Kimberly Allen

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2006

I need some help....I have driven over 500 miles to see my husband before he passes and his power of attorney is not allowing me to see him. I don't want anything that he has I just want to see him before he goes. If anyone could help me please let me know something.
Maurice Fitzpatrick

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2006

Hey I am from Pensacola, what city & state is your husband?

“I say what I mean”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Kimberly Allen wrote:
I need some help....I have driven over 500 miles to see my husband before he passes and his power of attorney is not allowing me to see him. I don't want anything that he has I just want to see him before he goes. If anyone could help me please let me know something.
What a crock, you don't want anything he has. That's all you want.
I am the daughter of her "husband", whom she has not seen since he's been in Mississippi. If she was such a loving "wife", why weren't they living together? She lives in Tennessee. He moved to get away from her. Now all she's doing is trying to get her grubby hands on what little he had. She is a sorry excuse for a human being.
The day she posted this is the day my daddy died, and no, he didn't want to see her. He told her not to come there and he told the funeral director that he didn't want her there either. She showed up at the funeral home after he was buried demanding to see him. They told her she would have to dig him up if she wanted to see him.
She cared nothing about him or he would've been in Tennessee with her, not in Miss. 500 miles away from her.
dapher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

God Bless you porkupine- it was apparent something weird was going on. Its sad that people will be that way- people wanting to be a "wife" when it is convenient for them.

“I say what I mean”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Thank you Dapher. This girl, as I am older than her, is only after what she can get outta life. She is keeping everything in court. He left her nothing, so she keeps trying to sue for a child portion of what he had. It's been 3 years, and his estate still hasn't been settled because of her. He left everthing to my aunt and uncle, whom cared for him in his final days. Which I totally agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seminary Discussions

Search the Seminary Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Does nyone know a Joyce Williamss 16 hr fran 1
Four Jackson men arrested in Sunday Rawls Sprin... Thu Ghost 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Thu OS Resident 1,964
Adult soccer Wed soccer 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hattiesburg, MS (Aug '10) Jul 21 Donnie 94
Donovan Dillon Jul 17 MrsDillon 1
Review: Whitacre Law, P.l.l.c.-Robert Whitacre,... Jul 16 R_Whitacre 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Seminary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••