Lucy

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 12, 2011
Why do women who go through divorce at an OLD AGE try to become young again and think their hott shit?? You ain't no cougar! You ugggly. Ohh lawdyyy. Get outta town w all that mess!
Juss Sayyin

Fort Cobb, OK

#2 Jan 14, 2011
Its not they fault well it kinda is but all the guys are doin are spending they money and havin the old a$$ brauds support them while they still out messin around. Its a shame but if i had some one to supprt me with only having to give it up once a week. IM DOWN!
Cricket

Wewoka, OK

#3 Jan 17, 2011
I hope you don't have kids cause you are a hoe. We don't more people like you. That is your problem you are always "Down".
true

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Sounds like something Rita Scroggins would do. After all she does like to get down with her friends & their husbands. No wonder where some of her daughters get it from. What a shame.
Lana

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Sick
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Lana wrote:
Sick
How funny is this! You people really need to get a life!
Those are some amazing people!
Momma

Seminole, OK

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Rita Scroggins AND her daughters are very sweet and far from slutty or dirty so you are obviously ignorant "true". There are WAY dirtier females in Wewoka so focus on the true hoes.
Mallory

Seminole, OK

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Sounds like "chicks" and other Wewoka residents need to learn how to spell and brush up on their english...SMH
40-Psd

Purcell, OK

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Mallory wrote:
Sounds like "chicks" and other Wewoka residents need to learn how to spell and brush up on their english...SMH
Also "chicks" and other Wewoka residents need to mind their own business acting like your better than as you call "crackheads" What about you and your swinging relationships and your sober, Not...Guess you would call yourself DRUNKS....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog walks 20 miles to find family who gave her ... Jan 12 Animal Lover 1
News Stolen Truck Leads Officers on 53-Mile Pursuit,... (Feb '08) Dec 30 sasakwa outlaw 13
sarah loudermilk (Jun '13) Dec '17 Blue 4
bandidos opening a chapter here (Mar '13) Dec '17 Xman 25
Drug dealers in wewoka (Jul '17) Dec '17 Xman 9
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Crotch Grab 6
Tammy lynn wheeler and jennifer renee wheeler Oct '17 Jennifer wheeler 3

Seminole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages