TMZ Reports Pro Wrestler 'Macho Man' ...

TMZ Reports Pro Wrestler 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Killed in Fla. Car Crash

There are 206 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from May 20, 2011, titled TMZ Reports Pro Wrestler 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Killed in Fla. Car Crash. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

Pro wrestling superstar Randy "Macho Man" Savage died after having a heart attack while driving his Jeep Wrangler, Fox News confirms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
hey

Gilbert, AZ

#1 May 20, 2011
Thats a sad thing to hear.. he was one of my favs. when i was a kid.. nice man.. prayers to his family and friends.
Savage fan 4ever

Dallas, TX

#3 May 20, 2011
Heard the news earlier. Sad, very sad. He has always been one of my favorites. Just last week I was showing my boys a couple of videos of Randy when he was on Arsenio Hall. Funny stuff!!!

It's now time for Vince to get over whatever it is that kept them at odds and put Randy into the HoF. It's the right thing to do.

Little disgusted to see that hypocrit Hilk Hogan trying to get publicity over this. It's no secret him and Savage did not like each other.

R.I.P Randy, and enjoy your time with Elizabeth in heaven.
OOOOO YEEAAHHHH

Palos Hills, IL

#5 May 20, 2011
RIP RANDY SAVAGE-
sabercat3452001

United States

#7 May 20, 2011
This is so SAD!! I love "macho man"he's the one that got me interested in wrestling and slim jims!! He will be missed!!I pray that his family can cope!!
CrackHead

Falls Church, VA

#8 May 20, 2011
Jeep Wrangler - nice ride

“EYE AM THE TOPIX AVENGER”

Since: Jan 11

I LIVE SOMEWHERE

#9 May 20, 2011
wwe will be interesting tonite and see if vinny mac will have the decency to mention one of the superstars who helped his company in the 80's. macho man was cool, and will eat a box of slim jims in his honor.

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#10 May 20, 2011
Randy went to school at Southern Illinois Univerity.
Well

Grundy, VA

#11 May 20, 2011
A tribute or on air mention isn't likely tonight because Smackdown is not live. It's taped days in advance. RIP Randy. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in entertaining millions of wrestling fans worldwide.
serves him right

Falkirk, UK

#12 May 20, 2011
for spawning thousands of intellectual pygmies who went on to run around beating folks up and killing etc

Was the car ok? Guess he wasn't so hard after all eh?
Oh Yea

Antioch, CA

#13 May 20, 2011
RIP Macho Man...say Hi to Elizabeth for us..
serves him right

Falkirk, UK

#14 May 20, 2011
Well maybe millions not thousands....

sometimes life can be amusing,watching idiots get clobbered for messing in things they should have left alone......hahaha!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#15 May 20, 2011
WOW what a bummer. He reminds of us a time when wrestling was entertaining and worth watching even though it was fake. Now they got a bunch of wannabes who suck.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#16 May 20, 2011
I liked him. He was off-the-chain entertaining, as pro wrestling goes.

He was one of the few who didn't fall over dead from
coke and steroids, but one of many who died too early from heart disease, probably caused by
obvious major and harmful chemical demons.

Thanks for the memories.
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#18 May 20, 2011
He had a shot at MLB as an outfielder with the St.L Cardinals until he threw his shoulder out.

“I am an awesome person”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#20 May 20, 2011
RIP Macho Man but that's what Steroid use does to you.
Savage fan 4ever

Smithville, MO

#21 May 20, 2011
Boycott Sanctuary Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
He remarried
His widow might get jealous
It wasn't meant in a romantic way.
RIP Randy

Smithville, MO

#22 May 20, 2011
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
I liked him. He was off-the-chain entertaining, as pro wrestling goes.
He was one of the few who didn't fall over dead from
coke and steroids, but one of many who died too early from heart disease, probably caused by
obvious major and harmful chemical demons.
Thanks for the memories.
Savage admitted he used roids in his eralier days. However a 58 year old man having a heart attack is not an indicator of "drug use" or any other factors.
RIP Randy

Smithville, MO

#23 May 20, 2011
serves him right wrote:
for spawning thousands of intellectual pygmies who went on to run around beating folks up and killing etc
Was the car ok? Guess he wasn't so hard after all eh?
Troll

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Sep 10

RESPECT THE CLOWNS

#24 May 20, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
WOW what a bummer. He reminds of us a time when wrestling was entertaining and worth watching even though it was fake. Now they got a bunch of wannabes who suck.
You and your kind are the problem with our country.
Your hate and ignorance blinds you to the truth, that and fatass Limbaugh and the FOX propaganda channel.

You people should be shot for treason, along with your hero, moron Bush.
tom

Anna, IL

#25 May 20, 2011
i loved seeing him when he wrestle in southern illinois 1981 and 1984 coming to all the small towns there was a lot of talk about putting him in the all of last year if vince doesnt put him in next year vince can go to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Jun 22 Go Blue Forever 17
News A Safeway grocery store is opening in Largo thi... Jun 17 greatneck 1
News It's not just Wal-Mart Jun 16 greatneck 1
News Dunedin firefighters respond to garage explosion Jun 14 Victim 1
News Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers ... (Aug '07) Apr '16 leoforlife 232
Need help finding a 05 Pt Cruiser GT 2.4 Turbo PCM Mar '16 bonitaelliott12 1
Michael Ryan Halo radical rightie! Feb '16 A Dem! 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages