Wagon Wheel Fake Clothing and HandBags

Wagon Wheel Fake Clothing and HandBags

Posted in the Seminole Forum

Ripped OFF

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Apr 27, 2010
How can they sell all this fake stuff, the Police must be being paid off, or a lot of vendors and the owners of Wagon Wheel would be locked up! Knock offs are a Rip Off.
you got to wonder

Palm Harbor, FL

#2 Apr 28, 2010
There are many great buys, clothing, veagtables, jewelry, dollar store stuff at Wagon wheel but I have wondered how they can sell name brand knock offs and get away with it. The cops raid other places but I have never heard a word about Wagon Wheel!
Arrest them all

Palm Harbor, FL

#3 Apr 28, 2010
If owners of Wagon Wheel allow this to go on, knowing it's going on, they are as complicit in it as anybody else. Sound like the cops are on the payroll also.
fleas

Palm Harbor, FL

#4 Apr 29, 2010
This stuff is just like selling counterfit money!
Ripoff

Palm Harbor, FL

#5 May 1, 2010
Well lets see if they get raided this weekend!
Ripoff

Palm Harbor, FL

#6 May 3, 2010
No Raid, How long are the cops going to let this go on?
Arrest them all

Palm Harbor, FL

#8 Jun 3, 2010
How can the Police permit this to go on?
Mike Annable

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Jun 3, 2010
I work right across the street at Park Auto Mall. I'll keep you posted if I see any police action over there ;)

I invite you all to come buy and have a coffee or ice cold water with me!
MadBeachJoe

Fairborn, OH

#10 Jun 4, 2010
Oh no, not the Wagon Wheel, its one of my fav places to go for fishing stuff....
I think a few vendors did get busted, gosh several years back for a similar thing, handbags and stuff...thought they had that taken care of, but its a lot of vendors to oversee too, don't see how you could check each one....I know my fishing stuff was ok. Oh no, not the Wagon Wheel....
MadBeachJoe
Thought

Rome, NY

#11 Jun 4, 2010
Rent a stand and have people sign petitions. After a few weeks, call the news channels and invite them to go with you to the authorities. You will see the vendors run for the border.
Roy Re Wagon Wheel

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jun 4, 2010
I have bought wonderful items at the wagonwheel at extreme discounts like hair clips, scarves, socks, jewelry etc. You have to know what is real and what is not. A great place to shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha kellerman Apr 19 BlondIsBetter 1
News Five dancers arrested at St. Petersburg strip club (Sep '07) Apr 14 Ernest 58
Looking for any leads Apr 11 rodwalkeris 1
Soon to be single Gary Apr 6 shshs 1
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Apr 6 Livin help 1
BEWARE of Comfort Cover Systems (Mar '12) Apr 2 angry 14
News Largo woman has housing voucher but no place to... Mar 27 CJ and Debbie 1

Seminole Jobs

Personal Finance

Seminole Mortgages