Missing girl's grandfather blankets 4...

Missing girl's grandfather blankets 4 counties with phone calls

There are 439 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Missing girl's grandfather blankets 4 counties with phone calls. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The grandfather of Caylee Marie Anthony asked hundreds of thousands of people Wednesday to help find the missing child, using an automatic telephone system that dialed homes in five Central Florida counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#437 Jul 26, 2008
Florida resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, I am not talking about the whole state of Florida. This girl is not going to be venturing that far. I am sure it far too late by now; but, you can bet there are dumpsters, lakes and vacant land in the vacinities this girl roamed during the thirty-one days.
Since she did not have any money due to not being employed, they would look at her residence first and the surrounding areas, her boyfriend's neighborhood, her friends, the areas where she ran up her mom's credit card. I am sure or would hope that these areas have already been searched.
There are retention ponds and HUGE tracts of heavily wooded areas between The parent's house and the Amscot where the car was abandoned. The distance between the Amscot is around 10 miles according to my GPS.
There is also a large abandonded building that has a wooded area behind it that is dark as pitch at night. Someone could easily go back there and do as they pleased with nobody to see them except some homeless person.
Most wooded areas in the Orange county area are occupied by the large homeless population that lives there.
MURT
Suzan

Saint Louis, MO

#438 Jul 26, 2008
Now that is an excellent post!!!
I am very far away, but I hope those that have the ability do a search, or at least call the authorities do so, excellent information!
MURT wrote:
<quoted text>There are retention ponds and HUGE tracts of heavily wooded areas between The parent's house and the Amscot where the car was abandoned. The distance between the Amscot is around 10 miles according to my GPS.
There is also a large abandonded building that has a wooded area behind it that is dark as pitch at night. Someone could easily go back there and do as they pleased with nobody to see them except some homeless person.
Most wooded areas in the Orange county area are occupied by the large homeless population that lives there.
MURT
char

Rochester, NY

#439 Jul 31, 2008
Camille-Toronto Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I disagree - this all hinges on Casey - and she's right where she should be if there is any hope of the family cracking.
Damn skippy she is where she should be! Remember when she was "conducting her own investigation" for 5 weeks it was at the bars and clubs.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#440 Jul 31, 2008
char wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn skippy she is where she should be! Remember when she was "conducting her own investigation" for 5 weeks it was at the bars and clubs.
well isn't that the first place you would look...the bars and clubs and be sure to wear something low cut tooo....cause i'm sure it makes finding a 2 yr old in a bar much easier...oh and don't forget the makeup....

“God Bless America”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#441 Aug 10, 2008
Cindy the nut is feeding the public with all these stories , excuses and lies for 1 reason ...When there is a trial for her daughter -proof beyond a reasonable doubt...

I do not believe Killer Casey had physcial babysitter when she went missing.. I think the babysitter was a pill...

The Psycho Family knows what happened...A cover up
FreeQN8er

United States

#442 Aug 11, 2008
Over-dose of Rogaine???
Suspicious

United States

#443 Aug 14, 2008
Caylee was born in August, 2005. George (grandfather) Anthony filed for divorce from Cindy (grandmother) on December 29, 2005. It was abated in January, 2007. Wonder what the results of a paternity test would be on the grandfather? Incest??
RU4REAL

AOL

#444 Aug 17, 2008
A Twist 4 yas!

Missing since Fathers Day? Hmmm... Where is the father? Did she ever file for assistance? Does her friends know the father? Is he married? Is she keeping her child's father a secret? Is baby's father high profile? Is she a groupie?

She does not work and has not for a long time. Who deposits her bank account or pays credit cards? Her paper trail, store, gas stations, ATM cameras?

Again, Who is Daddy? what does medical records, immunization history show, her birth blood type?

Who is present at birthdays? Family Pictures?
Hospital camera of visitors at baby's birth?

It may not be that ugly...
Big Republican

Corona, NY

#445 Aug 17, 2008
All he needs is to ask his daughter to tell the truth. The grandparents are milking it for the big Hollywood dollars and book deals -- they need the money as they're heading for foreclosure and have debt up the ying yang.
grammygirl

Joplin, MO

#446 Sep 3, 2008
It just hurts to see Cindy on the morning show, she is so tired and unkept, very much not like herself. She and George along with Lee knows the truth, They are praying they do not have to face the truth about their Caylee's death and even wore, that there daughter isn't as dangerous as she really is. even they know time is running out. Did you hear Cind says, "we the public and media is killing Caylee by not finding her? she still can not force herself to say "My daughter killed Caylee, why won't Casey allow us to bring her home? to the family that loves her" no, you wait and see, it will be the police, we the public and/or media that killed Caylee" even when they find her little body and prove Casey did kill her baby girl.. If I was out on bond, they would have to shoot me for me not to have left and gone searching for my daughter, but instead, Caylee's name was taboo in the home as not to make Casey feel upset... The family is just fighting not to loose everyone ( To Late ) Cindy and George can't make it go away) now Cindy, you have no control, should have taken it long a go while Casey was young. By the way, NO! she wasn't partying like all young people do. She is a very angry and sad person.
grammygirl

Joplin, MO

#447 Sep 3, 2008
Mike wrote:
ok casey wants immunity lets give it to her!!! after all we want to give this child the proper burial!!
Immunity --from stealing 700 dollars
immunity for littering, you know leaving 12 day old pizza in a car!
Immunity-- for being stupid and not reporting child missing for 30 days!
But..........
charge her for MURDER!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE IN PRISION NO PAROLE
oh and arrest grandma for obstruction of justice and for not caring enough for Caylee to once tell the truth!!!
Grandpa knows no body no murder charge? cause he was a cop right?? WRONG grandpa!!!
Granny isn't obstructing justice (no one is paying a bet of attion to her) let her hammer her signs and talk to herself as people just pass her by!
Just Staci

Titusville, FL

#448 Sep 3, 2008
Just watched the evening news...traces of chloroform (sp?) found in car.
Just Staci

Titusville, FL

#449 Sep 3, 2008
Also,on Caseys computer it shows someone looked up chloroform
Boo Boo Kitty

Decatur, GA

#450 Sep 3, 2008
xterby wrote:
"The grandfather of Caylee Marie Anthony asked hundreds of thousands of people Wednesday to help find the missing child, using an automatic telephone system that dialed homes in five Central Florida counties."
Hey grandpa...here's a tip. Call the mom and ask her. She's the only one who knows what she did with your granddaughter. Face reality.
Well stated. He's an ex cop. He knows how to get information out of her.
Chasity Swinney

Winona, TX

#451 Oct 16, 2008
On the story of poor little Caylee Anthony I do so hope the grandparents find that poor baby. I also hope she is ok,and doing well.
flowergirl

Charlottesville, VA

#452 Nov 15, 2008
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The grandmother isn't a murder, like I am convined the mother is, but she is a habitual liar like her daughter. The daughter is so har she will never let on to where Caylee is. They are all trashy people. How about the brother's remarks played on Nancy grace last night. And his laugh!!! This is his neice we are talkng about.
NoJusticeForCayl ee070511

United States

#454 Jul 6, 2011
SAD!!! Even after ALL of This, Way Back in July 2008, Casey Anthony in All her Lies, MURDERED Her Little Girl & Will Walk out of the Orange County - Orlando Florida Courthouse a Free Woman, tomorrow, Thursday July 7th, 2011.. She'll Stand Before The Creator of ALL Living Things, THE FINAL JUDGE & ONLY JUROR that WILL Pass the Correct Sentence upon Her...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#455 Jul 6, 2011
NoJusticeForCaylee070511 wrote:
SAD!!! Even after ALL of This, Way Back in July 2008, Casey Anthony in All her Lies, MURDERED Her Little Girl & Will Walk out of the Orange County - Orlando Florida Courthouse a Free Woman, tomorrow, Thursday July 7th, 2011.. She'll Stand Before The Creator of ALL Living Things, THE FINAL JUDGE & ONLY JUROR that WILL Pass the Correct Sentence upon Her...
Excellent post!

You know the old adage "The truth will set you free." It seems everything works in a backwards sort of way for Casey. Her lies set her free. Her lies are her truth.
Holli

Dallas, TX

#457 Jul 15, 2011
I was searching the Internet and came a crossed this article, facts Jose Baez's daughter has a arrest record herself. She has been arrested for DUI and who knows what else. Just some FYI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgecrest Music Thread (Sep '16) Aug 19 Musikologist 3
Church (sic) of scientology is RACIST! Aug 18 BizzyBee 1
Surviving Scientology Aug 15 yes 5
Is Robert D Francis of Clearwater a Conman? Aug 13 MILCOM 1
News Clearwater Council defends meetings with Church... Aug 10 Python Swoope 2
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Aug 6 marclister 76
Lost blue/green peahen peafowl. Apr '17 Bubba 2

Seminole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance