He looks goofy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Who knows if it is same one. This is real retard acting and goofy looking, skin head looking blondish hair with big ears and loud mouth. He fishes all the time. With different woman all the time and kids scattered in several states. Is that your dad?
cheesybug96

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Listen here u need to stop talking about my freakin dad. Idc what u have against him that's my father! Yes he fishes all the time and yes he has been with a few girls but he was trying to find someone that truley loves him! All the girls would tell him they love him an break his heart! Plus he has someone now...and if u don't have anything better to do than talk bad about my dad then u need counseling or something! Now go on somewhere!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

For someone to be talking about your dad sweetie, or even asking about him, i'm sure it's someone he dumped and they are just jealous. Sorry you have to see this crap on here bug... It's pretty bad that you are far more grown than them and you are still in school... Love you.. and "He looks goofy", your real grown talking to a child like that about their father.. You must have gotten dumped too... Sorry, guess you both just werent good enough or trash like most of them anyways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Who is he wrote:
Who is he? Anyone know this dude?
Know him very well, why you interested?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

lmao wrote:
I know he's married.
He is not married.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

He looks goofy wrote:
Who knows if it is same one. This is real retard acting and goofy looking, skin head looking blondish hair with big ears and loud mouth. He fishes all the time. With different woman all the time and kids scattered in several states. Is that your dad?
Nope, he's not retarded. He likes to have fun and joke around. Doesnt make him a bad person. Last time I looked he wasnt goofy looking, if he had all these women everyone is talking about, he must not look too goofy looking. Never known him to have big ears either. Some ppl are loud, some are quiet> The Lord makes ppl different. If everyone was the same, it would be quiet boring. His children live in one state. Guess you got it all wrong.
He looks goofy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

LMAO. Sure you keep believing that. LMAO
cheesybug96

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

How the heck do u even know my father

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

cheesybug96 wrote:
How the heck do u even know my father
Bug dont even say anything else. You just feed these ppl. Thats what they like to do is sit behind a computer screen and hide. I'm sure it's someone he dumped. Why would someone just get on here and type in his name if they werent thinking of him. I believe i know who it is anyways.
He looks goofy

Tuscaloosa, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

LMAO. Not hardly. I wouldn't date Special Ed. You poor child to be related to that. Bless your heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

He looks goofy wrote:
LMAO. Not hardly. I wouldn't date Special Ed. You poor child to be related to that. Bless your heart.
We will end this right here. Burn in hell you idiot. He must be pretty smart for teaching his children respect, what did your MOM do for you???
He looks goofy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Lmao.
seth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Id bet a month of paychecks that most of you on here cutting this man down for his looks are a bunch of fat toothless bitchs. You know the type, those so fat that they have to wear sweat pants all the time, then dont have the intelligence to pull em out of the crack of your ass. If yall are so damn good looking then why arent you makeing movies, modeling? No, your here in selmer tn, with the rest of us hot sexy ppl, yeah, right. LMAO@U
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Lmao.
Brenda Hanson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

He looks goofy wrote:
Look I don't know nor do I care who u are but that's my daughter ur disrespecting and she's a very beautiful, smart, and bright young lady. If you have a problem with Randy well then take it up with him, not my baby! I am a ex and i can honestly say he's a great father and he loves our daughter very much. Did he dump u? Break your little heart? Or did he just flat turn you down? Or are you a man whos ole lady he got with?Hehe!!!! Get over it! And stop messing with a innocent child you moron!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to read

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Nobody said a word about your daughter lady. I do believe Randy was called special ed not your daughter. Freaking idiots these days. No I just think it's funny since my friend turned goofy special ed Randy down. Lmao doubt he is good father. He looks an idiot hitting trying get with new women every day telling them he has many kids and takes care of none. Changes jobs often to avoid it. Sure that is every woman's dream what a joke. Sounds like he is just looking for a sugar momma to support him. Break hearts? RFLMAO your kidding right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min New Here 144,874
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,264
The New Gym 8 hr Just me 51
McNairy County Umemployment 10.4% 17 hr Resident 1
The roads in McNairy County Wed I know 6
McNairy County Animal Shelter Friends (Feb '14) Wed feedingthecounty 9
Jeremy Kelley (Dec '13) Wed mellissa 8

Search the Selmer Forum:
•••
Selmer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••