SBI: 2 Okla. sheriff's deputies shot, killed as they...

Jul 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFOR-TV Oklahoma City

Oklahoma investigators say two Seminole County sheriff's deputies have died after a man open fired as they tried to serve a domestic abuse arrest warrant.

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Sep 08

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

INsanity should be your name... you would put up 500 bucks for the domestic abuser? What ashit head you are.. I am sure those officers were good officers,, and you would put money up for the loser they were going after... you are a dipchit.

I'm sure this could have been handled differently. Sad that we had to lose two officers on this call. Many prayers go out to their families.
Past Officer

Larkspur, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

Yes it is sad that two men have lost their lives. Their family will suffer greatly.
But they should have waited for backup. They should not have busted into a door that they did not know what was behind it. They should have treated it like a stand off and tried to talk to the man and get him to come out. I do not know if the Officers had the correct training for the situation that they were facing. If they had they would have done things different. But the man that shot them should get death for what he has done.

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

Well Jack that is because this isnt real news to our overly biased media. It doesnt make anyone look bad therefore.. no media coverage.
usa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

Sanity wrote:
Don't Oklahoma law enforcement have better ways to handle a volital domestic situation then to goosestep up to someone's private home and demand he come out in 2 seconds? All this kind of meathead action did was get two men killed who won't go home to ever see their families again. Now I don't know this confused man who they finally arrested but I am willing to put up 500 dollars for his defence.
you know i have always strongly believed that other officers can learn from other incidents that cause injury or death but your comments are disrespectful i am a retired deputy and will say as much as i hate it officers do sometimes make fatal mistakes , i dont know what happened at this scene and you probably dont know .and as respectful as i would like to be your comment deserves a big f%^$# you
usa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

John H wrote:
I can't help feeling sorry for this poor guy,it's obvious he needed mental health help. And who in the hell blackened his eye?
well hey i believe god mighta reached down and hit this prick himself
warrant officers wife

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

Sanity wrote:
Don't Oklahoma law enforcement have better ways to handle a volital domestic situation then to goosestep up to someone's private home and demand he come out in 2 seconds? All this kind of meathead action did was get two men killed who won't go home to ever see their families again. Now I don't know this confused man who they finally arrested but I am willing to put up 500 dollars for his defence.
Hey Sanity.... put your life on the line doing your job to serve and protect. these officers do this type of work to protect your skinny a##. Better yet, let the SOB choke the living S### out of you as he did his mother as to why he had a warrant out!

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

Just as easily as your gun shooting ways is a straight ticket to Jail. Be careful what you preach INsanity... your wish just may come true.. and it may turn out like Jerome's incident did with the pharmacy.
Just an opinion

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

Sanity wrote:
Hey SANITY. Sounds like your a good way through your first case of beer. Or maybe your on parole and have a soft spot for people who commit horrible crimes. I know I could care less though. Your an idiot! Officers do the best they can everyday. They work with only whats given to them by their department and the training that thay have. Doesn't make them robo cops or keystone cops. Police are HUMAN TOO! They do make mistakes. Unlike you!
In this tragedy I don't think they did. I want to believe they went by the guidlines there department set forth for them to follow. You could have had a swat team show up to serve this warrant. Doesn't matter. If that guy inside decides to start shooting. He just starts shooting. There is no real reason a person makes a decision like that other than to kill an officer doing his job. Crazy or not! He still shooting at you! Idiot! What you should do is give some respect for those officers doing their job!!!!! Officers that gave their life to help a mother being abused by her own son. Pay respect to the familys they have left behind. Prey for them to have the strength to get past their tragedy. Punk!
Oh! You'd pay $500.00 for that guys defense. Right? You need to goosestep back on down to the disability office and give that money back.
The friend

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

You're the biggest peice of sh!T next to this Holbert a$$hOle that killed my friend. You want to put up money for his defense fine do it. There are over 500,000 fellow officers around this country that would be happy to strap your a$$ right down next to him when he gets the needle and god willing they'll put the same needle right up your a$$ and turn up the the poison without the anesthetic. I hope when you meet your maker you answer for that comment you fricking coward. May I someday run into you so that I can cave your damn teeth in.
The friend

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

John H wrote:
I can't help feeling sorry for this poor guy,it's obvious he needed mental health help. And who in the hell blackened his eye?
Simple the friends of Chase and Marvin at least somebody got in a shot on that hellbound scroatbag
usa

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

Sanity wrote:
Hey Slick I don't rely on these guys to protect me, my friend and confidant Winchester 30/30 stay close by on all occasions and we can take care of business. Next time Cop call the momma up and tell her that you are coming and would like to help her son by talking calmly to her son who needed help. Otherwise more of these fools are going to find out the hard way that a mean spirited attitude is a quick ticket to the grave yard.
remember that fukface

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Judged:

Boy I bet some of you cops would love to have his IP address.. to connect him with his real address... that way when he does call.. you can just go on to a more important call.. because he certainly wont be needing you. lmao. Sucks to be you sanity.
Bill

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Folks, I know insanity personally and he is infact crazy. He has been in and out of the Oklahoma County Mental Health Unit many times. he lives with his mother in Edmond.
Pay no attention to him. He says these things because he too is ill.

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

Guys can you take your drama BS and shove it up your arse for one moment? We dont give a flying fu4k about your mental health problems other then to tell you to go take your meds and quit playing on the computer.

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

did either of you take your meds? You didnt take the advice about getting off the computer I see.
clint eastwood

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

just_a_name wrote:
did either of you take your meds? You didnt take the advice about getting off the computer I see.
i bet your a fistie little shit arent you.
an a sex machine
mountains

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

the ones who want the killer to be put to death should be put to death instead. Ezekiel Holbert is now blind and a zombie because someone gave him some bad drugs and set him up. He never had real narcotics only sniffing. Someone in norman gave him real drugs like PCP or angel dust and he thought people were coming to get him.
Thank you for offering to pay money for his defense.
this was my brother

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Judged:

this was my brother we laid to rest today. i went to C.L.E.E.T. with him, trained with him, laughed with him, ate with him, cried with him, now i cry for him and the family he left behind. Chase was a fun loving wounderful guy that would've done anything for you just like most lawenforcement officers.Remeber we are just people too. please have some respect for those who would gladly lay thier lives down for you, not even knowing you. yes even you, sanity, bill , and whoever. soo next time you see a policeman or policewoman remember this comment i leave on this site, and remeber the families of the one that don't get to come home at night. thank GOD for the wounderful sevice and huge turn out>>>GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU EVEN THE IGNERENT ONES...THIS WAS FOR YOU BROTHER REST IN PEACE, SEE YOU WHEN HE CALLS ME FOR SERVICE IN HEAVEN. LOVE YA FROM YOUR MPD BROTHER

“Il n'est rien de reel...”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Judged:

just_a_name wrote:
INsanity should be your name... you would put up 500 bucks for the domestic abuser? What ashit head you are.. I am sure those officers were good officers,, and you would put money up for the loser they were going after... you are a dipchit.
I'm sure this could have been handled differently. Sad that we had to lose two officers on this call. Many prayers go out to their families.
Would someone explain to me why these men didn't wear kevlar? I know it's not 100%, but hey... Also, no offense meant here, but why all the profanity? Can't we make a point without all the bleeping expletives?

“YEAH, BOYEEEEE!”

Since: Jul 09

OKC Metro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Judged:

mountains wrote:
the ones who want the killer to be put to death should be put to death instead. Ezekiel Holbert is now blind and a zombie because someone gave him some bad drugs and set him up. He never had real narcotics only sniffing. Someone in norman gave him real drugs like PCP or angel dust and he thought people were coming to get him.
Thank you for offering to pay money for his defense.
You should be put to death for defending this punk cop killer. I hope being blind and a "zombie" are the least of the hurt he's going to feel for what he did. Too bad he didn't OD on those bad drugs and die. The air would smell cleaner and two good police officers would be alive today if he had.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seminole Discussions

Search the Seminole Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jenks 74,572
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Dennis 2,602
Less shake from artificial quakes, fed study says Mon rest not much better 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Watson s Auction Services Maud (Jun '13) Aug 12 Jeanette 9
arrest Aug 4 one who cares 1
randy carl bales Jul 21 lnp 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Seminole Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••