Looking for a double wide mobile home

Posted in the Selmer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brihanna

Toledo, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Anyone know where a used double wide mobile home is for cheep? Can even need work if needed. Maybe one that is fixing to get repoed or foreclosed on. Looking to buy around a good price.
lmao

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Why dont u go buy a new one?
Brihanna

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Because u can buy a repo cheeper dumb ass and fix it up and rent it out pay cash for one and make profit! Duh!! U must not know how to get bargains
Brihanna

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2011
My grandmother bought one for 4000$ 3 bedroom 2 bath and all that was wrong with it was the floor needed some work not much to fix huh
Homeowner

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Brihanna wrote:
Anyone know where a used double wide mobile home is for cheep? Can even need work if needed. Maybe one that is fixing to get repoed or foreclosed on. Looking to buy around a good price.
With all your money...go to Sweats Trailor Park.
curious

Stanton, TN

#6 Jan 3, 2011
I'm curious: are you looking for a double wide and land or a double wide that needs to be moved?

If you are looking for a double wide to move onto your own lot it can get expensive. Because of new regulations, you're looking at around $1000 (or more) dollars to move the mobile home onto your lot and have it set up(not counting what that lot will cost you if you don't already own land). Then you have to install a septic tank (after you have someone from the health department come and inspect the land and draw up a map) for the mobile home (all together this alone usually cost over another $1000), install a power pole (which also has to be approved, and they aren't cheap), have water and power run to the mobile home. And then fix what else is wrong with the home. It can become a money pit.( I say this because we recently bought a "steal" that ended up not being worth the trouble we put into it.)

If you are looking for a soon to be repoed mobile home, foreclosure, or one being sold for back taxes, know that there sometimes are clauses that allow the original home owner to come back within so many years and bring the payment up to date and reclaim the property, even if you "technically" own it.

And last but not least, there is a place (can't remember the name, but it's right off of hwy 45) outside of Corinth, MS that sales foreclosed/repoed mobile homes very, very cheap.
lmao

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2011
Wasnt being a SMARTAZZ! Was curious bc I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath that was left to me in a will. I have a home and dont need this one. Will sell it but it has to be moved from where it sets. Give me your name and number or email and I will contact you about it. Theres nothing wrong with it, will sell it cheap just to get it off my hands. But looking for someone who really needs it!
Brihanna

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 3, 2011
curious wrote:
I'm curious: are you looking for a double wide and land or a double wide that needs to be moved?
If you are looking for a double wide to move onto your own lot it can get expensive. Because of new regulations, you're looking at around $1000 (or more) dollars to move the mobile home onto your lot and have it set up(not counting what that lot will cost you if you don't already own land). Then you have to install a septic tank (after you have someone from the health department come and inspect the land and draw up a map) for the mobile home (all together this alone usually cost over another $1000), install a power pole (which also has to be approved, and they aren't cheap), have water and power run to the mobile home. And then fix what else is wrong with the home. It can become a money pit.( I say this because we recently bought a "steal" that ended up not being worth the trouble we put into it.)
If you are looking for a soon to be repoed mobile home, foreclosure, or one being sold for back taxes, know that there sometimes are clauses that allow the original home owner to come back within so many years and bring the payment up to date and reclaim the property, even if you "technically" own it.
And last but not least, there is a place (can't remember the name, but it's right off of hwy 45) outside of Corinth, MS that sales foreclosed/repoed mobile homes very, very cheap.
Actually allready have allnof that set up I actually had a mobile home on this land that burnt so therefore it has a light pole septic tank and all the above and actually have a father that drives a truck
Brihanna

Detroit, MI

#9 Jan 3, 2011
lmao wrote:
Wasnt being a SMARTAZZ! Was curious bc I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath that was left to me in a will. I have a home and dont need this one. Will sell it but it has to be moved from where it sets. Give me your name and number or email and I will contact you about it. Theres nothing wrong with it, will sell it cheap just to get it off my hands. But looking for someone who really needs it!
I would love to check into this but I would prefer that u would let me beable to get ahold of you of you don't mind
Brihanna

Detroit, MI

#10 Jan 3, 2011
Oh and how cheep are you talking before I waist your time cause I'm actually only wanting to spend so much and am paying cash.
Lmao

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2011
I would rather get ahold of you. I am a very person and not at home alot. If I find the right family that needs it, I would be willing to let it go for under 5 grand. But if you already have a home then lets let someone get it that doesnt have one
Judy

Humboldt, TN

#13 Jan 3, 2011
Lmao wrote:
I would rather get ahold of you. I am a very person and not at home alot. If I find the right family that needs it, I would be willing to let it go for under 5 grand. But if you already have a home then lets let someone get it that doesnt have one
Still laughing arent you???? could u 2 meet at the justice complex?
Kat

Toledo, OH

#14 Jan 4, 2011
Homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>
With all your money...go to Sweats Trailor Park.
I didn't say I wanted a dump and it is fore and my children!
Judy

Gadsden, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2011
This has been a waist of my time. under 5 grand is cheep.
brit scott

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2011
There is a trailer for sale out of foreclosure on the road from stantonville to Michie not sure if it's land too...???
Kat

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2011
Judy wrote:
This has been a waist of my time. under 5 grand is cheep.
Then stay off the topic! Duh
Sunny

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2011
That woman has a home on purdy road. So dont let her fool ya. Lmao, some people....
Lmao

United States

#19 Jan 5, 2011
Yes, someone already emailed me and told me that. Also told me who she was as well....My cousin would of sooo killed me if I would of done that....
A mother

Detroit, MI

#20 Jan 5, 2011
Lmao wrote:
Yes, someone already emailed me and told me that. Also told me who she was as well....My cousin would of sooo killed me if I would of done that....
Ummm no that womans name is Katherine ford and that is not me and she does not have 3 small childeren like I do but I figured u wasn't gonna sell your home anyways bit if u would of called me u could of found out who I was kat is not my name nor brihanna
A mother

Detroit, MI

#21 Jan 5, 2011
Lmao wrote:
That woman smokes dope and that IS NOT who I am and I would appreciate it if people would find things out for themselves before judging thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Hill 33 min official 1
Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marr... 3 hr Brown Eyes 22
narcissists 4 hr LIBRARY 30
Bryan Petty (Feb '14) 9 hr Saw It 13
Because you're such a good mama... 10 hr The real karma 16
Does anyone know Misty Cross? (Oct '10) 19 hr Gregory Doris 10
Advice Wed LIBRARY 44

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance