'60 Minutes' spotlights homeless Central Florida kids | Video

Mar 5, 2011 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

CBS' "60 Minutes" offers a wrenching segment Sunday on homeless children in Central Florida.

Read more
UCF Grad

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2011
It was a terrific story that opened eyes to the high amount of homeless children I'm Central Fl. Too bad they didn't list a couple of websites people could go to if they wanted to donate or help those poor homeless kids.... It was an awesome opportunity to get the word out to help that was missed...
steve

Beaumont, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2011
it was very sad...teared up watching it a few times when he interviewed the kids about their hunger. I'm grateful that I'm doing well in this economy
HOPE Helps

Oviedo, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2011
Please check out local agencies in the area that are working diligently to assist children and families in crisis. www.HopeHelps.org
Thank you.
Kerri

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2014
You can donate to "Casselberry Kids" through the Casselberry police department.
UCF Grad wrote:
It was a terrific story that opened eyes to the high amount of homeless children I'm Central Fl. Too bad they didn't list a couple of websites people could go to if they wanted to donate or help those poor homeless kids.... It was an awesome opportunity to get the word out to help that was missed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sh*t happened 2/30/15: Tampa pride, Bay area cr... 12 hr tampabayallstar 1
Review: Fox Run Florist & Gifts Mar 26 D Price 1
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Mar 26 hornback12 1,207
Registered Sex offender - Scott Gene Fletcher (Sep '09) Mar 25 Maria 30
i need a good locksmith Mar 25 ben kaplan 2
Casual Dating in Your Area Mar 25 Dale 2
Man sees wrong-way driver hit relatives Dec '14 Jeff w 1
Seminole Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]