Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Keep them O'Bamma bucks flowing
spanky

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2012
yes wrote:
Keep them O'Bamma bucks flowing
don't you mean Chinese yen? Great another four years of people's lazy ass not to work!
yes

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
spanky wrote:
<quoted text>don't you mean Chinese yen? Great another four years of people's lazy ass not to work!
I don't care if its pounds, yens, pesos or rubles. Just keep my O'Bamma bucks coming.
Lunchbox

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Nov 7, 2012
So robbery is legal now?
Tconroy

Mckinney, TX

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Those undercover racist remarks aren't even funny, just makes you look real dumb. I'm not surprised though.
really

Memphis, TN

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Tconroy wrote:
Those undercover racist remarks aren't even funny, just makes you look real dumb. I'm not surprised though.
the fact that you think any of the above remarks are racist, makes you look paranoid. And racist yourself.
hmmm

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Tconroy wrote:
Look tCOONroy, you're the racist. Voting for O'Bamma only because he was black.
LaKriesha

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Y'all working ass repubs get off the Internet and leave us colored folks alone. If we won't to sit on our lazy asses and draw off the govnment dat our choice. With dat bin said, I thinks I will goes down to da walmart and get me some chicken wangs using my EBT card. How dat make yous feel? Tank you Obama for takin care for us colored folk and our chirren.
ok

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Legalize Gay marriage, cut more money from the military, in with Muslim out with Christianity... Sounds good to me... NOT!!!!
Truth

Milan, TN

#14 Nov 7, 2012
He is still a mongrel mutt who won election by the losers who want to keep their welfare and food stamps coming. Nothing changes that. Good luck being you.
spanky

Memphis, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Tconroy wrote:
whatever. I should remind you Lincoln was REPUBLICAN. Maybe you should read history.

Stop accusing republicans I being racist. Republicans want people to get jobs and be self productive not suck dry an already dry pool we call our budget. Why do you think we have a trillion dollar debt.
Rachel

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 7, 2012
LaKriesha wrote:
Y'all working ass repubs get off the Internet and leave us colored folks alone. If we won't to sit on our lazy asses and draw off the govnment dat our choice. With dat bin said, I thinks I will goes down to da walmart and get me some chicken wangs using my EBT card. How dat make yous feel? Tank you Obama for takin care for us colored folk and our chirren.
I find you to be the utterly most disgusting piece of shit to ever walk this Earth. There are so many words I want to say to you; however, I find it pointess for the mere reason that you would have no idea what I'm talking about. You make it blatonly obvious that you are an ignorant ghetto fuck who feeds off the money that I work so hard to earn while you lick your chicken fried fat fingers. What absolutely kills me is that you most likely have never even read a novel in your life but when it comes to heroin and the future of our country, you immediately become an expert. Do me a favor and at least google who our founding fathers are and no they are not the men who opened the first Mcdonalds. You should wake up every morning and feel so incredibly shitty about your worthless life but we all know there is no time for that when you have over six kids to take care of. No wait... I take care of them ALONG with you. What the fuck would you do without me? Where the fuck would your checks come from? How dare you curse hard workers. You would be wasting away without us. I could rant on and on but I will end it here you utterly disgusting piece of shit. I have homework to do.
Tron

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>I find you to be the utterly most disgusting piece of shit to ever walk this Earth. There are so many words I want to say to you; however, I find it pointess for the mere reason that you would have no idea what I'm talking about. You make it blatonly obvious that you are an ignorant ghetto fuck who feeds off the money that I work so hard to earn while you lick your chicken fried fat fingers. What absolutely kills me is that you most likely have never even read a novel in your life but when it comes to heroin and the future of our country, you immediately become an expert. Do me a favor and at least google who our founding fathers are and no they are not the men who opened the first Mcdonalds. You should wake up every morning and feel so incredibly shitty about your worthless life but we all know there is no time for that when you have over six kids to take care of. No wait... I take care of them ALONG with you. What the fuck would you do without me? Where the fuck would your checks come from? How dare you curse hard workers. You would be wasting away without us. I could rant on and on but I will end it here you utterly disgusting piece of shit. I have homework to do.
Rachel keep yo azz off here and keeps doing yo homework sos you kan gets you a educashon sos u can gets u a good job to supports me with more O'bamma bucks
learn your basics

Jackson, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Tron wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel keep yo azz off here and keeps doing yo homework sos you kan gets you a educashon sos u can gets u a good job to supports me with more O'bamma bucks
Shouldn't you be in elementary school somewhere?
LaKriesha

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>I find you to be the utterly most disgusting piece of shit to ever walk this Earth. There are so many words I want to say to you; however, I find it pointess for the mere reason that you would have no idea what I'm talking about. You make it blatonly obvious that you are an ignorant ghetto fuck who feeds off the money that I work so hard to earn while you lick your chicken fried fat fingers. What absolutely kills me is that you most likely have never even read a novel in your life but when it comes to heroin and the future of our country, you immediately become an expert. Do me a favor and at least google who our founding fathers are and no they are not the men who opened the first Mcdonalds. You should wake up every morning and feel so incredibly shitty about your worthless life but we all know there is no time for that when you have over six kids to take care of. No wait... I take care of them ALONG with you. What the fuck would you do without me? Where the fuck would your checks come from? How dare you curse hard workers. You would be wasting away without us. I could rant on and on but I will end it here you utterly disgusting piece of shit. I have homework to do.
Why's I gots to work? I can have chirren and get free insurence for me's and dem. Food stamps keeps us fed and Section 8 pay mys rent and light bills. I'd have to be wetaded to work dum azz! keep my checks coming and I keeps poplatin the projects!
really

Medina, TN

#20 Nov 8, 2012
uh... I'm pretty sure that LaKriesha is a troll. You know, someone that posts obviously offensive things on the Internet to get a rise out of the readers... like most people on topix.
Rachel

Washington, DC

#21 Nov 8, 2012
LaKriesha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why's I gots to work? I can have chirren and get free insurence for me's and dem. Food stamps keeps us fed and Section 8 pay mys rent and light bills. I'd have to be wetaded to work dum azz! keep my checks coming and I keeps poplatin the projects!
I know this is a joke because if you really were as ghetto as you sound, you would never take the time to get on this forum. Anyhow, I'm glad you find Obama being our president for the next four years a joking matter. Have a nice life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Apple didn't fall far from the tree 3 hr Fart Stinkletter 6
Not accident 4 hr Fake 7
Looking for advice 5 hr LIBRARY 5
meth head gone to the dogs sadddd 5 hr whodat 2
adam robert stone? (Sep '12) 23 hr Sarah 2
Walmart girls that hookup Tue Plastic Cupid 7
Cold turkey Tue Snap 4

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance