Census shows babies and immigrants ke...

Census shows babies and immigrants keep Orlando population growing, if only slightly

There are 56 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Census shows babies and immigrants keep Orlando population growing, if only slightly. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

If not for babies and immigrants, Metro Orlando would be shrinking. The latest U.S. Census estimates show that the growth of Orlando's families, together with its continued appeal to people from other countries, narrowly offset the loss of residents who left the state because of the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
one bad cat

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Well, whatever it takes.
Really

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Orlando...the downward spiral....
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Apr 10, 2010
Blacks breed like rabbits, the US population grows every place they infest
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Apr 12, 2010
MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupt wrote:
<quoted text> Come to TN and see all the people with 3 teeth left in their mouth who are knocking out kids like crazy for more food stamps !! Oh and these are "White " People!
One section of Tenn versus the rest of the country
reddog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Apr 13, 2010
<quoted text> Come to TN and see all the people with 3 teeth left in their mouth who are knocking out kids like crazy for more food stamps !! Oh and these are "White " People!
and the pot is calling the kettle Black!

MIKEY aka MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupt

MIKEY!!!!!!I knew it was you when you said you were in Kodak!Folk's,Listen up good!This cat has been convicted of rape of a child when he was in the Navy.He went A.W.O.L. and was taken back to face the music.This fcker is as delusional as they come.He lives in a trailor park in Kodak,Tennessee and is on oxygen.That's why he is on here all the time.He's confined to his ratty lil trailor because of his health.That wife of his left him and took the daughters with her because of his KINDNESS to little girls.His wife,that really just had enough of his chit,left him for a real man and he has never been the same.He spews this same type of bull everywhere he goes on the topix forum.That's the real lowdown on MIKEY!Aint that right you sick fck? as quoted by others..

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#11 Apr 13, 2010
<quoted text> I'm sure you could go all over America and see this. I don't believe we need to bring anymore immigrant babies into America. We have children right here who need a home! The woman here in TN who sent back the Russian child did the right thing. Otherwise our Government would have made a HUGE deal out of it and she would have been stuck with a child she did not want because he had issues!
She wanted him enough to adopt him. That made him hers, just as much as if she'd given birth to him. Would this all be ok if she'd given up a child she had given birth to because the child had problems? I don't think so. Adoption isn't a 30 day free trial like a product on TV. There might not be any criminal laws that were broken, but it does seem like some moral issues are at stake here. And it appears, one bad apple has screwed things up for many who truly do want to adopt. Sorry there were no crooked cops for you to blame on this one.
60 Gunner

Little Valley, NY

#12 Apr 13, 2010
L.M.A.O.at covcas!!!Like i told a friend of mine at work the other day.If you are anti-abortion then you should spend an hour at Disney.You might have a change of heart.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#13 Apr 13, 2010
60 Gunner wrote:
L.M.A.O.at covcas!!!Like i told a friend of mine at work the other day.If you are anti-abortion then you should spend an hour at Disney.You might have a change of heart.
Not anti-abortion. Pro choice all the way. If people want kids, that's great. All I was saying was this woman adopted--that shows she wanted this child. And you don't get to send kids back--that's just not right. Glad you got a laugh. Laugh at this one, too, and don't worry about any more.
60 Gunner

Little Valley, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Not anti-abortion. Pro choice all the way. If people want kids, that's great. All I was saying was this woman adopted--that shows she wanted this child. And you don't get to send kids back--that's just not right. Glad you got a laugh. Laugh at this one, too, and don't worry about any more.
Sorry about that.Misunderstood your stand.Respect to you and yours!I agree with you on that !
60 Gunner

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2010
<quoted text> Thanks for showing your a three tooth retard! LOL! How do you brush those 3 teeth? Lets hope nobody knocks those last three teeth down your throat! LOL!
Tell us the story,MIKEY!The one about the 15 year old CHILD,PERV!
60 Gunner

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2010
<quoted text> We don't need babies from other Countries . We have very nice children here who need good homes. Stop this stupid crap! Just like these idiot in Haiti having children and living in poverty. Their IDIOTS and sick people!
AAAWWW!What's up ,MIKEY?You still pizzed because your daughters won't let thier children come and visit?They can't take the chance with your record.That was the best thing that ever happen to those 2 girls,when the mama got them the hell away from you,MIKEY!
60 Gunner

United States

#22 Apr 13, 2010
<quoted text> This is a friend of o2bndisney. Both are Demented and sick. I was with my granchildren all weekend sicko! LOL I'm going to pick one of them up in about an hour. Does your daughter make a good wife?!
BULLSHIT!!!!Neither one of your daughters have let you anywhere near those kids for the past four years.That's a fact!
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#23 Apr 13, 2010
<quoted text> Oh and my point was it's not just blacks having lot of children! I'll bet you don't like black people?
Don't be stupid, no race breeds like the blacks

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#24 Apr 13, 2010
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid, no race breeds like the blacks
Or bigots from Pompano Beach. Do you have some facts to back up your statements? Animals breed, people have children. Real, live human beings that should be treated with respect.
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#25 Apr 13, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Or bigots from Pompano Beach. Do you have some facts to back up your statements? Animals breed, people have children. Real, live human beings that should be treated with respect.
Don't be silly

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#26 Apr 13, 2010
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly
Don't be ignorant. Racism and bigotry are ugly traits. Takes too much time and energy to hate everyone of a particular race.
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#27 Apr 13, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be ignorant. Racism and bigotry are ugly traits. Takes too much time and energy to hate everyone of a particular race.
I don't hate anyone. I just hate the way blacks breed

Since: Mar 10

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Apr 13, 2010
Hmmm - Hillary, I seem to have seen your racist posts on other Topix threads for months. Possibly you have a daughter/son/family member that has a bi-racial, out of wedlock child, that you cannot accept?

Blacks breed? So do young white females, your daughter, spoiled, wants instant gratification now, sex, babies and you are probably too busy with your life, making money, hating an exhusband to pay attention to what your own daughter is doing or who she is dating.

If not a daughter, you probably have a niece, cousin, neighbor or friend that has a baby by a black man.

Forget saying you don't hate anyone, your post shows you are a racist, and only blacks breed. Take a look at all the "WHITE" girls who have babies and are on WIC & Welfare. Bet you have one in your family.

You don't hate anyone - I doubt that.

Carry On, as you have done on many threads with your racist comments and attitude.
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#29 Apr 14, 2010
Amazing Race wrote:
Hmmm - Hillary, I seem to have seen your racist posts on other Topix threads for months. Possibly you have a daughter/son/family member that has a bi-racial, out of wedlock child, that you cannot accept?
Blacks breed? So do young white females, your daughter, spoiled, wants instant gratification now, sex, babies and you are probably too busy with your life, making money, hating an exhusband to pay attention to what your own daughter is doing or who she is dating.
If not a daughter, you probably have a niece, cousin, neighbor or friend that has a baby by a black man.
Forget saying you don't hate anyone, your post shows you are a racist, and only blacks breed. Take a look at all the "WHITE" girls who have babies and are on WIC & Welfare. Bet you have one in your family.
You don't hate anyone - I doubt that.
Carry On, as you have done on many threads with your racist comments and attitude.
Sorry, no trash in my family, so please stop attacking me
rubygoober

Pigeon Forge, TN

#31 Apr 14, 2010
Instead of attacking each other about this...
It is a known fact that Russia has one of the highest rates of alcoholism in the world. Many infants are born with fetal alcohol syndrome because their mothers' are alcoholics, this little boy is one of them.
Who's to bless and who's to blame for this horrible situation?
Another point I'd like to make~~and this is just my opinion...many churches push and prod members of their church to go for these foreign adoptions, including financial support to do so.
What starts as "Gods will" can turn into a nightmare. I'm not saying this happened to the Tenn family, but it is something to ponder.
If anyone is interested and can stomach reading about it~~please google, the Lucas Ciambrone case in Bradenton, Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Apr 29 housecall 74
Harbor Bluffs Music Thread Apr 28 Musikologist 1
43 Years Ago Apr 28 Tony 1
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Apr 27 Injoy 73
Looking for personal loan of $5000? (Jul '13) Apr 24 Holly1266 22
News TourismCould a Donald Trump victory scare forei... Apr 22 Liberte 3
News Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers ... (Aug '07) Apr 12 leoforlife 232
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages