Immokalee man charged in shooting dea...

Immokalee man charged in shooting death of teen

There are 6 comments on the News Press story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Immokalee man charged in shooting death of teen. In it, News Press reports that:

The body of an Immokalee man has been recovered off a remote dirt road in a sugar cane field near Clewiston, and another Immokalee man has been arrested and charged with his murder, the result of an alleged drug-related dispute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

money

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Oct 20, 2009
thats sad something lke that happen..
cuzo

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Nov 4, 2009
he got wuht he deserved ma cuzo did wuht he had to do
cck

Punta Gorda, FL

#3 Jan 25, 2011
cuzo wrote:
he got wuht he deserved ma cuzo did wuht he had to do
f#@$ ur cuzo, tell that if he ever get out he gonna die too

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#4 Feb 10, 2011
This story is so insignificant it isnít even available for reading. A couple of filthy gang banging Mexicans that arenít worth the dirt on their teeth. Obviously by the posts from cuso and cck you can tell these are just pointless chicken chit punks. The best thing for them all is to have one big final war and kill each other. The last one standing will be finished off by the observers. Nobody likes you people, nobody wants you people and nobody is afraid of you people. Youíre sub human maggots that simply donít mean a thing.
alphabets

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Wow how amazing

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Posts 2 and 3 were submitted to the FBI cyber crimes and local gang divisions. ALL gang bangers are gay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) Feb 4 kimbella1963 95
News Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) Feb 3 Villainmv 315
Varicose Veins Feb 2 Fair Play 1
amy lawson helton bradley (Aug '09) Feb 1 Jolene 2
Indian Shores Music Thread Jan 26 Musikologist 1
Anybody know a Jackie Burrus? (Jun '15) Jan 25 Guest 2
Glenn Consagra muder case from 1978 (Jan '11) Jan 25 Justin81 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages