July 4th fireworks returning to Madei...

July 4th fireworks returning to Madeira Beach

There are 8 comments on the Tampa Bay Newspapers story from Mar 31, 2009, titled July 4th fireworks returning to Madeira Beach. In it, Tampa Bay Newspapers reports that:

After a year's absence, the city will once again have its own fireworks display on Independence Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Newspapers.

Jim Swartwout

United States

#1 May 21, 2009
Don't miss the fireworks this year! Rent a great beach rental direct from the owner at http://www.FloridaGulfVacation.com
JP Gators

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 May 21, 2009
That is great. No more Sid Rice fireworks!!!!!!!! Bummer for the TI commissioners though....
JT Madeira Beach FL

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2009
Finally! Here are the cheapest rates for boats: bigactioncharters.com
The coolest Captain and a girl as the 1st Mate (hot chick from Spain)
We can't get enough of them. They'll make you have a great time and their rates are sooo economic.
Give me a break

Uniondale, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2009
This is a website to find out about fireworks not to sell yourself for sex or advertise you stupid condo.
Carrie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Jun 30, 2010
What time are they at?
Concern Gators

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2012
Watch for several women that live in the condo at the beach, they stay about half drunk.
Ted

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Madeira Beach is a ghetto. They sold their soul decades ago to developers that walled off the beach with crappily constructed condos. Johns Pass is an embarassment when compared to places like St. Augustine, Daytona, or anywhere for that matter. It doesnt have that mix feel of commercial/tourist/residential that say neighboring Treasure Island does. A sh*thole to drive thru to get elsewhere.
Anonymous

Walnut, CA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Jim Swartwout wrote:
Don't miss the fireworks this year! Rent a great beach rental direct from the owner at http://www.FloridaGulfVacation.com
I own one metal detector from http://www.detectorall.com and when I went to the beach I always took it there and it can give me some surprises. and I also can take it to the park to or find the metal goods, such as coins and so on. It has also helped find the ring that I lost in the garden,this is really great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward leading to there arrest! Jun 28 Lori 1
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mward372 4
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Jun 22 Go Blue Forever 17
News A Safeway grocery store is opening in Largo thi... Jun 17 greatneck 1
News It's not just Wal-Mart Jun 16 greatneck 1
News Dunedin firefighters respond to garage explosion Jun 14 Victim 1
News Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers ... (Aug '07) Apr '16 leoforlife 232

Seminole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages