Tired of phony

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I don't like them people Kelesha maketa, pastor gant none of em fake phoney ass Christians. Stealing from people because they wanna act rich. All they business they not trying to help people they just tryna to get that money. They could pay for that funeral and they know itz
Non-sense

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Tired of phony wrote:
I don't like them people Kelesha maketa, pastor gant none of em fake phoney ass Christians. Stealing from people because they wanna act rich. All they business they not trying to help people they just tryna to get that money. They could pay for that funeral and they know itz
I'd be willing to bet you don't know anything about these people. First of Markita not Meketa nor Keleshia are Gants. Second off Bishop Gant would help anyone he could regardless of relationship. Third and finally get a life, Ohh you need Jesus!!!
tired of

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Tired of phony wrote:
Learn to spell.. Quit trying to act like a phony gangster..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the bi curious/sexual guys that claim to be str... (May '12) 17 hr His Wife 50
What is the deal with Tyler Brown? anyone? (Oct '10) 23 hr Actual Tyler brown 34
Brian Howell Court Date Fri AwFuck 13
our sheriff Thu Bill rap 13
Buford Pusser (Jul '09) Wed Beauford Passer 511
Michie Principal May 25 Blue Devil 5
White Mustang May 25 Elephant Rhino 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selmer Mortgages