Prague, Okla., doesn't want to be known for 'hell'

Aug 22, 2012 Full story: NewsOK.com 35

Until this week, the birth of Jim Thorpe a few miles south of town was Prague's biggest claim to fame.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serious Question

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2012
Do you have good sense? Your posts do not reflect that is the case!
RED DOG

AOL

#22 Nov 20, 2012
Serious Question wrote:
Do you have good sense? Your posts do not reflect that is the case!
Do you have a brain at all? Guess what she did not gert her Diploma and she even stated she lied on NATIONAL NEWS for the world to hear you dip sh*t. There is no hope forthe hopeless like you weezel. Take the red butthole around the mouth and leave. I have never under stood a grown man growing hair around his mouth to look like a big RED a** hole as he is and his little one is no better. Her free ride is over with NO MORE.
Serious Question

United States

#23 Nov 21, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a brain at all? Guess what she did not gert her Diploma and she even stated she lied on NATIONAL NEWS for the world to hear you dip sh*t. There is no hope forthe hopeless like you weezel. Take the red butthole around the mouth and leave. I have never under stood a grown man growing hair around his mouth to look like a big RED a** hole as he is and his little one is no better. Her free ride is over with NO MORE.
Nice response - once again demonstrating you have no sense! It is hard to believe someone as ignorant as you wandering the streets of Prague - well, not really.
lol

Marion, IL

#24 Nov 21, 2012
David Smith is always pictured with a red moustache. Speaking of pubic hair around the mouth....lots of sh1t comes out of that hole of his too!
RED DOG

AOL

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Serious Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response - once again demonstrating you have no sense! It is hard to believe someone as ignorant as you wandering the streets of Prague - well, not really.
DUH you are a expert? Tell us all just why the little missy did not receive her DIPLOMA? Tell us just why there has been no follow up on the news media of her not getting her diploma. Now you claim to be a know all but you are a sick jerk off and KNOW NOTHING. I hear the Mayor is going to make black friday FOOLSBAR day for prague idiots to get out and walk the alley ways. Now you come and walk for her DIPSHITTY.
Unbelievable

United States

#26 Nov 22, 2012
This red dog does come across as the Village Idiot, doesn't he?
RED DOG

AOL

#27 Nov 22, 2012
You suckers can not stand the truth can you she lied and lied and bragged to the NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA SHE LIED. Guess what she still has not received her DIPLOMA so what does that tell you FOOLSBALLSNESS? She will ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS THE 'ONLY ONE' who did not receive her diploma at Prague High School NOR WILL SHE.SHE her DADA and her poor MOMMA will all ways be remembered as the FOOLSBALL FAMILY who did not get their way. NO ONE SHOWED UP AT THE BEAN SUPPER FOR HER now what the HECK does that tell you
Unbelievable

United States

#29 Nov 23, 2012
I don't know about the girl, but your rant says WORLDS about you. You obviously were screwed up before the diploma incident!
RED DOG

AOL

#32 Nov 24, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
I don't know about the girl, but your rant says WORLDS about you. You obviously were screwed up before the diploma incident!
Read post #30 and writsthe news paper and tell them just how smart you are and they are wrong about the Foolsbaarr's being abused in Prague you poor fool. Now you go do that you hear.
RED DOG

AOL

#33 Nov 28, 2012
hey under the table united states you need lessons on being HONEST and try not to bully me or others forit will never work here in Prague so why don't you move on to Greener pastures in oklahoma county they will love you and your family bro. or hommie. Ms floosbaar could be a dancer at red dogs forthe boys said she went there several times with them and she did lap dances WOW missy. Make sure you do a report to the oklahoman on her being SCREWED ROYAL BY ALL.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#34 Nov 29, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
hey under the table united states you need lessons on being HONEST and try not to bully me or others forit will never work here in Prague so why don't you move on to Greener pastures in oklahoma county they will love you and your family bro. or hommie. Ms floosbaar could be a dancer at red dogs forthe boys said she went there several times with them and she did lap dances WOW missy. Make sure you do a report to the oklahoman on her being SCREWED ROYAL BY ALL.
HaHa dumba%s, you on this sight showing your stupidity. LMMFAO
mac grubber RED DOG

AOL

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa dumba%s, you on this sight showing your stupidity. LMMFAO
whiz bang is the sick one for coming to this site and I guess I will tell that Flave is your son abnd his father is your dada so how would you be related slut?
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Nov 30, 2012
mac grubber RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>whiz bang is the sick one for coming to this site and I guess I will tell that Flave is your son abnd his father is your dada so how would you be related slut?
Quite sure these people on here see you for what you are. You are a disgusting joke. Read what your name means-it suites you. hahahahahaha
mac grubber RED DOG

AOL

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Quite sure these people on here see you for what you are. You are a disgusting joke. Read what your name means-it suites you. hahahahahaha
whiz bang does that hahahaha stuff mean you can laugh or is that you doing that when Flave tickles you on the ????
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Nov 30, 2012
mac grubber RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>whiz bang does that hahahaha stuff mean you can laugh or is that you doing that when Flave tickles you on the ????
It means I AM LAUGHING AT YOU. Which one of your udder personalities are you tonight? One of you keeps forgetting that you are mac grubber sometimes and red dog sometimes and you have conversations with yourselves. That's amusing. Some of us have bets on who you're gonna be next time you wake up. I don't think any of your udders like women, only kids and men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 min Bud 75,916
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr protect our children 2,677
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 10 hr protect our children 11,292
Watson s Auction Services Maud (Jun '13) Sep 16 b wood 10
bandidos opening a chapter here (Mar '13) Sep 9 Ghost 35 15
Burglary of Pharmacy in Wewoka (May '06) Sep 6 okinFrisco 94
Wewoka PD (Sep '11) Sep 6 Payattention 17
•••
•••

Seminole Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE