First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheesybug96

United States

#21 Nov 6, 2012
You know what, i love my father and he does WHATEVER he can for me. He tried his darnest to care for me and give me what I want and need. And if ur so sure you know my dad why don't you man up and tell us who u are... You DON'T mess with a mullins family....this is jacked up...ur jacked up....I'm pretty sure ur not a freakinf angel so you have NO right to talk about my father like you know exactly who he is and what he goes through....get a freaking life and mind your own freaking buisness and stop obsessing over my freaking dad....
Machelle Mullins

Bellevue, WA

#22 Nov 6, 2012
angie is this u girl...uhhuh..yea he is my 2nd husband..yep..so the issues u may have do it all in a better manner...but remember you have to give him his rights...and as far as u an him...naw girly...thats was a hookup!
Machelle Mullins

Bellevue, WA

#23 Nov 6, 2012
angie dis u girl...look me and randy on our 2nd marriage...as far as ur issues...be a women and do it in a better manner...oh and as far as u and him...that aint gonna be....u was a hookup sorry to say...remember this you will give him his rights and if u really doin this to do whats right for his son ...then get ur but offline with this smack online...get out here and make somethin happen girly...
Your Mississippi fam

United States

#24 Nov 25, 2012
Cheesybug96 wrote:
You know what, i love my father and he does WHATEVER he can for me. He tried his darnest to care for me and give me what I want and need. And if ur so sure you know my dad why don't you man up and tell us who u are... You DON'T mess with a mullins family....this is jacked up...ur jacked up....I'm pretty sure ur not a freakinf angel so you have NO right to talk about my father like you know exactly who he is and what he goes through....get a freaking life and mind your own freaking buisness and stop obsessing over my freaking dad....
don't worry bout this kinda bs ppl on here bc there life sucks randy is cool and u r AWSOME this is where ppl that don't grow up talk and hide there face
What a weird little town

Argyle, TX

#25 Nov 25, 2012
I don't even live in TN but reading the posts from this place is better than the springer show! Lmao
OldFlame

Savannah, TN

#26 Nov 28, 2012
I know Randy and dated him for years about 20 years ago...and have talked to him recently...Randy has always had his issues but so does everyone else. I fell in love even when I told myself that I wouldn't and he broke my heart, I even had to leave the state for awhile just to make sure I didn't go back to him - Randy is someone that is sweet and you just can't help but to like him and I consider him a friend and I think that if I ever need someone he would be there. Randy was my first love and will always have a special place in my heart...and hope one day that he has everything he is looking for -
Anonymous

Oneonta, NY

#27 Jan 8, 2013
He went back to Alabama what I heard I was after him he was sending shit to my wife on Facebook and got pissed when she didnt respond back got mouth on for sure I went after him he sent message going to Alabama I told him stay there but if I find out he's in Selmer I'm coming over

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 10, 2013
Mywifethehoe wrote:
He went back to Alabama what I heard I was after him he was sending shit to my wife on Facebook and got pissed when she didnt respond back got mouth on for sure I went after him he sent message going to Alabama I told him stay there but if I find out he's in Selmer I'm coming over
If your wife is a ho, then why you worried about it? Nice name you got there.
choirgurl

United States

#29 Apr 16, 2013
Y'all are stupid grow up and leave people alone. Y'all need some Jesus. If y'all where right in the heart then you wouldn't needa harassing my father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McNairy County Deputy's 2 hr smokey 67
megan haenitsch 10 hr true 5
Why black men prefer white women (Jul '13) 20 hr Yadi 270
Ashley kiestler Wed v3lv37 2
Best Looking Women Over 40 Wed Yup 39
whitney cole Tue hout 1
firehouse grill Tue Amber 32
Selmer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors