Longtime tribal leader Max Osceola Jr. collects a big salary bu...

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 26, 2007, titled Longtime tribal leader Max Osceola Jr. collects a big salary bu.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

As a Seminole Tribal Council member, Max Osceola Jr. is paid more than $300,000 a year and collects about $120,000 more from the tribe's gambling profits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ive Hadit

Fort Myers, FL

#84 Jan 6, 2008
This crap about the poor down trodden Indians and how they have been mistreated is a ruse. Look what success has done for them. They are the biggest mafia in the State and us their sovereignty to rip off their own kind and then cry wounded knee and oppression crap just to make you look in another direction. They really are an intelligent group of folks. They live in house trailers and have (10) vehicles in the front yard. The other nine ran out of gas. The chairman has a 3rd grade education and the only thing he can say without screwing it up is “yes” to everything Jim Shore, David and Max want including violating their own Constitution.
I think the State of Florida should open up like Las Vegas and allow some friendly competition which would earn the State of Florida a lot more money without the word sovereignty/mafia offering protection.
Dan Wisher

Fort Myers, FL

#85 Jan 6, 2008
The Tribe is paying people to respond in their favor on these articles.
Leihoma

AOL

#86 Mar 21, 2009
Hello ya'll!:)
I know these people you are talking about, ;)
And they are cool people,:)
And have a nice day!:)
Humby Girl

AOL

#87 Mar 21, 2009
More power to the Seminole People!:)
you deserve it

Pompano Beach, FL

#88 Jul 10, 2010
and they wrote:
deserve it. we took their land.
thats why we own your ass stupid
no money here

AOL

#89 Oct 26, 2010
I'm a Seminole from Oklahoma. So where do I get some of the millions of dollars my tribe is making?
We have less than 3000 members, so $1 billion devided by 3000= a butt load of money.( send check to "THROW A NOLE A BONE")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the ghost of cwb Thu irb42 1
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Apr 30 hornback12 1,220
42 Years Ago Apr 29 Tony 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Apr 28 Here since opening 106
Casual Dating in Your Area Apr 27 John Lewis 3
News Gulf Boulevard dysfunctional Apr 23 My Name 2
Clearwater Police Nazi Troops for Scientology (Nov '13) Apr 22 Good luck 9
More from around the web

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]