updates you may have.

You're welcome and sure will let you know. I will say this... I am a former Marine, Air Wing Division and still have several friends active and retired so I hear a lot of the rumors going on.

Some I can verify and some, nothing can be found.

What I find interesting now is, when Obama or any other high up gather Soldiers up for their usual media photo-ops, everyone is now disarmed... even in war zones.

If you recall, I added Lindsey Graham (R) to the list to vote against. He is in on the Fake Terrorist Attack the Obama Regime was attempting in Charleston S.C. and make no mistake about it, he is a RINO.

The links within the one I posted this morning are some you can keep an eye on because from what I understand Obama is going to try again, that we shall see. Some of his nonsense makes Watergate seem like childs play.
JAG

United States

#49940 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Now under ObamaCare he would be working 29 hours a week instead of 39 and have a large deduction and co-pay.
How would that have helped him?
It sure was nice of all those crazy EVIL Christian jihadist charities to help out I wonder how much assistance your brother received from muslim organizations?
I see she didn't answer your question hits to close to home I guess.

P.H. appreciate your posts, sir.
Bud

United States

#49941 Oct 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
"My hope is that you reap what you sow"....guess your showing your superior education yet again, LMAO.
Yes, I dumbazz bud, will reap what I sow.
Trish

United States

#49942 Oct 20, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excell Benefits CEO was on the news this morning his firm is an insurance brokerage and helps businesses and individuals navigate the complicated insurance programs including ObamaCare. According to the CEO, 1 out of 10 people are seeing a positive net result with purchasing a policy with ObamaCare. 9 of those 10 or 90% are seeing a negative experience with cost of the plans and loosing their doctors or access to certain hospitals.
90% negative is terrible average.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49943 Oct 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about you and your fight with other posters. I could maybe respect where you are coming from only if you also realized other people's love one are being affected by the healthcare thing and it not all positive.
No generalities, tell us about the loved on being affected negatively by Obamacare. If you can't give specifics, it's not happening.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49945 Oct 20, 2013
Politifact says Ted Cruze and the Tea Pots LIE 90% of the time with only 1 statement out of 25 have any nuggets of truth.

Yes and I know that only 1 statement out of 25 here only have a sentence or two that has any semblance of truth here.

Obamacare is the law.

And as of right now, unless you can elect more Senators and get a President, you don't get to make the law unless you work with Dems.

Because you are the ones that want a Dictatorship, A Republican/Tea Pot Dictatorship.

And that's not going to happen. We are moving your political ideology to the sidelines and that's were you will remain. Your in timeout like a brat child. Get used to it.
Bud

United States

#49947 Oct 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Politifact says Ted Cruze and the Tea Pots LIE 90% of the time with only 1 statement out of 25 have any nuggets of truth.
LOL, did you also notice that the domain politifact.com is up for sale? Guess business isn't so good...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49948 Oct 20, 2013
Obamacare's federal exchanges will soon be flooded with high cost patients as Companies and States (Oklahoma, Texas and 34 other states) figure legal and not so legal ways to get their most expenive recipients off their books.

The young healthy that they need to pay the system will not bother to enroll as they find out the true cost and will in turn drive premiums up further and forcing more to drop it to avoid that cost. It will be one nightmare after another.
Bud

United States

#49949 Oct 20, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I see she didn't answer your question hits to close to home I guess.
P.H. appreciate your posts, sir.
I'm not in the least surprised!
Bud

United States

#49950 Oct 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome and sure will let you know. I will say this... I am a former Marine, Air Wing Division and still have several friends active and retired so I hear a lot of the rumors going on.
Some I can verify and some, nothing can be found.
What I find interesting now is, when Obama or any other high up gather Soldiers up for their usual media photo-ops, everyone is now disarmed... even in war zones.
If you recall, I added Lindsey Graham (R) to the list to vote against. He is in on the Fake Terrorist Attack the Obama Regime was attempting in Charleston S.C. and make no mistake about it, he is a RINO.
The links within the one I posted this morning are some you can keep an eye on because from what I understand Obama is going to try again, that we shall see. Some of his nonsense makes Watergate seem like childs play.
Graham is a player in the Washington sewer. Your posts are disturbing and so many high ranking military men with decades of world experience fired, retired and effectively shut up from the beginning of Obama's reign is unprecedented.

Watergate was nothing next to this. So your a marine? LOL, very happy to meet you sir and thank you for your service!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#49951 Oct 20, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I see she didn't answer your question hits to close to home I guess.
P.H. appreciate your posts, sir.


You're welcome JAG... more to come as we uncover this corrupt Purple Lip Kenyan and his Minions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Big D Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep Wed moose 1
randy carl bales Nov '14 cool brezze 4
hi friends give me your whatsaap numbers lets f... Nov '14 vivaan rao 1
J Mart (Jan '14) Oct '14 stoned reaper 4
curtis and sandra (Nov '13) Oct '14 chris 4
Review: Temple Of Praise PCG Oct '14 mighty matt 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct '14 good man 1
Seminole Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seminole News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seminole

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Breaking Down Redskins' Game Plan vs. Cowboys
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
DeMarco Murray out sick on Thursday
NBC Sports 4:00 PM
Rookie Martin makes quick impression in Dallas - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:15 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Washington