'60 Minutes' spotlights homeless Cent...

'60 Minutes' spotlights homeless Central Florida kids | Video

There are 4 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 5, 2011, titled '60 Minutes' spotlights homeless Central Florida kids | Video. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

CBS' "60 Minutes" offers a wrenching segment Sunday on homeless children in Central Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

UCF Grad

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2011
It was a terrific story that opened eyes to the high amount of homeless children I'm Central Fl. Too bad they didn't list a couple of websites people could go to if they wanted to donate or help those poor homeless kids.... It was an awesome opportunity to get the word out to help that was missed...
steve

Beaumont, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2011
it was very sad...teared up watching it a few times when he interviewed the kids about their hunger. I'm grateful that I'm doing well in this economy
HOPE Helps

Oviedo, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2011
Please check out local agencies in the area that are working diligently to assist children and families in crisis. www.HopeHelps.org
Thank you.
Kerri

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2014
You can donate to "Casselberry Kids" through the Casselberry police department.
UCF Grad wrote:
It was a terrific story that opened eyes to the high amount of homeless children I'm Central Fl. Too bad they didn't list a couple of websites people could go to if they wanted to donate or help those poor homeless kids.... It was an awesome opportunity to get the word out to help that was missed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prospect Towers Aug 24 resident 1
Kenneth City Music Thread Aug 23 Musikologist 1
News Solar energy amendment headed for primary, but ... Aug 18 Solarman 1
News Woody Brown, Jamie Robinson re-elected in Largo Aug 18 greatneck 1
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2

Seminole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages