The Haunted Mansion at Purdy !!!!

Posted in the Selmer Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2010
I want everyone who has been through the haunted mansion at Purdy to let me know what night they went on and what they thought about it. I also want any suggestions you may have to improve it. Thanks.
scaredy cat

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2010
I went on Oct 1st and 8th & it was great both times!! Anything that can make you pee your pants is worth the 10 bucks lol
Paul

Jackson, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2010
scaredy cat wrote:
I went on Oct 1st and 8th & it was great both times!! Anything that can make you pee your pants is worth the 10 bucks lol
You should have got the $15.00 special.
WitchyWanda

Jackson, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Orgasam-----------Priceless
gggh

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2010
I went there this past saturday night and it was NOT worth 10 not even 1! Whoever was taking the money was rude.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 12, 2010
gggh...other than the service u received at the door what was it that made the house a bad experience? Be honest cause we need to know what improvements need to ne made.
Awesome

Bolivar, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2010
I think they have done a great job with it this year.!!!
was told

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 12, 2010
a great friend of mine told me her family went and it wasnt any good... that it was to much for nothing and the part about walking up the stairs was to small of a area. they went last saturday night. she said she wouldnt send anyone to go....
now that is just what she said, i havent been and i wont go now she told me not to spend my money on it.... sorry... i think im going to try the one the jaycees have
GREAT

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 12, 2010
...I went last Friday && thought it was GREAT :):):)
Purdy

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Was the money collected going to be used to restore the house or help rebuild any of Purdy after the May tornado? Or was it just for profit?
hmm

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2010
Ten dollars was to much for it. It was worth five for sure, but if I had known it wasn't going to be any longer than fifteen minutes, aand that was drug out, probably wouldnt have paid. I can say I've been to better haunted houses for less.
just saying

Jackson, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2010
hmm u will need to go check out the selmer jaycees this year,
AWSOME

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2010
it was great, I've been twice && from what I hear it gets better every weekend!
spookseeker

AOL

#14 Oct 29, 2010
The haunted "mansion" at Purdy is a joke and a ripoff. Anybody that would pay $10 to line these guys pockets has got rocks in his head.
ccc

Memphis, TN

#15 Nov 3, 2010
it was pretty freaky..only thing is that we had to wait like 3 hours
Scary Lil girl

United States

#16 Sep 1, 2011
Yall need to cOme this year it's gonna be ALOT greater ALOT of great improvements I'm that little girl hope y'all liked it!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 1, 2011
how do u get to it
me

Bolivar, TN

#18 Sep 1, 2011
Take airport rd off hwy 64 and turn right onto the 2nd rd. Turn into the civic center parking lot.
Scary Lil girl

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2011
First night is sept.30 $15 dollars for a tour of the house the haunted house the hayrides to both grave yards all $15
satan

Lexington, TN

#20 Sep 2, 2011
Don't bother going. Stood in line for 1.5 hours last year and decided to leave because they were choosing groups that arrived before us for the tour. Just horribly organized. Do not waste your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who that baby pappy 16 hr toyou 18
bisexuals 17 hr donkey 1
Rob "nails" Hays 20 hr Sue 1
transsexual 20 hr Yummy 6
Tennis Coach Arrested ? Fri Damnir Olivus 5
bret blodgett and amber pipkins Thu leigh pipkins 13
Psycho! Thu Truth 23
More from around the web

Selmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE