Pizza hut

Collierville, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Pizza Hut has the big box for 19.99 comes with 2 medium 1 toppings a bread stick you can add cheese to it for 1.00 more and a choice of pasta,pizza rolls,or wings! Or we have the 10.00 pizza anyway comes in medium or large special or up to 5 different toppings! Come see us!
Dominos

Oakland, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
We have awesome deals, you should come see US!!!
Dominos

Oakland, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
our handmade pan pizza is AWESOME!!! And thursdays i could bring u one topping pizzas for $5 no tax. Beat that. LOL
Pizza Hut driver

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Dear dominos
I eat at your place too! Because Pizza Hut don't delivery at my home! And yes dominos has good food too! Just like PIZZA HUT does!
Delivery driver

Versailles, IN

#5 Jan 26, 2013
I agree Dominos has good food too. I work at Pizza Hut but once in a while I like to eat pizza from somewhere else. All pizza places are different but they are all good places to eat.
LoL

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Stop sleeping with the enemy, Don.
Delivery driver

Versailles, IN

#7 Jan 27, 2013
for one yes this is don and im not sleeping with the enemy. I do have friends who work at different pizza paces
Dominos Driver

Oakland, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Superbowl Sunday we got a special for 2 1 topping pizzas, 14 piece hot or bbq wings , and a 2 liter drink for 23.99. I hope to see yall. I'll be workin. Ya'll gotta keep me informed on da game. OH.....by the way, i love pizza hut also. Great deals goin on. I'm not hatin just competing. As a driver thats how we make our income and we're just helping ourselves by posting our specials.
duke

Beech Bluff, TN

#9 Jan 28, 2013
SELMER North End quick stop has hell of a deal on chicken wings and pizza. last stop going out of Selmer. Lotto tickets also. Good Boloniga. Cold Beer. Service with a Smile.
Delivery driver

Versailles, IN

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Dominos Driver wrote:
Superbowl Sunday we got a special for 2 1 topping pizzas, 14 piece hot or bbq wings , and a 2 liter drink for 23.99. I hope to see yall. I'll be workin. Ya'll gotta keep me informed on da game. OH.....by the way, i love pizza hut also. Great deals goin on. I'm not hatin just competing. As a driver thats how we make our income and we're just helping ourselves by posting our specials.
I agree with the driver part same here. All drivers make their income by making deliveries so all drivers to be posting the specials to try to boost our incomes.
pizza hut and dominos fan

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Pizza Hut is really good eating in but when it comes to delivery or take out dominos is the one I pick carry out or delivery. So I would go for both :) Pizza Hut wings are awesome too!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paige hensley (Feb '14) 1 hr Rhett Butler 28
Will employee two or three men to help with cra... 11 hr Hummm 2
Jennifer Price 11 hr Old Bobcat 21
Shinika Pusser 15 hr Hijklmn 2
A woman will take advantage 16 hr Trashy 5
No church on Sunday night (Apr '12) 16 hr Agree 22
Well said (Aug '15) Fri Gaston McCrapley 16

Selmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance